Tops: Do you care about a bottom's erection?

Guest KptNLine

On 12/11/2018 at 11:04 AM, tallslenderguy said:

This evokes a couple of thoughts (as well as affection), in me. 

One is, i had a Top who not only called my hole a pussy, He got to the place where He referred to me as a cunt or pussy. It was maybe a little bit a term of derision, but it was also a term of desire and affection on His part. He liked that i was his pussy. If all He had wanted was an object on His cock, He could have used a toy, but He fed and was nurtured as a Dom by exercising His desires with a sub person.  The way He dealt with my penis is by calling it a "clit." He made it clear that He saw it as a part of my pussy, that all pussies have clits. He never referred to me as a woman, it was purely an anatomical and psychological distinction. i loved Him and His ways.  

I have a top that just the other day called me the perfect bottom with my Nice big titts, wet warm pussy hole, HANDSOME! I are made for it.

I just kind of melt when I am with him as he is fucking his pussy and has me beg for his babies so he can knock me up. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Blackrabbit

I do stay hard while being fucked, but to be honest I don't care if I cum or not so my erection is irrelevant. Im more pleasured by the anal stimulation and the satisfaction that my pussy is getting the top off and he is breeding me.

• 5 months later...
On 6/2/2017 at 11:52 PM, KptNLine said:

Curious to hear from some Top guys for this one. Anecdotally, it seems like many bottoms (myself included) like to stay limp when getting fucked.

As a Top, Do you want your bottom to be hard? Would you rather he be soft? Do you not care either way? Just curious to get a Top's perspective on this.

Um who the fuck cares about the bottom's little clitty. They aren't allowed to touch it bc they should be focused on pleasing the real man. And whatever the faggot wants to do after I cum deep in their cunt several times is their business. Just as long as their cunt is available to me 24/7

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I usually stay soft while getting fucked not because I’m not loving it but because my pleasure is focused on my hole and the Cock inside it. That said I do like to jerk off while he’s still inside me right after breeding me if the top likes that. I find that most don’t care. They just always to dump inside me. I’ve had a few who want me to cum before they breed me. They like the way my hole grips their cock and sends them over the edge as I cum. 

Honestly makes little difference to me so long as the tops breed me 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, percypup said:

I usually stay soft while getting fucked not because I’m not loving it but because my pleasure is focused on my hole and the Cock inside it. That said I do like to jerk off while he’s still inside me right after breeding me if the top likes that. I find that most don’t care. They just always to dump inside me. I’ve had a few who want me to cum before they breed me. They like the way my hole grips their cock and sends them over the edge as I cum. 

Honestly makes little difference to me so long as the tops breed me 

Also had one top who liked me to cum on his Cock before he fucked me. He loved having my cum on his Cock as he entered my hole and liked to fuck me after while my hole was super sensitive 

• Upvote 1

A boy's redundant dick should ALWAYS be flaccid. In and out of play! He can easily achieve this if he fully understands that his ONLY sexual organ is his cunt. His focus should be 100% on SERVING his Top(s), fulfilling all desires and needs.

Personally, one of my desires and needs, is to pump INSIDE my DNA, with absolutely no pulling out. The way nature intended!

It is completely about mindset and attitude, thus a boy should also completely submit his mind, not just his body. His redundant dick should also be LOCKED in chastity.

By completely redirecting his mindset a boy can physically derive pleasure from his prostate instead (I have a curved Daddy-Dick for that particular spot), which is much more pleasurable for him which in turn is much more pleasurable for me, as hearing his intense screams of euphoria are a HUGE turn-on!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

A boy's redundant dick should ALWAYS be flaccid. In and out of play! He can easily achieve this if he fully understands that his ONLY sexual organ is his cunt. His focus should be 100% on SERVING his Top(s), fulfilling all desires and needs.

Personally, one of my desires and needs, is to pump INSIDE my DNA, with absolutely no pulling out. The way nature intended!

It is completely about mindset and attitude, thus a boy should also completely submit his mind, not just his body. His redundant dick should also be LOCKED in chastity.

By completely redirecting his mindset a boy can physically derive pleasure from his prostate instead (I have a curved Daddy-Dick for that particular spot), which is much more pleasurable for him which in turn is much more pleasurable for me, as hearing his intense screams of euphoria are a HUGE turn-on!

Completely agree with you DaddysHand!  Personally, I get off by making sure my Top’s needs are met...  will do whatever it takes to make him happy!

52 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

100% agree,we bottoms exist purely to gratify men

On 7/9/2019 at 7:10 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

I actually often stay hard and spill anywhere between one to seven times while a top is fucking me. Most tops like that a lot. but all my favorite Daddies dont give a shit about my dick. Its all about inseminating and impregnating my pussy ass.

I believe I fall into your favourite Daddies  type 😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1