blkoraltm

I got fucked quite a bit in Rio de Janiero during Carnival.  There is absolutely a subset of the gay crowd of Rio who is into BB and they even have a monthly party and I gave almost as good as I got. I took at least 3 loads during that event.  Lastly Thursday evening before i left an event at TV Bar called hole turned a small corner bar into a full on sex event; and there one guy in particular that never gave me his load.  He seemed to be into causing pain with his HUGE THICK Brazilian Dick.  And during the last hour or so of the event that I was there for; i hung around him and every time that he forced his way into a hole and that bottom went running; I jumped on and rode until he tried to find someone else.  I am unsure if had I been able to stay until closing if I would have gotten the load; but I still enjoyed the time that he spent up my hole. 

• Like 1