On 5/5/2024 at 3:40 AM, Slipitupme said:

" It's in you now, Why not be a good little pig and let these other gentlemen have their turn?"

@Slipitupme - YOU ARE TRUE CHAMPION in storytelling .... 

you have the ability to make one truly feel the moment in your stories - make us all horny beyond return and all of us cream all over your chapters you write ... 

Doesnt matter story you write - we all spray our loads - as you are able to capture the moment and never leave a cock dry ... THANK YOU !!! 

Is there a list of all stories you wrote here ??  I am sure that the others pigs would appreciate this too ... :-)) 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow such a fantastic story written in such a great style and one to have a few wanks over.  I praise the author for carrying on for as long as he has. Well done!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my ultimate fantasy I'i being brought to  a sauna with a collar on stripped then brought to a sling and strapped in my master invites some others to watch before he uses me and then let's the join in 

It was fairly quiet, though Arthur emerged from the sauna as I was mopping the floor outside. 

"Where is everyone?" He asked.

I told him about Martin and the gangbang in the basement.

He licked his lips and his cock had risen beneath his scrawny belly, the purple head drooling precum from the puffy slit.

" Wow!" He said. " I need a piece of that!" with a grin, he scuttled off downstairs with his cock in his hand.

I finished my work and went back to the desk for some tea.

I was just reading the paper when there were footsteps and voices on the basement stairs. Bill emerged with another man holding Martin between them.

The lad was 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

The lad was pale and sweaty but his little cock was stiff under his belly and he gave me a weak smile. 

"Take him off to the shower, mate." Said Bill to the other man. He nodded and led Martin off, giving me a glimpse of his bottom shiny and dripping with cum.

Bill sighed happily. " Bloody hell!" He said " That was fun. Going to need a bit of cleaning up under the sling down there, Timmy."

I nodded and headed off with the bucket and a mop.

It was pitch black, and I could hear movement and guessed most of the trolls were still there.

"Don't mind me." I said. "I need to clean up."

I switched on the torch. The beam played over naked bodies crammed into the space, the skin glistening with sweat. Someone was being fucked in the sling and I had to bend down 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4

underneath to mop the floor.  I felt hands on my buttocks, feeling for my hole. A finger slid up me. I guessed it was lubed up with KY or maybe someone's spunk. I saw a fat, grinning face as I looked over my shoulder and as I stood up he pressed his body against my back, his skin slippery with sweat and his cock was big and stiff against my back.

Someone took my hand and pulled me towards the bench in the back of the cellar. Another hand took the torch and switched it off, plunging us into darkness. There was a crowd around me now and a sharp tang of poppers which made my heart race.

"Oh no," I thought. "Looks like they want their fun. "

I found my self in the deepest, darkest part of the cellar. Bodies pressed in on me. A hand grabbed my chin and a mouth descended on mine. The tongue slid into my mouth and I felt other hands grabbing my cock.

But it wasn't my cock they wanted. I was twisted round and forced down onto the bench. My arms were twsted behind my back and I felt boney fingers lifting my hips so my bottom was upraised.

Like a fly in a web, the more I struggled the tighter I was held. 

Then I felt the first body behind me. His cock slid over my buttocks, down my crack and into my cunt with a slippery rush.

He grunted and began to thrust in and out. I couldn't see anything. I was reduced to an open hole and the sensation of a heavy cock vigorously buggering me.

I groaned with pleasure as he held my hands behind my back and leant into me.

" C...c...Cumming!" He gasped hoarsely and I felt his cock throbbing as he spurted into me.

He slapped my backside and pulled out so brutally my hole gaped and a thick drool of cum slid over my balls.

I sagged onto the bench, gasping for breath and another, heavier body got on top of me. I felt a flabby belly squashing onto my back as stubby fingers pulled my cheeks apart. His cock was big and fat as it worked it's way up me. When he was balls deep he grunted happily and began to slide slowly in and out....

• Like 9
  • Piggy 8

There was a break in the flow of cocks eager for my arse and I managed to get off the slippery leather bench, grab the mop and torch and stagger upstairs. 

Bill was drinking tea behind the counter and grinned as he saw me emerge sweating and slimey with lube and spunk.

"I guess you didn't get a chance to clean up!" He laughed. "Oh well, it'll wait until closing time now."

