At a moments notice fucking

bbtwink95

For myself, am not into the on the moment thing, I need and have always needed the planned event. The unplanned thing has happened a couple of times for me though, and it was not pleasant at all for me or the top.

On 9/24/2017 at 7:40 PM, analluv27 said:

Well it's definitely a preference. Some guys just the slightest bit of shit and their no longer in the mood, then others like myself couldn't care plus I tend to let tops go ass to mouth with me so if their dick is dirty after plowing me I'll suck it clean

I feel its my duty to clean his dick if I make it dirty

I'm definitely in the "clean camp".  I absolutely will not give in to the moment's notice lure.  Look, I'm 43 years old and I know how my body works.  If I don't feel confident in my abilities I will take a pass and am completely upfront with whomever is asking.  I typically say "I'd love to, but I'm not 'prepared'.  Can I get a raincheck?"  Most tops appreciate the courtesy and we almost always connect later.  99.999% of guys that try to make you feel bad in a "use it or lose it" kind of way are flakes anyway and are catfishing.  I take 60 grams of fiber and consistently drink about 2 gallons of water per day (kidney stones are a mother fucking bitch) so when I do clean out its generally easy peasy.  That being said, when I DO take the time to clean out, I better get a minimum of 5 loads or I view it as wasted time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm not into scat but if a guy has an accident when I'm fucking him, I don't care.  There were times when I was so horny and needed to some ass right now and the bottom said no because he wasn't sure if he was ready.  I couldn't take no for an answer, so he gave in and said that it will be my fault if he is dirty.  I fucked him anyway.  It was a little dirty but I kept fucking until I came.  

• 1 year later...

Healthy diet, oatmeal and greek yogurt every morning along with my PURE supplement.  I know I can take a cock without any issues anytime pretty much. I do however douche before my shower if I have a guy coming over to fuck, but most times Im already completely clean in there. 

33 minutes ago, orionboy1 said:

Healthy diet, oatmeal and greek yogurt every morning along with my PURE supplement.  I know I can take a cock without any issues anytime pretty much. I do however douche before my shower if I have a guy coming over to fuck, but most times Im already completely clean in there. 

Same here, I keep my diet and make sure to take the pure for men fiber pills, I’m usually very regular too so I’m fairly confident I’m clean down there at a short notice

i do have in hand the fort troff bum blaster just in case I need a quick rinse on the go 

but for longer gang sessions I always clean up deep, otherwise I won’t feel confident 

• Like 1