Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

23 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Sounds like you enjoy Topping most .... for the bottoms, there is one rather crucial (to me, anyway) component, which would involve "planning ahead".  Once that ritual has been performed though, every guy is empowered to rawfuck every other guy that wants loads up his gut, and it's one of the most liberating, exciting aspects of our lives !! 

I'm very vers, both can be great experiences in their own way :)

To be honest, if I'm really in to a guy who hasn't had a chance to prepare I'll still do it. The guys I'm getting are often cruisy 'straight' types, either at the cruising places near the industrial area or found on grindr where I look for uniform and work gear profile pics. Workmen with a 45 minute break, that type of guy. Recently had a landscape gardener who'd just finished a job and was sneaking in a meet on the way home to his girlfriend. These aren't generally freshly prepped guys, and even if I did catch them on a day off work most of them would be pretty clueless about prepping anyway. Mostly they're wanking or blowing each other and not highly experienced guys. A lot need to be told you've gotta use lube for a fuck. But they're often up for trying it, so that's cool.

So yeah, I top their unprepared butts. Not got any fetish for it, but if you want that kind of guy that's how they mostly come. It's almost always ok, no accidents. What does get me hard is unplanned sex and workmen, so when their pants come off and I'm looking at their warm, sexy hole, that's all I care about. I had a hot cub with a great beard one time who was some kind of cable internet installer come to my house in his work gear. His butt looked great in the work pants, proper stocky and nice, and it looked even better with them pulled down a bit and him on the bed with his legs up. A great hairy, stocky arse and thighs with a nice furry crack. I could feel the heat of his entrance on my foreskin and his soft crack hair around my dick as I teased him. Then he tells me he hasn't been able to prepare so we can't fuck! I don't care, I've got totally focused on the goal at that point. My dick is touching the entrance to the most amazing feeling thing and I'm one push of my thighs away from feeling it. It was like mate, I've got to have this arse. Some guys can be convinced it's ok, others you can't. Thankfully he was cool with it and we had a great time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Iker80 said:

hasn't had a chance to prepare I'll still do it

I guess you're more of an "in the heat of the moment" type guy than I am.  Sometimes, bottoms who do perform the required ritual, and still a little remains - which I don't blame them for.  Accidents happen, no to make a big deal out of it.  I won't make it a point to give it a re-run either.   

That said, if the effort hasn't been made at all, I'll just step over to the next one.  It's happened a couple of times at my favorite fuckjoint, that 1 guy who hadn't prepped cleared out the entire darkroom, and in one fast hurry.  Maybe it's related to the availability of Holes in general, well-prepped Holes in particular around town, maybe something else, but I won't knowingly shove it to an unprepped Hole.  If it becomes apparent that I inadvertently have, I head to the washroom the moment I become aware.  

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 1:57 PM, hntnhole said:

I guess you're more of an "in the heat of the moment" type guy than I am.  Sometimes, bottoms who do perform the required ritual, and still a little remains - which I don't blame them for.  Accidents happen, no to make a big deal out of it.  I won't make it a point to give it a re-run either.   

That said, if the effort hasn't been made at all, I'll just step over to the next one.  It's happened a couple of times at my favorite fuckjoint, that 1 guy who hadn't prepped cleared out the entire darkroom, and in one fast hurry.  Maybe it's related to the availability of Holes in general, well-prepped Holes in particular around town, maybe something else, but I won't knowingly shove it to an unprepped Hole.  If it becomes apparent that I inadvertently have, I head to the washroom the moment I become aware.  

In the heat of the moment is completely my kind of sex. Spontaneous, unplanned, that's what turns me on.

I'd miss out on that excitement and some hot guys if I didn't go for it when the chance happens. The sexy cable installer wasn't a local and he said he might never come back this way again. I figured when I was teasing his hole with my dick it was the one chance I'd get at topping him. So why live with regrets :) Going for it paid off, he's a very sexy guy with a great butt. We do want to meet again now which is cool, but maybe we wouldn't if I'd not been inside him that time.

I've had experiences that range from horny to unique with different guys because I just go for it given the chance. Had a lot of inexperienced, sometimes virgin, bi curious guys too. They just want to get fucked and adding things for them to do in advance isn't going to work with them. They're nervous and need to be caught when they're really horny, that's the only way to get in them.

