The Church.

Deathification

- WARNING: Story contains abuse in detail. This is completely fiction.

I really don't know how I ended up here... My wrists and ankles, chained from the ceiling and to the floor. My whole body feeling as if it was on fire. Something running down the back of my legs. I can hear the patter of it slapping onto the floor. Disgust overwhelms me as I try to close my eyes, try to forget I'm even here. They shoot back open when I hear someone else down the hall screaming. It's not normal either, it's blood curdling. I look around and see nothing but stone walls, realizing no one on the outside could even hear anything that these monsters were doing to us.

My name is Liam and I live in a historic town in Kentucky. It has plenty of big, beautiful churches. I had always admired one in particular. I went to it as a child, but figured the upkeep was too much because it ended up going under and up for auction. Plenty of deals had came and went, mostly falling through, so the church just sat there. That was until I was twenty five and the sign in front of the large building finally came down. I thought to myself 'Okay, cool. I'd get to visit my old church.'  Just for the nostalgic feeling. Rumors started to escalate though that an out of towner from Chicago bought it and it would probably be tore down and replaced by condos that had been popping up everywhere. That was a pretty big let down, but I couldn't help it.

A few months later, they start working just on the inside of the church. Construction workers walking in and out, the noise filling the outside. I was out walking when I spotted a guy talking on the phone, and God was he huge. He had to be well over six foot, and built like a brick house. He was in black jeans and shirt, tight around his muscular frame. My heart skipped a beat looking at this god of a man. Once I decided to walk up to him, I'd learn his name was Butch. He was in his late thirties and heard about the property from a friend. "Plan on making a lot of money here." He said with a grin. The bull ring in his nose dangled as he moved his chiseled face. He invited me to come back when it was finished and he'd give me the tour of the place. If only I had said no.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...