Dutch delights loads challenge

Guest Dutchdelight

Guest Dutchdelight

Dutch power bottom here.

Hosting a total RAW gangbang in London in private studio. No entrance fee charged Over 100 guys applied via BBRTS so far so will be busy. I'll take all loads, guarenteed. Even if they are forced in the end. 

This is part of my international loads challenge tour and personally I have to beat the Berlin record of 78 loads. But as far as I know the general record of loads in one GB is 170. Would love to beat that number!!

London guys; show me you can deliver Many BIG loads!!

October 12th from 4.30 PM till early morning.

See www.dutchdelight.eu for more info and contact opportunities. Also more info in events section of this site.

Let me know if you're interested and wanna join please! 

Feel free to share details and/or website to others interested.

IMG_0039.JPG

Guest Dutchdelight

Easy to track me. Next challenge is scheduled as well. After London it will be Munich again! November 8th. 

Will be in Las Vegas end of Mai. KYP

Guest Dutchdelight

Can somebody please help me get my Challenge listed/announced on Graigs List london please? Any other local datingsite is ok too!

Create your ad as you want mentioning te event and me please. You can take picters from my album or from my website. Then direct them to my website or mail please!

To date over 200 applicanrts via BBRTS only for donations, but still accepting invites.

Aiming for world record of Loads taken in one gangbang next Thursday. Target is set at 171! Personal record to beat is 78 so 79 will be minimum to take!

PLEASE HELP 

www.dutchdelight.eu

IMG_0060.JPG