Guest BS97

The library closed at 5:00pm.  One of my jobs when I close the library is to walk through all three floors to make sure that nobody got locked in the basement, first floor or second floor.  The place is empty up until I get to the study carrels on the second floor outside the rare book room.  Some guy is in the last carrel, totally asleep with his head down on his arms on the desk.  I’ve seen this guy around before in the same outfit with a green stripe t-shirt, khaki shorts and some white canvas All-Star sneakers.  He’s got dark brown hair with a conservative cut, not too short but real simple.  I know from checking him out other times that he has a real fresh face that is almost boarding school preppy except for dark brown puppy dog eyes that make him look more down to earth.  He has a narrow nose and thin lips, but a big smile with laugh lines that put some character on a face that some guys might think is too pretty or too plain to be sexy.  Well, he’s also 6-2, 170 and real masculine, with a prominent Adam’s Apple that reminds you he is a man, not just a pretty boy.  He’s got real full hair and you can’t see the Widow’s Peak but you know that it’s there because of the way the hair dips down his forehead.  So you could draw line from that downward dip in his hair to his kind of pointy nose to his strong chin to his big Adam’s Apple.  I know all this because I have studied him.  Plus, I’ve kept going further down, checking out his lean torso and the bulge in the front of his favorite khaki shorts.  There is no hair on his forearms, but he has decent hair on his legs.  Maybe the hair is more sparse on his legs than it seems because the hair is so dark on his pale skin.  He looks Irish, like he could be a Kennedy.  
I studied this guy online, too because I help with Online Journals and Databases where things can get slow because the students know how to use them better than the professional library staff which is why they bring in someone like me to help.  It took me a long time to figure out this guy’s name because when he is with friends in the library they call him Tip.  No students named Tip.  I saw him check out a book a few months ago that I looked at, and learned his first name is Nate.  He went straight to law school from undergraduate, he will be a second year law student in the Fall, and he is 22 or 23 depending on his exact birthday (which I can’t locate online).  After all that research, one day I see Nate getting picked up in a car by a real pretty blond girl and the hello kiss makes it real clear she isn’t his sister.  Straight, girlfriend, forget it.  Move on.  Plus, she’s driving a shiny BMW.  I don’t know where these people get all that money.

I call his name, but the guy is not waking up.  Nate, Tip.  No response.  I really don’t want to touch him, because students can flip out over nothing.  I can’t afford any trouble.  But okay it’s time to leave and I need to go find some action.  What I want to do is run my hands through his full head of hair, but that would be trouble for sure.  I shake his shoulder and call his name again – Excuse me, Nate, Tip? Time to go.  That rouses him.  Nate looks at me kind of confused because he has no clue who I am, and he rubs his face.  I’m closing the library now.  Its closing time.  You have to clear out, okay?  

Nate checks his phone and sees the time.  Fuck! I’m sorry, man.  I was just resting my eyes for a minute.  I have a paper due tomorrow.  I need to look something up that’s not online so I can finish.  Will that be okay?  This is not my fucking problem, but I can’t say no to Nate.  So we go look for the book in the stacks. It’s not there.  Nate panics because students have no common sense.  I know there is a copy at the reference desk.  Hey, there should be a copy downstairs at the reference desk. Let’s go see.  Nate is so grateful.  His smile just melts me.  When we get to the reference desk I pull the book and hand it to Nate.  He flips through the index and turns to where he needs to get his information to finish his big paper.  Now he’s flipping out, turning the pages again and again.  The exact page that he needs is missing because somebody cut it out, like with an Exacto knife.  That’s how students treat each other.  Nate is ready to cry.  I mean his chin is trembling and I can see his puppy dog eyes welling up.  It is melting me.  Hey Nate, I think we can call around to another law library in the morning and get a scan of your page.  They’re not supposed to photocopy or scan books, but they’ll do it for me.  Nate stands there thinking, like he doesn’t know what to do.  So lost.  Nate finally decides that he can wait until morning.  The smile is back on Nate’s face and he is extending his hand.  I’m Nate, but you know that already. Not sure how.  Anyway, my friends call me Tip.  You can call me Tip.  Now I’m smiling back and shaking Tip’s hand.  I’m Dan.  Nice to meet you.  Too bad you have a girlfriend is what I want to say, though.

