My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend

Detchiller

On Thursday night I was in the midtown area of Detroit running errands.  I had already come to the conclusion that things between me and my ex were not going anywhere, and lately, my gym buddy has been spending more time with his family, which wasn't an emotional problem for me, but I still need dick in my ass, so I decided to call up a friend of my ex, with whom I had flirted with on many occasions.  Now there was nothing holding me back.

We agreed to meet up around 8:30 that evening at his place, which gave me plenty of time to get things done, including cleaning out good in case things went the way I expected them to go.  (Got to love fiber supplements, make things sooo much easier.)

When I arrived at his place he gave me the grand tour.  The condo was filled with really excellent art, and the man was equally attractive as he is a sharp dresser, dark skin, beautiful manly smile, hot physique, the whole package.  We got to the top floor of his four story condo and he was definitely ready.  We did the talk and got undressed.  He got one of those triangle pillows for acid reflux, a bed pad for any “spills” and a can of silicone lube.  Game on. 

For the next two hours we engaged in a nonstop fuck / suck / lick session with tons of salty sweat dripping off his body onto mine.  With the pad laid out and with a pillow propping my ass in the air for easy access for his raw dick, he demonstrated knew how to fuck.  After nearly two hours, I could feel his load building up so I pulled his ass closer so he could give me all eight cut inches, balls-deep.  I could feel his load as it pulsed inside my ass. 

He pulled out and made sure I got mine.  He obviously knew I was a bottom who really enjoyed bottom action, he took a dildo out of the closet and roughly inserted it into my ass, which was lubed only with the remnant of the silicone lube and his cum.  He pressed his body on top of mine and reached around to fuck me with the dildo while milking my dick.  He leaned forward and let me suck his dick while jacking off, the dildo still firmly inserted in my ass as I approached my money shot.  When I was close, he closed his mouth on mine, pressed his body against mine and arm against my throat, and slowly started removing the dildo.  That was enough to push me over the edge and I shot about six huge shots landing all over the back of his ass as well as my stomach.

Definitely going to happen again soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8