How often do you see fuck buds?

topstud127

Over the years I’ve had many. But only one truly stands out. Everything about him was hot and he was just as much a [banned word] as I am. We would not only fuck with each other but also with others. We had great PNP sessions. When we first started fucking I’d always get the fuck flu took me a while to figure it out. But I started noticing that after he’d breed me with his 9.5” fat cock I’d get the flu like symptoms. That made it so much hotter. We played around for many years and then we moved on with separate lives. He’s now married and we are in touch but that’s a charter of our lives that’s now closed. We still comment about play times and play partners we shared. And we both agree that our times together were the best fucks we ever had. I loved his big white cock and he loved my big uncut brown cock. One thing he did mention. “I always had a love hate relationship with your fucks. You always fucked me so hard I used to have trouble walking for days and felt you inside me long after you bred me”.  Sigh, good times. 

• Piggy 2

My younger Vietnamese-born pigboi/fuckbud comes over to my place fairly regularly. When he works on weekends, it is hard for him to come over. I count my blessings for having at least 1 regular fuckbud!

Varies for me based on what I have going on fuck buds’ availability but I generally see at least one each week, usually more than that. Why I think it’s always good to have a stable of regulars (as well as being open to others).

• Like 2

For the past decade or so the majority of my sex has been with regulars rather than hookups from APPS...That being said I met all of them on APPS. 

Currently I have 3 regulars. One I meet weekly. He's a young Asian bottom slut. He's poz and my weekly load is a fraction of what I give him.

Th next one is a 50 year old married Indian guy. We meet a few times per month. He's extremely nice, attractive and he cheats on his older husband which is a real turn on. He loves bareback, poppers and very passionate. I love sending him home to is unsuspecting husband filled with my seed.

My last regular is a very attractive young black guy. He's very slender, 5-10, 140 with an 8" dick. His small stature makes his dick look even bigger. He's versatile and lately encourages me not to shower before we meet. Hesitant at first but I really like it now. He eats my musky ass and then kisses me deep. I eat his ass too and love when he begs for my "poz babies". He's gotta a bf but has an open relationship

• Piggy 1

Depends on distance. Last regular guy I was seeing at least a few times a week because he lived only about an hour away moved south for family. I was seeing another guy after who started out proclaiming himself a top, but a few weekly meets in he suddenly became a bottom. So I moved on. I like to find regular guys, even if all they want is an evening wind-down blowjob and some drinks while watching the game.