We go back upstairs so Tip can get his stuff and I can finish checking for any other students still in the library.  Tip is all gentlemanly when we get to the stairs, and motions for me to go first.  I swear to God I could feel his eyes on my ass, which I am confident looked good in my tight jeans and just a jockstrap underneath.  I get back from checking for students, which there were none, and Tip is standing at the study carrell reading some notes.  WTF, Dude, I have things to do.  Like I need to go find someone to fuck.  Tip blushes and scampers around throwing shit in his backpack.  I mean he is flustered at this point and it is fucking adorable seeing him trying to get his act together.  Phone check.  Its right there, Tip.  Wallet check.  Still in your back pocket.  Notes check.  Really, you’re gonna read them again?  I thought your paper was done except for one last piece.  

Everything is finally all gathered up.  Tip looks at me and smiles, and he puts his hand on my back to gesture that he is ready to go.  I’m supposed to be playing it cool here, but I jump.  Tip doesn’t pull back, though. He just rubs my back a bit and smiles.  Ready?  There is lots of little brushing up against each other on the way out of the building.  Its making me horny to go find some ass to breed.  What time should we meet in the morning?  Ten o’clock, Tip. That’s when we re-open.  The reference desk is closed, but I can take care of it for you.  Where did I park? Lot C7.  Well, that’s on my way, I can walk with you, Dan.  Tip starts making small talk, asking me what kind of car I drive.  He’s never even heard of a Ford Excursion, and says he wants to see it.  Come on, Dude. But I did just have it washed and it is my baby.  I think Tip likes the truck.  It’s giant.  Do you ever let anyone else drive it?  You’re kidding, right?  But okay.  Let me get it out of the parking ramp.  Then we can switch.  Ignition, AC, music (too loud, had to turn it down), gear.  I pull to the curb and climb out.  Tip is three inches taller than me.  He’s spending an eternity adjusting the mirrors.  We’re not going that far, Dude. No, take your time.  

You know what? My girlfriend is out of town and I have a gift certificate from Ribeye that is going to expire.  Want to go?  Tip is looking really good behind the wheel of my truck, and I want to say yes but my balls are going to burst if I don’t get laid soon, even though I fucked Paul yesterday and jacked off this morning.  I can’t.  I have to … go to church.  Isn’t that on Sunday?  Well, I mean I have to get up early so I can go to Church before work.  Are you sure, I would love to thank you for helping me out.  I haven’t done anything yet.  I know you’ll come through.  Tip’s arm is right there rubbing up against mine on the center console because he is so cocky driving a truck he never heard of or saw before that he can drive with one hand.  Tip nudges my arm and says Come On.  We’ll make it quick. It’s early, there won’t be a line.  

Dinner was a big mistake.  The food was pretty good and the service was very good, but Tip kept eyeing the waitress.  What was I thinking?  You know what? That waitress looked like Tip’s fucking girlfriend and I don’t know either of them but I hate them both.  Oh, so the paper is about finance and tax in mergers?  Can you tell me more?  I’m fucking fascinated.  The only good part was the drinks.  I had to use my fake ID, but I got served.  Tip was impressed that I am (fake ID) 21.  So we’re only one year apart. That fills in my biography.  Tip is 22.  So what?  I’m horny, I’m frustrated and, yes, I’ll have another beer.  Yep, all finished.  Sure, I’ll drop you home.  Yes, you can drive again.  Easy on the gas, Tip.  Are you sure you’re okay to drive?  So, there’s plenty of parking at Tip’s apartment building.  He pulls the truck into a space open on both sides, which is good because he is not exactly between the lines.  Tip is reaching into the backseat trying to grab his backpack.  I’ll get it for you.  I climb out and open the rear door and get the backpack.  I come around to the driver’s door and Tip is standing there with the door open.  He takes the backpack from me and leans forward to put it over his shoulder.  A bit of a stumble, and I steady him.  My hands are on his waist and I’m looking up into his handsome face.  Tip is smiling, a different smile than I’ve seen so far.  Like he wants something that he knows he shouldn’t have.  

