Breeding Club Survey (sort of)

SexLoverMatteo

Hello,

I'm Matteo and this is my first post on this site.

I read about some sort of club in Germany that had horses and mares (there was also one in america) and was wondering:
If someone was to make a new club like this, not just with stables for breeding but other things like a sauna and orgy rooms etc. (think of a sex club with everything you could imagine) what kind of buildings and equipment would it have?

It has actually been a longtime fantasy of mine to set up and run a BB holiday resort. Somewhere secluded in the woods in a warm location (e.g. Southern Europe in my case). Maybe 15-20 holiday cabins for 1-2-4 guys each. A bar/club for social meets. An outdoor cruising area in the woods with places convenient to fuck (e.g. a fuck tree, fuck bench or similar). Sheds with video booths  or theatre (free of course) and gloryholes. A barn where you can organise events like Fickstutenmarkt in Berlin (and other places). This could be a weekly or monthly event which also non-residents can subscribe to and attend. 

I would certainly live on the premises and entertain the guests;-)

• Upvote 4

The one in the US with a very similar theme is Rough Stock Roundup in Vermont.  I've been intending to make a weekend trip there for a year now, but it just hasn't worked out.  I don't know where you're located, but you should check it out.  I'm pretty sure from the website it's a mix of bb and condom sex, but if it's like EVERYPLACE else there probably aren't a lot of condoms being harmed lol.  There are also a few campgrounds in the SE US without the formal theme of studfarm, but pretty much that same weekend getaway "fuck weekend".  It would be ideal to know everyone wanted it raw, but I just assume they do when in a public setting like that, and I'm usually correct!

• Upvote 1

On 2/2/2018 at 5:08 AM, justsexnowatl said:

The one in the US with a very similar theme is Rough Stock Roundup in Vermont.  I've been intending to make a weekend trip there for a year now, but it just hasn't worked out.  I don't know where you're located, but you should check it out.  I'm pretty sure from the website it's a mix of bb and condom sex, but if it's like EVERYPLACE else there probably aren't a lot of condoms being harmed lol.  There are also a few campgrounds in the SE US without the formal theme of studfarm, but pretty much that same weekend getaway "fuck weekend".  It would be ideal to know everyone wanted it raw, but I just assume they do when in a public setting like that, and I'm usually correct!

Which campgrounds in the SE US?

Guest ff-whole
On 2/2/2018 at 1:53 AM, NLbear said:

It has actually been a longtime fantasy of mine to set up and run a BB holiday resort. Somewhere secluded in the woods in a warm location (e.g. Southern Europe in my case). Maybe 15-20 holiday cabins for 1-2-4 guys each. A bar/club for social meets. An outdoor cruising area in the woods with places convenient to fuck (e.g. a fuck tree, fuck bench or similar). Sheds with video booths  or theatre (free of course) and gloryholes. A barn where you can organise events like Fickstutenmarkt in Berlin (and other places). This could be a weekly or monthly event which also non-residents can subscribe to and attend. 

I would certainly live on the premises and entertain the guests;-)

Have a look here: http://www.gaywelcome.com/gay-hotels.php [admin; I hope I am not doing anything against the rules here but please feel free to delete.]

Lot's of places to choose from for a nice hot steamy summer vacation. ;-)

7 hours ago, Insidemenow said:

Which campgrounds in the SE US?

There is Timberfell in TN, Parliament House (hosts cumunion) outside Atlanta and River's Edge outside Atlanta, Sawmill in FL  I can't vouch for all of them but have heard good raunchy stories about all of them here and from friends.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

There is Timberfell in TN, Parliament House (hosts cumunion) outside Atlanta and River's Edge outside Atlanta, Sawmill in FL  I can't vouch for all of them but have heard good raunchy stories about all of them here and from friends.

Have been to the Parliament House in Orlando and left the door open while naked and taking any guy that walked into the room. I had no idea there was a Parliament House in Atlanta.  Was at a place in Ft Lauderdale 20 years ago where I got fucked day and night but I understand there are a number of places in ft Lauderdale like that.

The problem is not creating the space, but finding the guests. I've been to bathhouses and sex clubs around the world and they're all hit-or-miss. The most reliable in the U.S. are Slammers in Fort Lauderdale and CCBC in Palm Springs. Even Cumunion in New York, a city of 8.5 million people, has some very slow nights. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with theplayerking.  Finding sleazy guests in the U.S. is more of the problem.  Yes, the venues mentioned above are fairly reliable and Cumunion parties can be fun (I usually plan weekend trips to U.S. cities to coincide with them), but in general, the sex club/bath house scene in the U.S. has become  hit-or-miss.  

GO TO BERLIN!!!!!

chiilfuck

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...