24hrs in London

hardix

I don't often get the chance to visit London but when I do I like to make the most of it and this was certainly true on Monday. I had already booked a hotel room for Monday evening so I could be ready for a conference meeting on the Tuesday. I advertised on BBRT that I would be hosting a hotel gangbang but only got 3 replies and of those only one confirmed, hmmm not really a gang bang so I cancelled the party and got back on line and quickly found a hook up that wanted to come visit me in the hotel. A rather well endowed black guy turned up and after the usual preliminaries we started to fuck, and could he fuck, after about 5 minutes my arse was so his and I was really feeling his throbbing cock rubbing the insides of my anus and making me precum. He eventually came and deposited a nice load deep inside me. After refreshments and chit chat we went at again and again, three times he fucked me long and hard then he had to leave. Well the night was still young so I got myself ready and walked to the Vault for naked night. There was a good crowd of mixed guys and I soon immersed myself in amongst the crowd getting fucked almost immediately bent over one of the barrels in the play area. After this an Arab looking guy took a fancy to me and fucked me with his nice cock for a while before we both got hot and needed some cool air. He later found me round by the cubicles and had me bent over in the corridor fucking my arse and soon I also sucking a juicy cock, meanwhile the Arab guy was offering my arse around and I'm pretty sure there were two takers before he finished off by cumming in me. Well I thought that was that and was winding down when I was hit on again by a scrawny guy with  mediocre cock and I thought why not, lol. And that was it for the night. Next day I went to the conference and it finished earlier than I expected so made my way to Chariots Vauxhall where it was bloody slow to be honest but still managed to get fucked and loaded twice more before having to head for the train and home. So all in all, not a bad 24hrs in London all bareback with no sign of anyone wanting to use a condom... 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2