This is visitor’s parking.  I mean, if you wanted to come in for another beer or if you need to use the restroom.  Yeah, I need to use the restroom to jack off before I cum in my jeans without touching myself because you give me a big erection.  Or a beer?  I may not be a fancy law student, but I’m no idiot.  I reach past Tip to get the keys out of the ignition.  Our bodies are rubbing against each other for that maneuver, and I feel myself turn red because my boner is rubbing against Tip’s thigh.  Tip steadies me now, with his hand on the small of my back.  God damn, why are you touching me there, Dude? I should just leave and hit the rest stop or something, but maybe there’s something going on here.  
Some law student live like kings, and Tip is one of them.  The place is all brand new.  Nice floors.  Kitchen hits you when you walk in, but it’s all granite and high end. A tour?  Balcony.  Washer and drying.  Bathroom.  Fuck, it’s like a spa.  Study.  You have a study? And you’re sleeping in the law library?  Small bedroom with the bed up against one wall.  Everything is all clean.  I bet he has a maid.  Oh yeah, and a girlfriend, because her shoes were right by the front door and her makeup was on the bathroom sink.  No, I’m good, but go ahead if you want another beer.  

Tip gets his beer and pops the cap, leaving the opener and the cap on the counter for the maid.  I’m sitting on the sofa and Tip sits next to me.  Not right up against, but not all the way to his end.  Tip takes off his sneakers.  It’s like a production.  Untie.  Pull them apart.  Raise your leg.  Pull off the sneaker from the heel.  Pull off the little sock from the heel. Stuff the little sock into the sneaker.  Do the other foot.  Law students are anal.  Tip has big feet.  They have to be size 12s or 13s, I don’t know.  Big.  Nice.  I’m wearing my dressy loafers from work, but I just kick them off.  Staff aren’t allowed to wear sneakers to work.  Nice jeans are okay, but no sneakers and no t-shirts.  Tip gathers up his shoes and my loafers and deposits them neatly by the front door.  He lands a bit closer to me on the sofa when he returns.  

Do I have a girlfriend?  OMFG.  Where are my loafers?  Not really.  I’m lucky?  Why?  Tip is not looking at me now.  He’s just looking past me, out beyond the balcony.  He’s thinking again.  I shouldn’t say anything. It’s not your problem, and we don’t even know each other.  This goes on for a while.  I don’t know how it happened, but we ended up to where we were both sitting on the sofa facing each other with our feet up on the cushion and our legs to our chests.  Tip never said anything about being gay or bi.  But I pulled off my socks and placed them neatly on the floor.  Folded and everything.  While Tip is talking about all of his guy friends and girlfriends in college and how close he felt to all kinds of different people, I slid my bare feet forward to lay on top of his.  And I spread my legs open, which made my boner all the more obvious if it wasn’t already.  

I’ve never cheat on my girlfriend.  Fuck you, Tip.  Hand me my socks and shoes and I’m outta here.  Well, it’s not cheating if it’s with another guy.  Now, I’ve heard before that this line works, but this is the first time I ever even had a chance to try it out.   More looking off into the distance.  Then Tip spreads his legs open to mirror my position.  He has to reach down and adjust his cock because his boner is pressed against the front of his shorts the wrong way.  I get up on my knees, and then bend forward into Tip.  My hands are on his broad shoulders.  You’re handsome.  Oh, the blush and the smile.  This is a nice t-shirt, but maybe we can take it off.  Awesome pecs.  Flat abs.  No hair except what should be there drawing a line from his belly button to the top of his shorts.  I take off my polo to keep things even.  My dark skin is also smooth, but I have a patch of hair between my pecs.  Tip runs his hands up and down the sides of my torso.  No kissing, okay?  I understand.  It’s cool.  I mean, on the lips.  Understood.  

