I got fucked quite a bit in Rio de Janiero during Carnival.  There is absolutely a subset of the gay crowd of Rio who is into BB and they even have a monthly party and I gave almost as good as I got. I took at least 3 loads during that event.  Lastly Thursday evening before i left an event at TV Bar called hole turned a small corner bar into a full on sex event; and there one guy in particular that never gave me his load.  He seemed to be into causing pain with his HUGE THICK Brazilian Dick.  And during the last hour or so of the event that I was there for; i hung around him and every time that he forced his way into a hole and that bottom went running; I jumped on and rode until he tried to find someone else.  I am unsure if had I been able to stay until closing if I would have gotten the load; but I still enjoyed the time that he spent up my hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Davylee58
      😂 I just can't get fucked,or even give head,I'm not ugly,or fat,just have erection problems cause of spine injury,but I'm a submmissive bottom so it's ok w me,i get so excited from giving head n being fucked! Pleasing my lover.what do I have to do,I'm frustrated,any sugestions

• By Cumslutbottomm
      I just turned 20, but having a crazy work and school schedule, I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday, but I made up for it last night.
      I have class Monday-Thursday, and as I had the day off I decided I'd try to set something up.  Now, I commute to school and still live at home, but I recently started working at a hotel which has the fringe benefit of affording the employees a discount on rooms as long as the reservation is within the same hotel group, meaning the hotel is owned by the same parent company.  I also decided to take advantage of the discount and to make the reservation in the city where I attend college, which is an hour away from my home.  Telephoning ahead I made a reservation and got the discount, which was great as I was afraid they wouldn't honor the discount given I'm less than 21, a threshold at some hotels, but everything worked-out.  I had the reservation.  In thinking about my plans, I can't honestly say I specifically planned an anonymous session as I didn't see myself as all that much of a cumslut.  I couldn't have been more wrong. 
      Anyway I checked-in, pulled on my jockstrap, and scrolled through Grindr.  While I was hit-up by a few fuck buds who bred me here and there, none were readily available.  Then I received a message from a profile which was blank, conveying absolutely no information.  No age, no height, weight, status.  Nothing.  Just a dick pic of a cock which was easily nine inches.  And it was as thick as a beer can.  My hole twitched and my cock swelled hard at the sight of the cock.  I needed it inside my ass.
      I replied providing with my hotel and the room number.  The guy responded letting me know he was enroute, and would arrive shortly.  He also instructed me to be ready, so that when he walked through the door I was on all fours and blindfolded.  My initial reaction was trepidation, but my cock was so hard that I agreed to his terms.  I unlocked the door, left it slightly ajar, placed a blindfold over my eyes and, stripped and ready, knelt on all fours on my bed.  Upon hearing the door creak on its hinges my heart sank a bit.  A stranger was in my room, and I was vulnerable as all hell.
      Fortunatelty before I could dwell on what might happen, a tongue licked my hole.  My worries melted away as I pushed back on his tongue.  My cunt was soon dripping from his spit.  I heard him spit on his rod.  His cock head slid into my hole with remarkable ease.  My ass was pleased with the circumference of his cock.  My slutty little heart was happy.  His full cock is inside my hole and my cunt lips are gripping him for dear life. He’s a quiet fucker too. I feel his pace pick up and his cock is shooting his seed in my pussy. He rests on my back for a bit with his cock growing soft. I feel his shirt and his zipper against my naked body and realize this horny fucker didn’t even bother to strip down. Just unzipped and planted his seed. I hear the door close and get a message from him. He thanks me for letting him use my “sweet boy pussy.” And I thank him for his cum. I’m totally turned on by the anon scene at this point. I throw on a hoody and pull it up over my face. Just in my jock and a hoodie and waiting for my tops to come over. I get some messages from tops with profile pictures. And don’t get me wrong i won’t ever so no to cum in my ass. But the blank profiles sparked my interest more. It’s probably stupid and dangerous. But I just sent every blank profile “need more loads in my ass” followed by my room number. I ended up getting 8 more loads within an hour. I guess people love anon cumsloppy bottoms I have a total of 9 loads in my hole. (Some leaking out of course despite my efforts.) I’m still on Grindr with my ass in the air and I hear the door being pushed open. I put my phone face down and arch my back even more than it already was.  I hear a belt unbuckle and pants drop to the floor. Soon after there’s a cock inside my well used hole churning a mess of loads in my asshole he’s the most verbal of the night. Calling me a pig 🐽 and smacking my ass. He tells me repeatedly that I’m a good whore and he loves my cunt. He’s fucking me so hard and fast you can hear the cum sloshing around in my hole. He gives me a 10th load. Zips up. Says “thanks fucking slut.” And is out the door. I start playing with my cunt and fingering all the loads in my ass. I’m on my back and I hear the door open again. I quickly cover my face with a pillow and prop my legs up so this man can use my pussy. I recognize the thickness. It’s the guy who started this. He confirms this by saying “I needed more of your pussy man. Especially now that it’s used. He’s making an absolute mess and a lot of noise. (Actually it’s the cum in my hole making the noise.)  and he gives me another load. This time he tells me he seeded my pussy he’s almost out the door when he turns around says “I was only quiet when I came the first time cause I wasn’t sure you wanted to be bred. But I know what I wanted. By the smile on your face I can tell you’re happy with yourself, whore. “  boy was he right. 
