BugChaserBLN

43 yo wants to get whored out this weekend (Nov 24/25)

Looking for an experienced, kinky dominant top who knows how to offer a neg hole for anon (ab)use including proper preparation to avoid resistance by the pimp or his "guests". Own supplies available, too.

Interested? Then drop me a note.

By the way, I had to update the e-mail address. Your messages went into nirvana... sorry!

.223033844_216684.thumb.jpg.b253a7c2ab507a0299e9d08f786c8568.jpg

Interested? Then drop me a note... Marc

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bb4allloads
      Face down ass up what more can u ask for ooo am sloppy hole to use and have me ur way rough raw and loaded slutted location u ask come some of y’all should know n others will figure it out 
    • By Hairybttmcub43
      Was horny as fuck Saturday AM, this trucker hit me up on GROWLr said he was coming through kcmo and wanted to fuck. Was into hairy bear (that’s me). We chatted. I sent him ass Picts and then agreeed I would meet him and fuck in his sleeper truck. Got cleaned up and went to meet. My heart was racing. I had never done anything like this. Parked in front of his truck and climbed in the passenger side.  He was sexy as fuck. Nice 9.5 thick cock. I stripped, sucked him for a bit while he fingered my hole and then I got on all fours and he proceeded to use my hole for his pleasure.  Thank god I had poppers.  He fucked me for a good 20 min and then I could hear his breathing pick up and I knew I was I’m for a huge load. He grabbed my hips and had one last thrust and bred my ass good.  

• By 4BareCocks
      This past Wednesday night I was fucked and loaded by a couple who took turns putting their raw cocks in me.  I was laying on the round table in one of the basement playrooms at Club Philly.  Thursday night I was bare fucked by a twink in my room at Club Philly who deposited a copious amount of his cum in my ass.  He thanked me after he was finished fucking me.  Later a thirty something guy came into my room and started fingering and playing with my hole.  I still had the cum in my ass from my earlier fuck so his thick 9 inch cock had no trouble getting deep in me.  This guy was into rough fucking, pounded my hole, and loved pulling on my long head of hair while fucking.  After fucking me for about 45 minutes I also got his load.  I also sucked a lot of cock while I was there and can't wait for my next trip to Philly which will probably be in early June.
    • By Pyroboy74
      Poz undetectable bottom here, living just behind Oak Lawn. If you are looking for a quick pump and dump, stay and play, want to try a new kink or fetish. Anything at any time, it will gladly host if it is at home. So feel free to drop a message and come be the first to use this hole

• By Subboy94
      24 year old chub straight lad negative 
      I have gone off woman and now I know that my palace is to serve cock  I want my ass to be turned inside out and And forced To be a dirty slag cum dump , i want to be daddy’s whore , boy pussy fucked hard and being whored out  being brutally raped by top after top left there  Crying and screaming blood and cum gaping out a batterd pussy ,but it’s all about the tops pleasure, genie young lad looking for fun weather that’s vinlla sex or a daddy taking me in to the wold or gangbangs hung tops bath houses 
      yes I know all the risk and I know what I want and and that’s my pussy being used by any cock that what’s me ,  I know there’s some infected baby’s out there  I can’t get rid of but that’s fine I don’t agree with a abortion 😉😉I just really want a baby inside my negative tight boy pussy  , it’s my body and also it’s what I was put on this earth for well not me my mouth and ass is put here to take raw cock,to not say no to a breading and to worship the hot guys who can and want to fertilise me 
      Hope I can bend over and be put in my place soon 

Other #BBBH Sites…