I help Tip out of his shorts and underwear, with him still seated against the arm of the sofa.  No wonder he had to adjust his boner earlier.  Is it seven or eight?  Whatever, it’s real hard.  Tip has big balls at the base of his cock.  Pretty hairy sac and lots of pubes running partway up his dick.  Not a manscaper.  Veiny shaft with darker skin below the head where the foreskin would retract to if he still had his.  Shame about that.  I swear to God the head is so big.  Giant piss slit.  Now I’m smiling because all I can think is that the tip is so big.  My girlfriend never made the connection.  None of them ever did.  But all of my gym buddies get it immediately.  Please, please stop with the girlfriend, Tip.  I lean back and work myself out of my jeans and jockstrap.  I’m a full six inches, but I feel small in comparison to Tip.  My foreskin is hallway back already, and my own tip is moist with precum.  

I get back on my knees like before, put my hands on Tip’s shoulders and feel him returning his hands to the sides of my torso.  We say it together, let’s do this.  I bend down and take the head of Tip’s cock in my mouth.  I tongue it, and I tongue the edge of it and even try to get that dark skin down below it with my tongue.  Then I relax my throat and swallow his cock to the base.  I keep my mouth there while I purse my lips to tingle on his pubes, and I run my hands up his thighs until the backs of my hands have his balls rubbing up against them.  I use my hands to thrust his cock even further down my throat.  I know how to breathe through my nose, and good thing because Tip’s cock is getting bigger and he is starting to pulsate.  Oh fuck.  Oh, watch out.  The ejaculation is intense.  Tip is bucking up involuntarily throat fucking me while his white hot sperm is jetting out and running down my throat.  Tip’s comedown was slow.  His cockhead was like suctioned and glued to my throat.  When he eventually released and withdrew, his cock was still hard and slapped up against his flat belly.  Honestly, he looked happier than I can remember ever seeing a guy look.  

Wow.  Oh, I’m sorry, Dan.  I tried to warn you.  Is it always that good?  How long did it take you to learn to do it like that?  Is there a book or something that I can give my girlfriend for Christmas to read up on?  Dude, one more comment about the girlfriend and I’m outta here.  We are just talking for a while.  Back like we were before except now our legs are outstretched and intertwined, and my cock is hard or maybe semi-hard while I play with Tip’s cock and balls with my feet and toes.  Unlike at dinner, now Tip wants to listen to me.  Do I have a boyfriend?  No, but I have my eye on a few guys.  Do I date?  Sometimes?  Do I hookup a lot?  A bit.  Do I fuck around with any of the guys at the law school?  No, but I’ve met a couple other undergrads and an engineering grad student or maybe also a Ph.D. candidate for economics.  Have I ever been with a girl?  No.  No, I don’t think I would, but you never know because we’re both still young and learning.  

Can I suck your cock?  Tip gets up on his knees and begins to try to do for me what I did for him.  He bends down and stares at my penis.  He licks the head.  He strokes the shaft.  He fiddles with the foreskin.  He swirls the precum around the head with the tip of his finger.  I don’t know if he is mesmerized or scared.  You can suck it, Tip.  Oh my god.  He takes me in his mouth and it feels so good, and it looks good too because this handsome guy is getting his M4M card with me.  Tip struggles with technique, but I just lay back and play with his full head of hair while he explores.  The foreskin is kind of an advanced maneuver, and I’m not embarrassed by it but it’s not like I washed up before we started fooling around so the fresh cheese had to be totally foreign since Tip doesn’t even make his own because he’s circumcised.  Amazing how fast a guy can figure out how to give at least a decent blowjob.  Tip instinctively tried to do what I had done to him, and I think he was also trying to show me some of the technique that he would like on himself.  He worked the base of my cock with his big, strong hands while he sucked what he could without getting me past the back of his mouth or the very beginning of his throat.  

