Office Fuck, Party and Threeway

Londonbear

I have been so busy I have not posted in a while, so here is a catch up post for the last few encounters.

1. A hot guy came to my office and fucked me in the bathroom.  His cock was thick and he blew a big load into me.  As he is local he might want to do it again, and has been texting me since then for a repeat.

2. My partner and I went to a friend's birthday party, which was also attended by 15 or so other guys.  Our hosts borrowed my sling and  groundsheet and set-up a play room.  During the night three guys fucked me, and I was fisted by one.  I also fisted the birthday boy, who was one of our hosts.  I also fucked a hot blonde top raw.

3. On Tuesday an old fuck buddy of mine came over for a threesome with my partner. This guy is a real Scottish stud, furry, tattooed in leather chaps and a jock and harness. It all got really hot and led to me getting double fucked by my friend and my partner.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3