Dirty Uncut Cock? Dick Cheese? Smegma?

Sub-Cocksucker

Look.. if you have that masculine manly scent after a workout or a day on the job... stick it in any hole you want.  But if you literally have an issue with "dick cheese" or smegma.. quite literally the male version of a yeast infection.. yah no... pass. I wonder how many people REALLY would put that in their mouth or if all of this is mostly fetish and fantasy talk. 

Edited by onecutegirl
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very weak for unwashed dick. My ex used this to her advantage, putting her stinking member in my face and she knew within seconds I would be on my knees worshipping it.

My other ex loved when I would let my smegma grow under my foreskin for him to clean.

I definitely think I have a big thing for it 😚

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 11:47 AM, CigarBear68 said:

I'm cut, but have some foreskin left. And I love having my dirty cock cleaned by an eager tongue.

I'm also partially cut, but I've stretched my extra skin.  When I'm flaccid, it would look uncut.  Recently, I also discovered that if I don't wash my skin, it starts getting nice and cheesy. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in college I met an older daddy that was uncut and would sometimes be musky.  It was not my think but he was in charge and made me do poppers and smell is cock.  He got off on my choking and gagging and made me sleep with his underwear covered in his cock scent.  Eventually I loved his smell.  Never got particularly cheesy but very close.  I think I could smell and eat cheese from a Dom if forced. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1