Tip took a break, and got back up on his knees.  He’s just looking me in the eye.  Fuck it, I’m melting again seeing desire and fear in him.  I glance down and see that Tip is rock hard again.  Full mast.  Do you want to go to the bedroom?  Hmmm, what happens there?  Uh-huh.  We stand up, and we balance each other as we walk together into the bedroom.  I lay on the bed on my back, and Tip kneels between my legs. He caresses my torso again, and he jack my cock a bit.  He even sucks me some more.  Tip puts my legs up on his shoulders and gets his cock up against my hole.  I think I’m in for it right there, but Tip begins to caress my thighs.  Is he going to change his mind?  So I’m just laying there wondering how this is going to play out when Tip spread my legs open with his hands.  He puts his shoulders down into the backs of my knees and pushed my ass up off the bed.  

I do shave down there, but it’s hairy and I think it could even be a little ripe because of the no washing up.  Tip must like this position for straight sex because he is skilled.  He places his hands on the sides of my ass cheeks and pulls apart my pucker, exposing my rectum to his whim.  I jump like I’ve never been licked down there before.  Tongue, lips.  Pulling on my little hairs with his teeth.  Tip is lavishing attention on my asshole, and I am in shock at how much I like the fact that it is him doing it compared to how I feel when its random. But this was random, but now it feels different.  Tip retreats from between my legs and comes forward and sticks his dick in my mouth.  I tell him to turn around so I can deep throat him, and he does it.  Tip is fucking my face again and I think he will soon be sucking my cock.  No, he pulls my ass back up in the air and picks up where he left off.  Except now with his fingers in my ass, too.  

I am so ready to be fucked by this guy, but I can’t speak with his dick down my throat.  I have to gently push Tip up out of my mouth.  Hey Tip, I’m ready whenever you are.  In an instant, Tip is back where he was when we first got on the bed.  Kneeling between my open legs.  He places my legs up on his shoulders and gets us into position.  His cock is right there.  Do we need to use a condom?  Not unless you want to, Tip.  I can’t believe I consented to being fucked with a condom.  Okay then.  No need.  Tip caresses my thighs again as he put the head of his cock begins to open me up.  It’s big.  I hope that I can take more than just the tip.  Lucky for me, Tip catches on to every physical and non-verbal clue.  Our eyes are glued on each other as Tip penetrates me fully.  

Tip already came once from me sucking him.  So he has some stamina to keep fucking me now without shooting too soon.  But I don’t touch myself because the puddle of precum on my own flat belly would quickly become a an ocean of cum all over myself if I touched my cock now.  Do you like getting fucked like this?  Yeah, you’re really good, Tip.  Do you want to get on your side?  Tip maneuvers us so that he is taking me from behind with us on our sides.  I am cradled in Tip’s arms.  No kissing, but this feels intimate to me.  Do I need to pull out?  No. No, please don’t.  I really want to feel you in me like that.  I mean here we are fucking like lovers and I’m shy to say the words cum in me because this guy is being so nice and sweet and primal all at once.  Tip grips my dick and starts jacking it while he thrusts into me. He doesn’t need to move his hand because my body is being pulled back and forth by his motion.  My orgasm is so powerful, I’m seeing stars.  My ass must be contracting and gripping on Tip’s cock.  But I can’t really feel or hear anything until Tip is laying there still, with his cock still in me but slowly receding.  Thank God its clean when he pulls out.  I don’t know why it’s so clean because I sure got a thorough drubbing, but it was.  

