outdoor cruising still a thing?

Guest Cumhose

Guest faggot hole

i don't know whether outdoor cruising is "in" or not but i still practice the art essentially whenever i am out of doors.  (i constantly engage in indoor cruising whenever i am indoors -- you get the picture).  The joy of outdoor cruising is that frequently it leads to outdoor sex, which is totally awesome.  Sex in a public place, where there is always the possibility of being observed enhances the pleasure of getting fucked.  The risk makes the adrenalin flow; it is so much more intense.  (Kinda like getting fucked bareback -- the risk just enhances the pleasure.)

On 12/7/2017 at 8:43 PM, bredbiyou said:

The ubiquity of cell phones have made it easier for passers-by to make immediate reports to local authorities, and even document activities with their cameras.

This is something to keep in mind when you are having sex in a park, because being seen having sex is quite different from being filmed having sex.

I love the spontaneity of outside sex , guys who cruse are always players , not much conversation, just get on with it , with an element of danger.

my most memorable fuck was a cute guy I was fucking him missionary positionson the ground next to a path when some ramblers suddenly appeared, I was close and they had seen everything so I carried on I’m sure the adrenaline made me but even more.

unfortnatly in the UK so many cruising areas have closed down

It was my main way to meet up for barebacking for me for many years. My work commitments have seen me unable to cruise in my local area for over a year. The main problem with many cruising sites is they are seasonal May to August for UK. Moreover, the atrocious summers  we've had the last couple of years have also stymied much activity. I've had some great fucks in the past at crusing sites including my first receiving and giving bareback.

• Like 1

Man I fucking LOVE outdoor cruising.  Living in the southern US, we have mildish winters and long summers so the opportunities are plentiful.  I have a couple of parks I go to regularly and there have been times when I've taken 8-10 loads in a day.  Just depends on who's there (and NOT there).  There is also a pretty seedy gay bar here in town that has a back parking lot with a small thicket of woods next to it.  Cruisers are always there on the weekends regardless of weather.

• Upvote 1

iv had plenty of fun on Hampstead heath even when weather bit cold its very safe,some areas in London arnt you do get police,but they turn blind eye,the fuck tree is awesome only complaint peeps should dispose of there litter as it is a natural area seen hedgehogs,rabbits etc nice place ? 

There is a park in my city with people cruising. I went there with an exhibitionist top who liked making me walking around there completely naked. He made me suck a couple of cocks there and fucked me on a bench. The problem for me is that here the weather is cold almost the whole year and the park is plenty of 50+ guys that are not my cup of tea..

Like most guys here I used to love outdoor cruising areas... but since I know of F-BBuddies who were arrested and trialed in court, I stopped....

I also loved those wonderful, dirty, seedy public Toilet-blocks - especially at night - where the bulbs were smashed - and you would meet all those amazing anonymous pigs who were after one thing only - filthy, dirty raw sex... where no questions were asked and you would always leave with cummmm dripping down your hole, or your body...

BUT those places are mostly gone or have nowadays hidden cameras installed, which I only know because a friend of mine found himself confronted by the police with the proof on tape...  so again I stopped...

This is why I love using Bathhouses/saunas nowadays - at least we all know why we are there and get exactly what we came for ... :-)

I am glad that I am the generation which was still able to indulge and enjoy those places and situations - the thrill walking down into the dark...not knowing what will await me... hearing those noises ... which would lure me to go on, deeper into the wood... until one would either see ...or feel the action ... become part of the action ... 

The younger sluts have no idea what we are talking about - what they have missed ... ;)

• Upvote 3

Guest Cumhose
5 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

This is why I love using Bathhouses/saunas nowadays - at least we all know why we are there and get exactly what we came for

This is exactly walk around completely naked in my local bathhouse. Fuck the talking (unless you're a good fuck and you want to exchange numbers) and here for the ass!

Guest Cumhose
6 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

This is why I love using Bathhouses/saunas nowadays - at least we all know why we are there and get exactly what we came for

This is exactly walk around completely naked in my local bathhouse. Fuck the talking (unless you're a good fuck and you want to exchange numbers) I'm here for the ass!