But I get it, it's not for everyone. I don't have much problems though. No major incidents so far. The guys are sober and not been with other guys earlier in the day so they should be alright. As for me bottoming, as long as I feel comfortable and empty I've always been fine as I am. I guess the lifelong wholefood vegan diet helps me out there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Iker80 said:

I guess the lifelong wholefood vegan diet helps me out there

I guess it definitely helps, and so does the diet of celebrating your Lusts freely, without guilt, without cultural / religious encumbrances.  Merely the thrill of "connection" with countless other men that celebrate their sexuality in like ways - i.e. no barriers - is enriching to the soul, satisfying to our in-born nature, and worthy of constant, continuing celebration.  

Freedom rocks !!!

• Like 3

I've been thinking a lot about why I enjoy bareback so much as a bottom. Once I'm relaxed, I feel good with or without a condom - I know it feels different for some people, but for me it's the same. It's easier for me to relax when the top wants to fuck me raw, but I think it's more related to my mental state than with the rubber per se - again, different people, different experiences.

There's an element I started appreciating very recently though: the transgression aspect. I was a teenager in the 90s in a very conservative family in a conservative environment. So living the gay life for me is already a huge transgression that I'm very very proud of. But I wanted more. And the way I decided to rebel against society norms was to take raw dick and loads in my ass.

It feels liberating to confess that to be honest. Thanks for listening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bbttmm77 said:

transgression

Some cultural beliefs deserve to be transgressed upon.  We're glad you made it out of that cultural rut in the road of life !! It's not only liberating, it's your personal Truth - and what's more important than that?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bbttmm77 said:

Thanks for sharing! It's awesome that you're learning about yourself - not everyone takes that step.

On 10/6/2023 at 3:21 PM, hntnhole said:

Freedom rocks !!!

I can agree with that! Freedom is how we be ourselves and reclaiming it from others and giving it to ourselves is a big deal in life. I think we all have the need to do this sooner or later, but gay and bi people often have a big need to do this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, danolivaw said:

Reading this makes me want a bare throbbing cock inside me so bad. It's just a matter of time. 

Get on prep and have fun. It's very hot to think that a man is fucking you skin on skin and giving you his seed inaide your guts.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, danolivaw said:

Reading this makes me want a bare throbbing cock inside me so bad. It's just a matter of time. 

Personally, I'd totally recommend it. PrEP is a good idea though if you're not certain about the guy's situation.

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2017 at 9:55 PM, Guest Memphian said:

That's very well put and I can identify.  That connection when a man is deep inside me is almost spiritual.  I'm bi and I do love pussy.  Fucking women is definitely intimate and creates a real connection, but not on the same level as when I'm getting fucked.  

Absolutely understand.Being bi myself I am definitely the dominant one with a woman but totally opposite when with a man.Its all about his pleasure and me recieving his manly seed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 9:33 AM, bbttmm77 said:

I've been thinking a lot about why I enjoy bareback so much as a bottom. Once I'm relaxed, I feel good with or without a condom - I know it feels different for some people, but for me it's the same. It's easier for me to relax when the top wants to fuck me raw, but I think it's more related to my mental state than with the rubber per se - again, different people, different experiences.

There's an element I started appreciating very recently though: the transgression aspect. I was a teenager in the 90s in a very conservative family in a conservative environment. So living the gay life for me is already a huge transgression that I'm very very proud of. But I wanted more. And the way I decided to rebel against society norms was to take raw dick and loads in my ass.

This got me thinking about why I got into raw sex. It actually started with my first girlfriend. I was a virgin and she wasn't. She was older and I was turned on. So the first time I ever had sex was raw. And I was hooked. My next 3 girlfriends were either on the pill, or had their tubes tied. So it was nothing but bareback and breeding. So when I was starting to crave cock in my ass, I only thought about raw.

• Like 2

what's in it for me is the sleaziness and the danger of it. the risk taking somehow makes the orgasms earth shattering. the heightened sensations that come from a bare cock fucking in and out of my ass are better than anything else in life. the wet, slimy feeling of sperm flooding my ass makes me want to get fucked bareback even more. 

Edited by wbekk85
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1