Let me introduce you to Gina & Tina

BBbttmDoc

Guest takingdeepanal
7 hours ago, Cruisingforsex845 said:

Chem sex sounds like the best. As a total bottom I have always fantasized about becoming a chem whore for multiple men at one time.

There is the world that you knew before chemsex - and then there is the world after. Believe me, there is no comparison, and you'll wonder how you lived in your old world.

• 4 weeks later...

I totally agree.  I was married and really enjoyed being a cockwhore but when a new friend showed me how Tina made me insatiable I would do anything he asked.  He pimped me out and got me hooked on taking any and all cocks. After a while it wasn't enough and I sought out a hookup with a guy who would Slam me. He also became my dealer. It was a big one and so was his cock. I've never turned back.

• Like 5

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 2/1/2012 at 4:31 PM, pigboy0 said:

Has anyone used both G & T together. I fuckin want to try it. Would like to hear about your experiences.

I have and it is great fucking sex... 

Taking It2.jpg

Topping Close.jpg

Topping.jpg

I totally agree... Tina is the first friend to show up and gets you going to right levels of enhanced play then Gina soothes, for me personally, the jagged edges that comes from tina and helps me reach a solid meditative state of focused fun passionate intense sexual play and camraderie 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey there… another older guy sub bottom slut here who loves being restrained and slammed repeatedly without ever really coming down for a nice long session. Can no longer geT any favors around here. I’m dying for someone to take charge of me once again. Been too long.

8 hours ago, Cubsubtm said:

Hey there… another older guy sub bottom slut here who loves being restrained and slammed repeatedly without ever really coming down for a nice long session. Can no longer geT any favors around here. I’m dying for someone to take charge of me once again. Been too long.

I'm the same absolutely love to be restrained and slammed.  No better high then having no control how they get you spun and do what they want to do to you..

On 4/5/2018 at 12:54 PM, tnucman2 said:

I totally agree.  I was married and really enjoyed being a cockwhore but when a new friend showed me how Tina made me insatiable I would do anything he asked.  He pimped me out and got me hooked on taking any and all cocks. After a while it wasn't enough and I sought out a hookup with a guy who would Slam me. He also became my dealer. It was a big one and so was his cock. I've never turned back.

more and more depravity is the ultimate aim!

On 1/26/2018 at 7:49 PM, versmetropig said:

Don't think that way 'olderbottomslut', I know I for one find it just as exciting and fun to turn a mature guy on to the joys of chemsex as a young one... sometimes even a bit hotter...

Versmetropig, just did T for the first time.  Wish I had started earlier.  now just need pozzed.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hottightass4u said:

Versmetropig, just did T for the first time.  Wish I had started earlier.  now just need pozzed.

congraTs! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself - I'm sure there must be some gifTers around willing to help you with your goal.

• Like 1