Anniversary of Gift

Guest BS97

It was two years ago this month. I saw GoodExercise (he is on here, but I did not know about that) on Grindr. I was in Chicago for the weekend, but we couldn't meet then. We talked more on Grindr and GE agreed to drive to Urbana on a weekend. I had just turned legal, and GE made me show him my real and fake IDs (smart to ask for both). I wasn't chasing, but I never used condoms. GE had me on my back in his hotel room, and was fucking me real good (big dick but knows how to use it). GE put his forearm across my throat and told me to beg for his Poz load. When he let up, I was so light headed. I suppose that I could have said No, or could have thrown him off me. But I went for it. He made me repeat it louder, too. Then I got the load that gave me the Gift. Not too long after, my BF at the time (now former BF), had the fuck flu at the same time. My former BF was all concerned that he gave it to me, but I know I got it from GE almost 100 percent certain. Meanwhile, I learned from that that my former BF was cheating on me doing risky sex without warning or protecting me. Even though I was doing the same thing, it made me angry at him and made me feel even less concerned about others when it comes to whatever happens as a result of sex, but I wasn't all that concerned to begin with.  This must be the "right" forum because it involves me stealthing my former BF.

Guest BS97
On 6/27/2017 at 6:06 PM, rawpnp said:

How many toxic loads did you take from GE that night?  How many did you breed into your ex BF?

@rawpnp: We both bred each other twice that night.  I tried to rouse Mark in the middle of the night for another round, but he almost clocked me because apparently he wakes up ready to attack or defend or I don't even know what (so I had to beat off, I was so horny with what happened).  We bred each other in bed again in the morning, and I fucked him in the shower but was mostly drained of cum by then.  I don't know how many times I bred my ex BF before we got the fuck flu.  More than 5 but less than 10, maybe.  Then he would only let me do him a few times while we had the flu which was unfair because I was raging horny.  

Guest BareSkin95
On 6/25/2017 at 5:41 AM, PozUrbana said:

It was two years ago this month. I saw GoodExercise (he is on here, but I did not know about that) on Grindr.

So we are going to have the same Gifter and same Anniversary Month, Danny?  I've been asking Mark about you -- he thinks you're really great and, of course, that you are so sexy.  I want to find out in person after my fuck flu subsides, if it ever does.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 6/25/2017 at 5:41 AM, BareSkin97 said:

This must be the "right" forum because it involves me stealthing my former BF.

Always select the right forum.