all4cum

How do you like a guys ballsac?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like a guys ballsac?

• Loose and Low?
    • Taunt and firm?
    • In between

Hey guys

I just love a guy with a huge set of lowhangers! Lots of excess skin,nuts hang'in low in a loose sac-slapping against my butt as my hole is fucked. Lick the guys sac,and watch his nuts dance. It's so hot,and so much a part of what's so beautiful between a guys legs!

So what is your preferance:

loose and low

taunt and firm

or in between?

Yes, thank you rawTOP! Wow, Leo Giamani is one of my favorite actors! Would love to see him in a TIM video or Spunk Video, a guy like him just needs to be in a real hot and sleazy breeding vid! Would love to offer him my charged pecker too:cool:

• 2 years later...
Hey guys

I just love a guy with a huge set of lowhangers! Lots of excess skin,nuts hang'in low in a loose sac-slapping against my butt as my hole is fucked. Lick the guys sac,and watch his nuts dance. It's so hot,and so much a part of what's so beautiful between a guys legs!

So what is your preferance:

loose and low

taunt and firm

or in between?

Well said all4cum! Nothing is hotter than a pair of low hangers :2thumbs:

I am a ball man, I love balls all together hairy, smooth, low hangers, or snug and tight. I have a whole blog dedicated to what I call Door-Knockers. It is door-knockers.tumblr.com. I am like the rest and all over the board on this but a man whose balls are off limits because they are sensitive is always a disappointment to me.

Guest pozbtm1967

Fuck, as low as can be without looking out of place and able to feel slapping against my own when fucking me or even better stuff up my ass with his cock too!