I nodded and went off for a shower. As I was reveling in the hot water, I heard the doorbell ring, then Bill's voice saying "Hi" to Peter's mother who asked if he and Martin were ready to go.

I dried off and walked naked into reception

They were chatting at the counter. Peter's mother looked me up and down and said "Hello Timmy, getting much?"

I flushed as Bill laughed, conscious of the spunk inside me.

Arthur appeared and asked for a coffee

"Hello, missus." He said

She smiled. "Been up to no good?" and he winked at her, rubbing his cock which always seemed to be half hard.

There were footsteps on the stairs and Martin appeared.  He was, of course, nude and his face was a picture of embarassment as he saw Peter's mother standing there.

"Oh..my." He said, standing with his hands in front of his stubby cock.

"Well," She said "What have we here? Have these naughty men got up your bum, Martin?"

His mouth gaped open and he went even redder in the face.

Arthur's cock had risen to full erection and he pulled Martin over to the counter.

"Don't mind if I get a bit do you?" He said to Peter's mother. "He's still nice and tight."

"Help yourself," She replied "Don't mind me"

Arthur pushed Martin face down on the counter. She handed him a sachet of lube and watched him anoint his cock then slide it into Martin's fat bottom with a satisfied grunt.

Martin gasped and looked at her and she just patted him on the head

"Good lad. Knock him up Arthur."

Arthur began to thrust in and out as She turned to Bill.

"So, is Peter around?"

"He'll be down in a minute, I think" Said Bill  "What are you doing tonight?"

They chatted as Martin was buggered next to them, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

" Ahh..." gasped Arthur after a while. "I'm cumming!"

He pushed into the lad and his slack buttocks clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed as he spurted.

After a few minutes he pulled out and we all saw the heavy drool of sperm leaking from Martin's cunt.

Bill produced the old rag from under the counter and Peter's mother used it to wipe Martin's bottom.

"Right then," She said "Go and get dressed and Timmy here can go and get Peter. It's time we went home for tea.2

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Kevin's story

Kevin left the house with his wife's sarcastic comments about how useless he was still ringing in his ears.  Middle-aged, over weight with pronounced tits no baggy tee shirt could hide, he was cursed with a small cock which was the reason for her sarcasm.

He got in the van with relief and started up. There was a message on his phone from Eric his business partner in the small plumbing business they ran. Apparently, he was off sick with a bad case of flu and he could hardly get out of bed. He sounded really sick.

He said there was a job needed doing at a sauna in town. Kevin knew Eric liked to keep jobs there to himself, and was always going back to "make sure everything was ok."

This time, there was a leak in a bathroom so it couldn't wait and could Kevin take a look?  By the way, the message finished, keep an open mind and Eric was sure Kevin would enjoy the experience.

Kevin raised a curious eyebrow at what that could mean, shrugged, and started up the engine.  He scratched under his tits through the sweat stained tee shirt. "Oh well," he said to himself. "Get's me out the house and going somewhere new. Might be fun."

With that he put the van into gear and pulled out into the traffic....

...to be continued

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Kevin parked up and found the non-descript door in the side street which, from the number on the peeling paintwork, he judged to be the sauna. He was curious to see inside the place Eric was keen to keep to himself.

The door was answered by a guy in shorts and tee shirt who introduced himself as Bill.

"Come in." He said and led Kevin into a small reception area. The atmosphere was hot and slightly steamy and smeeled of damp and body odour. A young man appeared with a mop and smiled hello. To Kevin's shock, he was completely naked.

"Where's Eric?" Asked Bill.

When Kevin didn't reply, he saw why and laughed. "This is Timmy. It's a male only, Gay sauna and Timmy works here. Is that a problem?

Kevin felt his mouth go dry and his little cock twitched in his trousers.

"N..no. No problem." Replied Kevin, his eyes glued to the lad's cock which swung half hard as mopped the floor. "Eric has the flu and asked me to call"

Bill raised an eyebrow. "Flu, eh? Well, we're not surprised are we Timmy? Dirty sod!"

Kevin wasn't sure what he meant, but he blushed as Bill whacked Timmy on his bare bottom.

"Come on." He said. "There's a leak in the cistern on the toilet upstairs. I'll show you where it is."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2