Let me introduce you to Gina & Tina

BBbttmDoc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/27/2018 at 11:49 AM, versmetropig said:

Don't think that way 'olderbottomslut', I know I for one find it just as exciting and fun to turn a mature guy on to the joys of chemsex as a young one... sometimes even a bit hotter...

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to turn me permanently onto chemsex and make it so that I am unable to think of a life before it. Hot older guys REALLY do it for me (I'm 46 - and you fall right into the hot daddy age range)!

On 2/23/2018 at 1:51 AM, hotcoldgayslut said:

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to turn me permanently onto chemsex and make it so that I am unable to think of a life before it. Hot older guys REALLY do it for me (I'm 46 - and you fall right into the hot daddy age range)!

I'd be happy To hoTcoldgaysluT

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 7:49 PM, versmetropig said:

Don't think that way 'olderbottomslut', I know I for one find it just as exciting and fun to turn a mature guy on to the joys of chemsex as a young one... sometimes even a bit hotter...

I'd love to have you turn me on to the joys of chemsex and pound my ass in a sling!

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/26/2018 at 10:05 AM, versmetropig said:

I'd be happy To hoTcoldgaysluT

Would you invite someone to film it while I get repeatedly slammed (both ways)?

On 1/26/2018 at 7:49 PM, versmetropig said:

You can use and turn me anytime versmetropig

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

You can use and turn me anytime versmetropig

Apparently I've discovered (on this thread especially) that I have a new role in life, "corruption mentor".  Again, slavetoy4u2use, always happy to oblige - we have to geT ThaT Sex Bucket List Score of 159 closer to my Sex Bucket List Score of 365...

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
7 minutes ago, versmetropig said:

Apparently I've discovered (on this thread especially) that I have a new role in life, "corruption mentor".  Again, slavetoy4u2use, always happy to oblige - we have to geT ThaT Sex Bucket List Score of 159 closer to my Sex Bucket List Score of 365...

Just PM'd you.

I have a couple of things that I've (LEGALLY) done that I don't find anyone mentioning anywhere on this site.

Versmetropig, it's been several years since I had chem sex, I thing I'd like to try it again.

• Like 1