Hey fellas, I've been homeless for a few months now, and I decided to come down to NYC to get a change of scene, crash with some friends, and check out a few concerts. While I'm in town, I thought it might be cool to meet some sleazy guys and let them use me like the cheap, horny, little lowlife I am; I have never let anyone cum inside me, nor have I ever been fucked anally, but despite being straight, I'm wicked turned on by cum- I love letting a guy dump thick, hot prickpaste all over my face and in my hair, and the thought of letting men spurt load after load of scum inside my tender, unprotected holes gets me wicked horny.

I'm not sure if this is allowed to post on here, but I would really be into whoring myself out- I desperately need the money, plus it's a huge turn on for me. I would also really like to try someThing, which I've been penalized for posting about outside of the "Backroom" section, but if you take a look at my profile and some of my posts, I feel it should be clear what I'm talking about. I fucking love the thought of how dirty and degenerate I'll feel, getting exploited, degraded, and turned into a nasty whore.

Please message me if you're in NYC and wanna use a straight, homeless transboy, and be the first to leave my holes gaping and sloppy with loads of your seed. I'll send pics and can answer any questions you might have about me. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bklynsub
      stop by and breed this hungry bottom.  HarborEast on BBRT

• By cumdumpSD
      I'm a 6foot 175lb fit toned body cumdump who wants to be used, fucked and filled by any and all anon tops. If you like to find a hot faggot who's eager to give his body to you and let you use him however you want, message me. If I'm not working I will stop whatever I'm doing to be ready to be used. Will beg you for your load. 
      I love to be waiting ass up with my hooded blindfold on for any top with a hard dick that will fuck me and fill me with his seed. Love being verbally abused while being used. Violently spit in my face, call me pathetic, tell me I'm a useless faggot that's purpose is to be used by men, any men.  love meeting guys in the park with my assless jeans and bending over to expose my hole and get off when they pump and dump me. 
      Love to take other cumdump's loads because I think of it that they have a concentrated load to infject my hole with all the cum thats been dumped in them.  I get off when a top is about to cum in my wrecked hole and as they cum, they tell me they are charging me up and giving me __________! 
      Hope to hear from men who get off on this. ALSO am still looking for someone who will pick men from online, the street anywhere he wants, to fuck me and I have no say in the matter. I will have to take every cock he gets no questions asked. I hope this someone is slightly twisted and would get off watching some ugly homely men to fuck and fill me with their nasty cum. Make me wear my hood and right as the ugly fucker is going to cum in me, he takes off the hood so i have to see the nasty fucker who is just starting to cum in me. Thats a fantasy i want fullFILLED!

• By hotdarwinguy
      Hey guys neg btm looking for 1st time poz breeding. Make me a chem pig cum dump. interested in Dom/tops who get off on whoring out holes. No load refused.  I will try anything once

Cant host, can travel within reason,

PM me.
    • By bottompnppig79
      looking to host in Irving Texas now for someone to come slam with me and fuck and breed me.
    • By noahr84
      34 fit Horny raw  dawg in heat on PrEP  in Houston 4 a conference till 6/10  tight schedule so can't commit to any specific time when I will be free to play..so  looking 4 best place for raw group play. Looking to blow multiple loads & take all offered. Is steamworks  best choice ?
      Have apps but not looking 4 1 on 1..want maximum ,multiple loads  from multiple like minded  pigs .

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.