Getting Caught

marktulley2000

Many years ago I picked up some dude at a local cruising spot here in town and I followed him back to his place to screw. He took me into his bedroom and after giving him some head for a while he lubed me up and got down to business. He was absolutely tearing my asshole up when all of a sudden the door to his bedroom opened, (he foolishly had shut it) and his boyfriend who lived there cursed loudly at the sight of us rutting like wild animals and slammed the door. We never heard him come into the house at all and honestly, I am a loud fuck. My new friend kept on poking me until he pumped a big, creamy load into my behind and then explained what had just happened as I put my clothes back on. He was expecting the boyfriend to be gone longer than he was so I'm guessing this guy was cheating on the regular. I had to do the walk of shame past the boyfriend who was in the kitchen and putting up the groceries he had just bought. Unfortunately, the parking area was out back and through the kitchen was where my top led me out. I'm guessing he was turned on by getting caught and wanted to show off his newest bitch to the boyfriend. 

I was extremely embarrassed. Not because I got caught taking it up the ass, but I didn't know there was a boyfriend and I felt bad about it. The boyfriend never said a word and never once looked at me. I did a quick-step to my car as fast as I could, but not fast enough not to hear the boyfriend start yelling once the door closed and I was gone. 😆 

Edited by MountMe63

First time caught I was fucking some guy when phone rang. He ignored it. It kept ringing, it was his BF downstairs wanting to get buzzed in. He said we had to stop I scrambled to dress in the hallway as I'm tried to hide behind a stairway door, sitting on the floor. BF sees me yelling and raises his arms to hit me but doesn't. Then puts his hands on his hips, I instinctly open my mouth, he drops trou and fucks my face as he's cussing humiliating me. Face slapped and spitting with his dick in my mouth. Was scared it would turn ugly but didn't. If a top does this now it's such a turnon being controlled like that.

• 2 months later...

Once I was hooking up with a young dude at a rest stop. We began with him pissing and me on my knees watching. He noticed my curiosity and turned toward my face and began pissing in my now open mouth. I took in his cock and swallowed the rest of his bladder.

He then pushed me against the wall and proceeded to fuck my mouth. After a couple minutes, he pulled out and jerked off all over this pig's face. Right in the middle of his ejaculation, we heard the external door open. He shot a couple more ropes on my face and then turned to the urinal as I stood, pulled up my pants, and walked by the man coming in. My face was very obviously covered with cum. No way he didn't see it if he looked at me.

I didn't want trouble so I didn't make eye contact with him. I wish I would have now. Maybe he would have added his load or possibly he would have humiliated me. Either way it would have been a win.

• Piggy 2

I’ve been caught a few times but the one that sticks out was early on when I was with an older guy, was sucking him off while he fingered me when my older brother walked in, he took it wrong and chased the guy out thinking he was abusing me lol that was one very long very embarrassing conversation 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I never got caught sucking a sick.  I was caught jerking off in a park restroom once when I was 13. I closed my eyes and when I opened them,  he was standing there by the door. I tried to put myself away so I could run but be just said it's okay. He walked over behind me and gave me a reach around. I remember instinctively grinding against his crotch until I came.

At 17, my dad walked in on me getting fucked on my back while I was holding my legs apart. My dad silently freaked out and left. The older top (in his 30's if I remember correctly) was freaked out and left. My dad never brought it up and neither did I.

• Upvote 2

I was at a party once with a dude I was dating. The party was for a High School friend of his who was getting a divorce from some messy chick (this dude I was dating had a lot of straight friends).

I didn't know many people, but a lot of drinks and shots were had as there were a lot of ex or current military people in the group. The guy I was dating had to get up early for work, so he wasn't drinking too heavy and a friend of his was completely wasted by the end and wanted to try and drive home. My date decided to drive him home and I was going to grab a cab home.

People cleared out of the party and the newly single dude and I chatted a bit, and he full on started making out with me. He kissed really good, and one thing led to another and we ended up sucking each other off and he rimmed the fuck outta me. We messed around for a long time sucking, licking, biting, he picked me up and tossed me on his bed. Eventually he slid his cock into my ass, he was a little drunk so his boner was 50% to 70% hard during... which was cool. After his cock was in my ass and I mounted him, my date happened to walk in...

Something about being caught made me rock hard, and it made this guy rock hard. My date said "oh my goshhhh" and left. Then his friend railed my hole so good for another 10min before busting deep in me. He said "Fuck dude, it feels so nice knowing I can't get you pregnant." I said "Thank you for your service soldier." and we both chuckled. We didn't discuss his friend at all.

I wasn't really into my date anyway, so the party went out with a BANG!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 12/17/2017 at 7:31 PM, marktulley2000 said:

When young, did any one get caught sucking an older guy? Brother, cousin, friend, stranger?

nope

like most guys, i've been caught by str8 "karen" types having m2m sex in public. i always just laugh it off. the gym once told me to please be more discrete but even they did it w a sort of wink and smirk, clearly not taking the "karen" guy's complaint seriously. 

On 12/17/2017 at 7:31 PM, marktulley2000 said:

When young, did any one get caught sucking an older guy? Brother, cousin, friend, stranger?

My uncle Joe caught me sucking my cousin, Joey JR.   I had been sucking my cousin off for a a couple years by then.  It was obvious i know what i was doing.   

• Like 1

My college buddy's dad burst into his bedroom and caught me with my dick balls deep in his son's ass, and he wasn't very happy about it for some reason. I'm just grateful that he gave me time to throw some clothes on before I left.

• Piggy 1

I've been caught many times sucking cock in dirty bookstores. Caught by bookstore employee, thrown out, told not to come back. (Given the whole turnover of employees, that's pretty meaningless.) It's always a huge turn-on. When it's happening, my dick leaks and my nipples get so hard they could cut glass. I actually TRY to get caught and threatened with arrest as much as possible.  

• Piggy 4

When I was just a young buck, I was fucking a guy,about my same then age, at amusement park bathroom stall and we got caught cause his friend looked through the crack of stall. His friend freaked out....and I went running with cum leaking outta my piss slit and his asshole!....the joys of youth when you only think with your dick. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I was on business in San Diego and pushed for time to check out and make it to my flight home, but got hit up by a sexy muscular stud on bbrt. I quickly changed my flight for a later time, let hotel know I was checking out late so I could accommodate this sexy beast of a man.  He arrived and we stripped immediately and got down to business. We were in the heat of fucking that we didn’t hear knock on door by cleaning staff…they obviously didn’t get the message I was a late check out..this poor woman opened door and saw this man balls deep inside me…from her vantage point from the door she would have seen this stud with his huge cock and balls pounding my ass.  Embarrassing maybe, but the fuck was incredible and I had to make the walk of shame leaving the room later. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, Norcalfukkr said:

I was on business in San Diego and pushed for time to check out and make it to my flight home, but got hit up by a sexy muscular stud on bbrt. I quickly changed my flight for a later time, let hotel know I was checking out late so I could accommodate this sexy beast of a man.  He arrived and we stripped immediately and got down to business. We were in the heat of fucking that we didn’t hear knock on door by cleaning staff…they obviously didn’t get the message I was a late check out..this poor woman opened door and saw this man balls deep inside me…from her vantage point from the door she would have seen this stud with his huge cock and balls pounding my ass.  Embarrassing maybe, but the fuck was incredible and I had to make the walk of shame leaving the room later. 

HOT!