At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

I sucked Friend’s cock when I was 10 years old. But I didn’t really turn totally obsessed until I was 40. Then I started sucking cock as much as possible.

Summer I turned 13. I was invited to swim at a neighbor girl’s above ground pool. She had her cousin over for the week whom I knew and had a crush on. They had us change in the garage then go swimming. It was quite obvious to both of us we had an attraction to each other. Playful horsing around in the pool and some obvious touching. After we went back into the garage to change we both began to gently grope and before you knew it we sucked each other off. Yes, we both loved it and no remorse at all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I started sucking cock when I was 19 years old.  It was also the first time I got bareback fucked. I met a 29 year old Cuban guy at a Goodwill store in SF's SOMA.  He took me to his friend's apartment.  We met one more time after that.  I didn't suck another cock until a year later.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SummerWind said:

12 y/o me in the YMCA locker room. I was a popular young man there after that! ❤️

When I was around 8 I LOVED LOVED LOVED the YMCA locker room, it was the best part of having to go to swim lessons. Seeing all those big hairy cocks up close and in person (and at almost eye level) was the best. I still wish I could have had the chance then to play with one (or many lol)

• Like 1