Bike Adventure

Taking advantage of the late summer weather on Saturday I went to the woods on my mountain bike riding the trails and bunny hopping fallen trees and leaping off table top ramps with my baggy top and shorts flapping in the breeze.  After an hour or so continuous riding I was hot and sweaty so stopped for a break and re-hydrate resting on a large fallen tree trunk.

Sitting there stretching my legs and drying in the warm morning sun my mind started to wander as my cock grew and although I was wearing baggy shorts my eight inches and large balls certainly made a great tent in the fabric even if I say so myself!  As I sat there, eyes closed gently playing with my erection a snapped twig brought me straight back to reality as in front of me was a guy, mid 20’s, superb body with every contour highlighted in his professional looking super tight red and black Castelli branded lycra complete with scorpion logo on just about every piece of clothing.

At first, I did not notice his punctured front tyre as I was mesmerised by his muscular thighs and a huge mound of cock straining for release from his cycling shorts.  His cock was already hard and pulsed seductively.  My eyes kept glancing down at his huge bulge and now that he was standing right next to me I could even see pearls of pre-cum bubbling through the skin-tight material.

“Third flat of the day and I’m out of repair patches,” was his opening statement.

Transfixed by his cock bulge I could barely reply before squeaking, “I don’t live too far away, so if you want, we can go back to my place and fix it.”

“That’ll be great, yeah, I’m Craig by the way.”

I gushed, “Great” too quickly before adding, “My name is Gavin…from your kit and bike it looks like you are a serious biker.”

“Yes, I’m training for a long-distance event so looking for way to build up my stamina.”

Was that a come-on or an innocent remark?  Instinctively all I wanted to do was pull the front of his shorts down and suck his monster cock but used all my will power not to as Craig asked "Are we going back to your place, or are we gonna sit here all day?”

As we pushed our bikes down the track chatting about the merits of this wood he said he needed a piss and would I hold his bike for him?  “Sure” I said expecting him to disappear into the undergrowth.  Instead he simply stood to one side right there, pulled the front of his shorts down giving me my first glimpse of, what I though was, his rock-hard cock.  A long arc of golden piss streamed into the bushes and when he finished he began milking the last drops of golden nectar from the tip as I waited and studied his firm ass. 

As the shaking the drips off motion continued way longer than necessary he turned to face me and asked “This is what you really wanted to see, isn’t it?”

My mind was in a whirl, I must have uttered something about putting the bikes down but all I wanted was this now 10 inches and extremely fat cock that stood straight up above his shaved balls pushed up high by the tension of the lycra and ending with the biggest glistening mushroom head I had ever seen.  “Fuck” was all I could utter as my first thought was how can I get all of that in my mouth quickly followed by how fantastic it would be to be fucked by this guy!

Craig waved the full length at me, clearly loving showing it off, “You wanted to see it, didn’t you?”

“Hell yes, I want to be fucked by it too!” I blurted. 

I couldn't believe I was so brazed or stupid to make that reply, but it apparently was agreeable to Craig as, without missing a beat, he replied “Sure you do.  Drop your shorts and bend over that tree.” 

In a flash, I dropped the bikes, dropped my shorts and spat on my hand to rub some lube on my hole and pulled my ass cheeks as wide apart as I could.  I felt the warmth of the tip of his cock as it pushed up to my puckered hole.  I felt pressure as he pushed his hips forwards, but I was too tight for this massive mushroom head.  I heard him gob on to his cock and felt movement behind as I guess he rubbed more spit on the head then resumed his attack as on the third full bodied punch and a hard slap on my ass the head went in as I cried out in absolute agony.  I could not help myself as a blood curding scream left my throat, cracked as no more sounds came from my voice…the searing pain of torn flesh, what had I done?  This guy was rough, I hadn’t been properly lubed or warmed up with a succession of fingers and neither of us mentioned the need for protection.

He pushed again as more of his cock went in, then pulled out of my sphincter with a slurping pop, but plunged the whole length back in causing me to gurgle and drool with my own cock and balls painfully crushed under our weight as he pummelled my hole and prostate.  My hole was on fire with a mix of pleasure and pain, horny, happy yet hurting! 

My ass lips clamped tight around the girth of this intrusion sending images direct to my brain on the curve of that wonderful mushroom head, the rim of the corona, every protruding vein and the glorious length of his shaft.  The fucking stretched my ass to bursting point and continued fucking hard even when my ass muscles pulsated when I cried out as my own climax exploded in bursts of cum from the stimulation and rubbing against the tree as my whole body was moved backwards and forwards by his thrusting.

“Shut the fuck up or you’ll draw attention to us and you’ll get a gang banged.”

I was now in that blissful post-fuck semi-conscious state and didn’t care.  I just wanted more.  He plowed on with his non-stop fucking and boy did this guy have endurance his cock was nothing like one I had had before, the thrusts faster now, his breathing ragged and laboured,

“I’m close…gonna be breeding-you-NOW!”  As with one huge lunge his cock pulsed and flooded my guts with red-hot cum.  With his cock so hard and high up inside me I felt every throb and squirt of cum until he softened and slid out of my hole. I turned around as he just stood there, a big grin on his face with his big lump of meat hanging there shiny with cum and ass juices.  “I needed that” he said, “Time for you to clean it up now” as he pushed to my quivering knees, “open up”.  I complied as he pushed forwards with his slime covered cock slithering down my throat until I gagged, coughed and spluttered.  He pulled out and tucked it back in his shorts, “The Scorpion does it again” a pregnant pause before adding, “I just love the attention my Castelli gear receives!”

We walked home, repaired his flat and he fucked me again in the shower.  I never saw him again and certainly haven’t had a fuck like that since but I did get a nasty dose of flu a few weeks later…now when I see guys riding in Castelli cycling gear I wonder if they know the ‘other’ meaning to their stylish Scorpion symbol.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

Guest fitnessfreak

Hey very hot it got me very horny. I'm a road cyclist and I always wanted to get pozzed by another cyclist sadly they hard very hard to find but it the fantasy I alway dream off.