    • By Twigbottom
      Rented a room and put out the word that I'm locked up, plugged, and open for business!
    • By BBWhoreUK
      Hello everyone! This story is true and happened to me in September this year. A little background to me - 27 year old male in the UK, I have been sexually active with men since 17, however, I'd always used protection up until September this year. I always bottom and I have met men all over the UK, in saunas, 1-1 sessions, group sex.
      So, in September I had to go to Blackpool for a friend's birthday, which was on a Friday night. As I'd not had much dick over the last few weeks, I decided to try out one of the saunas in Blackpool as it has 3, so I booked my hotel room for an extra evening. On the Saturday morning, most my friends headed back home and I got ready to head to the sauna, my plan was to spend as many hours there as possible and get plenty of dick.
      I went to one of the saunas and headed straight for the glory hole booth areas, I spent a little time just sucking dick before I was craving multiple dicks in my arse. I left the glory hole rooms and wandered down the corridors, chatting to any guy I saw and found a room in which I decided I would just present my arse for men to use. I grabbed some condoms and lube and got on all 4's, waiting patiently for the first man.
      I hadn't waited long and I heard a man walk right up behind me and put his hands on my hips and started grinding against my arse, tapping my hole with his hard dick and teasing me. He ate my arse and told me he wanted to fuck me. I agreed and passed a condom to him. I heard him open it up and when he slid inside me, I could feel he had it on. His dick wasn't massive, but he could really thrust and he grabbed both my hands and put them behind my back so I couldn't move at all.
      Shortly into fucking me, he pulled out and started eating my arse again. Despite enjoying this, I could hear him pulling at the condom and it sounded as if he threw it to the floor, before I could ask, he had slid right back inside me, this time, he moaned so much more and it felt very different having a bare dick in me. I was angry at the fact he was trying to stealth me but he grabbed my hands again and he started fucking like there was no tomorrow. My anger very quickly subsided and I found myself throwing my arse back into him as hard as I could. I had so much running through my head -
      - I'm taking a bare dick! Finally! And it's fucking amazing
      - I'm going to get cum inside me, I've craved it too long to say no now
      - oh my god this guy could have anything and now I'm going to get it (this strangely enough turned me on)
      - I'm taking an anonymous load! And I want more!
      I quickly felt him pushing in as deep as he could, he was moaning so loud and I could feel his cock spurting into my boypussy. I loved it, but I was a little overwhelmed and just lay there. Whereas the guy literally pulled out of me and left, didn't say a word. I never knew him, he said about 10 words to me, yet he was the first man to try impregnate me. I turned around and looked to the floor, to the see the condom, empty and just lay on the floor.
      That day I realised I'll never use protection again. For some reason, being stealthed didn't make me angry, I loved it and I think secretly, I was hoping I'd catch something from him. The rest of my time in that sauna saw me become a really cumwhore, I'll never change and now I take as much cum as possible.
    • By Toprawlover
      I LOVE FUCKING MANY ASSES VERY DEEP! I WANT TO FUCK MANY MANY MANY HOT ASSES! BIG +++ IF YOU'RE POZ OR UNDETECTABLE. BIG +++ IF YOUR ASS IS ALREADY FULL CUMFILLED. I LOVE ANONYMOUS BAREBACK FUCKING! I AM ALSO INTO FELCHING/SWALLOWING SPERMS LOADS AND GROUPS SEX! WHEN I WILL BE IN PALM SPRINGS, I WILL FUCK EVERYDAY AND EVERY HOT BOTTOM! 🐷🐽🐖💦🌵🌴🌞🔥😉 I will be travelling to PS from November 22 to 29. I want my dick very deep in ass. Get back to me... if interested in fucking. Hey! You can request invitations to all of my Local parties adds on BBRT (my profile is ATOPHORNYHUNGGUY) between November 22 to 29 in Palm Springs. 😉Top guy here from Montreal planning to travel to PALM SPRINGS 22 to 29 of November for lots of sex. Will be staying in town during few days and willing to fuck a lot of strangers (at least 50 holes and more). Love anonymous bareback fucking. I want to fuck MANY MANY MANY ASSES! Big +++ if you're POZ or undetectable. Big +++ if your ass is already full cumfilled. Its gonna be my first time in PS and I wanna see what all the bottoms in town can offer me. If you request an invitation in my local party add, please be sure to unlock your pics and be serious about attending or getting together. 🐷🐽💦 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.