The Incubus cometh!

Thanks for all your encouraging comments. Just to elaborate a little. In my case a mis-spent youth of fantasy roleplaying and horror films are the reasons for this story. The two parts are quite different one highlights the first encounter in great detail and aims to build up to a climax, the second story is a collolary of my story "playing with fire". In playing with fire, I highlight the sexual frustartion of exposure to someone else's hiv and in this second story I highlight the other way round sexual desire of someone who is positive. As for other stories/chapters. I currently have two ideas on the go. One is a parallel story to "from condom to cumdump". The other I have a good beginiing for, but haven't managed to come up with the rest of the details yet. When I do it'll be in the general barebacking section.

• 2 years later...