When Two Worlds Collide

Saturday lunchtime I headed out of the flat to meet friends at our annual pride festival. I was only 26 a late bloomer for a gay person and unless you knew me you would never have known, ordinary down to earth fit in the crowd type of person, or I was until Joey came along bringing two worlds crashing in to one.

Meeting with my friends we wondered in to the festival, I noticed a skinhead friend of mine from North London sat down with around 10 other guys, he waived me over and started introducing the guys he introduced me to the skinhead on my right as Joey from Toronto but living in London. Joey had a shaved head and wore bleached jeans with braces and a white t-shirt as well as DM boots, he was around 5'8" so only a little taller than me and in his middle 40's but what stood out was his body as it was compact with zero body fat and defined to the point that he had been chiselled out or a piece of marble. He wasn't built like a brick house but due to there being no body fat you noticed the muscles everywhere. Joey and I chatted a bit and he told me he was heading over to Chelsea later for a party. I said my goodbyes and went to join my friends, by 6pm I had had enough and managed to work my way towards one of the exits. To my surprise I bumped in to Joey "Hey how has your afternoon been?" he inquired, "yes it was okay had a great time listening to the acts on stage and browsing around, are you off to your party in Chelsea now?" I replied, "Well sort of I do need to go but I feel dirty so heading home to shower and freshen up a little", he went on tell me he lived in east London which even I knew was no mean feat getting there and back over to west London.

I offered Joey the opportunity to shower at my place as it was on the way to Chelsea he thanked me so we headed off. I showed Joey the bathroom that lead off my bedroom and said he could change here as well, by now it was 8pm and Joey said he was not in any rush as the party wouldn't start until midnight at the earliest. As he got undressed I was drawn to his physique and his cock where I could see a PA peering out under his foreskin, he didn't miss a trick and noticed me, "I only had it done 10 days ago and haven't shot my load since I had it done" to much information I thought.

He continued looking at me intently in the eye and he moved has hands over my smooth body with caressing tender strokes before he kissed each of my nipples and slowly worked his way up to my neck. My body shuddered as it if being woken up by electrical surges and slowly I was being undressed until I stood naked eye to eye with him, I felt his 8 inch thick cock slip between my thighs as he slowly moved his hips back and forward I felt the piercing and every now and then the moistness of precum was being rubbed in between my thighs. With his tender caressing he moved his lips towards mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth sensually exploring  my mouth my reaction was natural and responded to his kissing. We were locked together in a loving embrace as I started feeling my body being twisted and those lean arms were now wrapped around my chest as he continued to kiss me, "kneel on the bed" I moved forward to the bed "on all fours", a I did so his hands grabbed my hips and he pushed me down slightly so that my hole was aligned to his cock.

He pulled my ass over the edge of the bed and realigned his cock. The feeling of pure arousement and desire overwhelmed me as his pierced cock nudged at my hole then without any lube or spit he pushed his cock head in to my hole, my head raised up and I let out a moan of pleasure and with that he began pushing the rest of his cock deep inside me. He Held his position and slowly made a couple of thrusts before withdrawing from my arse with only the PA still in my hole. "That feels good" he said as he pushed all 8 inches back in and again the sensation of electricity coursed through me, slowly he started fucking with gently strokes all the time holding my hips tight against him. Gradually his pace quickened with deeper thrusting movements his ball sack slapping against my arse with a thudding sound, my body was quivering all other. This was a man who knew how to get his bottom to enjoy sex. After what seemed an age I was starting to feel discomfort by the relentlessness of his thrusting "enough Joey" I pleaded but he ignored and ramped up the speed, "Fuck" I shouted as my load shot all over the bed, he continued with determination then jolted and moaned "uuhhh, breeding your arse bitch", with that his hands dug in and gripped me so hard as he held me deep on to his cock. He collapsed on top of me and as he did so he ground his hips deeper and deeper to push the seed further inside my body.

He pulled out slapped my ass and kissed me then went for shower, I sat on the bed and realised that I had just performed unprotected sex with a complete stranger I rubbed my hole but there was nothing there just a bit of soreness so it had the appearance nothing had happened. Joey came out of the shower dried himself and got changed and went on his way to the party.

A couple of months later one afternoon I was on line chatting to friends when I saw a message box open from a guy calling himself FITPOZSKIN, I looked at the profile it had a body pic and I recognised it immediately as Joey. "Hey, have you been tested for HIV after I fucked you?" he asked, "Yes about a week ago and it came back negative" was my reply, "That won't do I must be loosing my touch I'll come over and spend the night with you". My initial thought was no I can't take the risk, but my body wanted him again so yes I wanted him to come over. He fucked me in the same position as before only this time after he bred me he pushed me down on to the bed to really work his seed in to my hole. Over the next 4 hours his cock remained in my arse and never lost his erection as he bred me multiple times.

The following morning I realised without any intention I had become a bug-chaser.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
1 hour ago, billy88666 said:

Don't  know how I missed this story first time around.. Loved it as always mate! A very Happy New Year to you... You've been missed here for such a long time... I hope you are well.

I missed it too...  I'm glad it got brought back up.

• Like 2