Finding a particular story

nipplepigny1

On 7/18/2020 at 6:08 PM, Cumbeast said:

Hi I read a story here 3 or 4 years back,

its about a guy flies into Chicago to meet a guy he had been chatting to online.  He gets picked up at the airport.

the main part is where thus young guy is slammed multiple times in a sling,,  and fisted etc.   not sure it was at a sauna or a private residence.

any help in finding it would be a greatly appreciated.

are you sure it wasnt Boston Airport...and the guy flew in from Australia...within 90 minutes of landing he was in a sling, slammed, and a huge toy was invading his hole and so on?

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2024 at 9:07 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

After helping others, it's now my turn:
Guy gets slammed and fucked late at night in a hotel with the curtains/drapes open

Possibly any other details you remember? I found this one that's late at night in a hotel with guys looking in the window with lots of slamming....but perhaps not the kind of slamming you were thinking of.

2 hours ago, spoonboy44 said:

Possibly any other details you remember? I found this one that's late at night in a hotel with guys looking in the window with lots of slamming....but perhaps not the kind of slamming you were thinking of.

That one is indeed hot - but IIRC, his top was also looking for other guys to come join the parTy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 6/10/2024 at 10:07 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

After helping others, it's now my turn:
Guy gets slammed and fucked late at night in a hotel with the curtains/drapes open

Perhaps this one:

Trying find story. Poz top photographer  at bar college spring break. Poz top slip something in straight college hunk drink. Top say he can take him to his hotel. Top rents random hotel room fucks hunk all night bareback. Hunk wakes next morning sore 

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2024 at 10:10 PM, rosebudforuse said:

are you sure it wasnt Boston Airport...and the guy flew in from Australia...within 90 minutes of landing he was in a sling, slammed, and a huge toy was invading his hole and so on?

i've been trying to find that story too!!