Finding a particular story

nipplepigny1

On 9/21/2022 at 7:19 AM, RawCuriosity said:

Hi pigs. I was trying to find a story I read a while back where it involves booty bumping G.

I know this is both vague and specific, but I'd appreciate it if someone can locate it for me.

Happy breeding.

Think this might be the one you're looking for:

@versmetropig - have you ever seen anyone get bumped with G?

• 4 weeks later...

Who knows the history of Hamman-Stor. The young Turk Jamal rings on the already closed hammam and is embedded. Cem, the owner's son, spoils him with everything and even with the special gift he can give. In the end, a second part begins: Cem invited all pot(z)ent employees to the party. Perhaps Jamal will invite his brother with horny friends that she has no friend.
I only know the story German. Is she English?
This is an automatic translation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, Guest takingdeepanal said:

It wasn't that one. I tried a number of searches - but didn't find it, even when I used the two airport names (O'Hare and Midway).

Did you ever find it im looking for it too 

• 2 weeks later...

I got one,  I loved this story its about this kid just turned 18 that day and went to a bath house this latino guy comes in and is tipped off about the virgin ... ends up converting him then they fall in love .   thought I had it book marked but no such luck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MusclePup said:

I got one,  I loved this story its about this kid just turned 18 that day and went to a bath house this latino guy comes in and is tipped off about the virgin ... ends up converting him then they fall in love .   thought I had it book marked but no such luck.

Possibly "gifted virgin" by losolent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...