What’s up guys. This is my first time posting my own post here. I’m Coming to Vegas in the first time in a long time this tomorrow until Monday. I’m planning to be used as a cum dump all weekend but I want to check out the bookstores and bathhouse. Which bookstore and bathhouse is the best and what times are the best to go and get loaded. Looking to beat my record of 60+ in one weekend. If anyone is in Vegas let me know if you’re down to breed me. I have a post on BBRT, A4A and Craisglist. Posting one now on Squirt and Craigslist. Check in is at 3pm staying at a Days Inn of the stip since another guy here told me it’s a good place to host. Will be face down ass up door unlocked.  Will be my first time getting gang bang in years as well. Any advance? Last time I was gang banged was in San Diego buy 20 or so military guys and in New Orleans by 6 BBC. I have bottles of lube, poppers and 5 hour energy ready to stay up late and take load all night (I don’t pnp). 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

How did your weekend go? I'm headed there next weekend and also staying at the Days. Aside from the incredible sleaze factor the motel oozes it's also a great value. Any suggestions you might have to increase my chances of a successful trip would be welcome as well.