We layed together, now side by side but face to face.  Does it always feel that good?  Do you ever top?  Can we do this again, sometime?  Do you have any friends that are hot like you that are not too feminine?  Not too feminine?  Yes to it all.  Well, except that it’s not always quite this good.  You are really good, Tip.  Tip wants to shower, so we do that.  It’s still relatively early in the evening, but we are both exhausted.  The visitor spaces are good for overnight if you don’t use it more than one day in a row.  Yeah, but I have church in the morning.  Please stay.  I can’t believe that I slept with this guy.  I mean slept with him holding me in his arms.  He dozed right off, but I feel like I was awake a lot of the night.  I don’t sleep with the tricks.  

The sun wakes us up early.  Tip has some morning wood. I am full bore.  But I really do need to go to church because my family will freak out if I don’t.  Tip digs around and finds me a new toothbrush and he puts the toothpaste on it for me.  Do you want to shower again?  The water is so warm.  My cock is rubbing up against Tip’s inner thigh with me standing behind him.  I’ve fucked lots of guys in this exact same scenario, but I’m not taking that initiative in this situation.  Tip reaches back and places me into position.  Slowly.  So very slowly.  My foreskin actually makes it easier to penetrate Tip because it slowly gives way, and when it does retract there is just enough new space for his ass to relax and then grip around the head of my bare cock.  We fuck under the water.  It’s a nice rainfall thing, and it is amazing.  I have Tip pulled up against me with my arms around his torso and my hands exploring his pecs and squeezing his nipples.  Nobody has ever played with my nipples before, Dan.  I do it when I jerk off though.  Tip works his cock with one hand while he joins me in working his nipples with the other.  

I show Tip the same courtesy that he showed me.  Should I pull out?  No, Dan.  No, please don’t.  I want you.  Well, I can’t really remember what the fuck Tip said for sure.  Because I was shooting so deep and hard and he was spraying the shower wall with his own load.  We washed each other up in the groin area, and Tip even fingered my hole some more.  You know what, Tip?  This was really good.  We dried off went together back into the living room where I got dressed.  There was no awkwardness.  No expression of remorse or misgiving about what happened.  I guess it’s true, it’s not cheating if you do it with a guy, and I know Tip had a good time.  I did, too.  See you at 10:00 o’clock.  Thanks, Dan.  See you then.  

Oh God, the mirrors were so fucked up in my truck.  And I didn’t even notice, but the seat was also moved.  I dealt with that, got some breakfast and made it to church.  The benefit of early sunrise, there.  Tip was waiting outside the library when I got there at 9:45 to open up.  He had on a fresh outfit with a law school t-shirt and basketball shorts.  Nice and relaxed.  I got a scan from the book that Tip needed, and sent it to his email before he went home to finish his paper in that nice study.  Now we have each other’s email!  Why do I even give a fuck?  I got laid.  I should be moving on.  Probably will.  Definitely will.  But maybe there should be more with Tip, at least until he graduates next May.  I can let him drive the truck again.  I swear, I think it was the truck that got me laid.  

Anyway, the reference librarians don’t work today, so I could use a computer in one of their offices to pound this out.  How can I be horny again?  And I have to work until 5:00pm.  

@fuckrogerbb, I know how lucky I got with Tip.  I was so sure that he would turn out to be a cock tease or get cold feet that I almost blew it with him.  And I wasn't eager to stay overnight for the risk of him going crazy sad or crazy mad in the morning when the truth of what we did together hit him.  I could have died from shock and pleasure when Tip ate my ripe asshole before he fucked me, and I have no idea how I survived the heart-throbbing surprise in the shower when Tip reached back and placed my morning wood right at his backdoor and let me pass the threshold nice and smooth.  I learned something about myself sticking it out all the way with Tip and not bailing to avoid rejection or disappointment.  I want to get Biblical with him again.

• 4 weeks later...