Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

Short answer: raw just feels damn fuckin better. like... many leagues better

A bit more in detail (in my experience at least, I'm not by any mean a medically qualified and I dont pretend to be): I think organic tissue is just more "compatible" interacting with other organic tissue. Raw penetration is just so smooth, makes me relaxed and high at once, makes my ass immediately produces rectal mucosa which is the best lube (not too dry, not too slippery) and just knowing that if the top cums it will go in my ass is a phenomenal psychological aphrodisiac before he even does so. I've often sincerely told myself no matter how smart and evolved we are in creating toys and tools for pleasure, nature just knows how to orchestrate the perfect set-up for sex.

Plus, to me condoms dont just make receiving anal sex inferior, they often make it straight up unpleasant, that's why I tend to refuse a wrapped cock at the moment.
The rubber surface pumps and seals air inside my ass, which has given me a bad feeling in the long run at times and triggers weird farts. The folds of a condom feel odd inside me. Rubbers have a distinct smell and they leave that smell and taste on a hole, while I want my ass to smell and taste like man and it's the smell and taste I want when I rim men. They somehow seem to dry me up within minutes, unless copious amount of artificial lube is applied (which is detrimental to the aforementioned smell and taste thing, plus artificial lubes are inferior to mucosa and cum as lube, too slippery means almost no pressure and friction of which a certain amount increases pleasure). And on top of that they are relatively expensive.

To sum it up, it's just a completely different experience both mentally and physically and although I understand and totally can see the reasons why many people choose to use condoms (at least until they try to blame or judge me for my choice not to do so), it's bordeline undisputable that raw sex is the better experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

You need to understand the psyche of a bottom. First of all many of us bottoms feel like tops are superior to bottoms in the gay world. Top’s often have bigger cocks and many of us bottoms can’t maintain an erection for long periods of time to fuck. Because of that we worship our tops. And the essence of a top’s masculinity and virility is his sperm load. Our first pleasure is to watch the ecstasy we give to the top. It’s so deeply satisfying to know that our body can give a masculine top the ultimate manly pleasure.  It’s so rewarding in itself. And then there’s the feeling that by taking his manliness into our body we may become more masculine like him. We are literally absorbing everything about him that makes him a man. His DNA is now part of me.  It’s because of this that many of us bottoms don’t even need to cum ourselves in anal sex. His orgasm feel like my orgasm. And of course the bottom never should cum unless the top wants him to. We shouldn’t distract from the real sex which involves his cock getting pleasured. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BareBackBubbleButt said:

You need to understand the psyche of a bottom. First of all many of us bottoms feel like tops are superior to bottoms in the gay world. Top’s often have bigger cocks and many of us bottoms can’t maintain an erection for long periods of time to fuck. Because of that we worship our tops. And the essence of a top’s masculinity and virility is his sperm load. Our first pleasure is to watch the ecstasy we give to the top. It’s so deeply satisfying to know that our body can give a masculine top the ultimate manly pleasure.  It’s so rewarding in itself. And then there’s the feeling that by taking his manliness into our body we may become more masculine like him. We are literally absorbing everything about him that makes him a man. His DNA is now part of me.  It’s because of this that many of us bottoms don’t even need to cum ourselves in anal sex. His orgasm feel like my orgasm. And of course the bottom never should cum unless the top wants him to. We shouldn’t distract from the real sex which involves his cock getting pleasured. 

Very well described! So true

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BareBackBubbleButt said:

You nailed it! I love knowing that the horny top conquered me and used my unprotected ass for his pleasure. He knows what I am as he shoots his manly essence deep inside me. 
I like him knowing that I submitted to his needs with no questions. 
I like knowing that he can change me. I absorb his dna, along with whatever else is in his semen. If he sees me in public anywhere he’ll remember cumming in me and smirk. In my case, I’m closeted and I let them take pics or video. He can get me exposed, recognized and outed if he wishes. 
I feel like I’ve fulfilled my purpose when I give all that power to a superior top or versatile man. 
I don’t cum with men, unless a dom insists. I like receiving his load and hearing him cum more than I like cumming.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1