Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

• Administrators

I've asked a similar question for tops in a different thread. If you're versatile just answer in terms of when you bottom...

So what type of bottom are you? Do you like to get fucked by as many different guys as possible or do you prefer just having a group of regulars that fuck you? (or something in between?)

If you go to sex clubs and sex parties chances are you want loads from as many different guys as possible. But I know there are some of you who get a lot of loads from just a few guys - both strategies seem to work well...

I get different things from different Tops - depending on my mood/headspace at the time.

Sometimes I enjoy affectionate sex with hugs and cuddles. Regular fuckbuds are better for that.

Sometimes I'm the "no cock or load refused" sauna slut. When I'm in the "no cock or load refused" headspace, I just want cock after cock after cock.

Tops have so many inhibitions built into their minds. I love going an extra step for a reserved top and breaking down a barrier or two, then profusely THANKING and complimenting them for it afterward, as if it was his idea. You can bet that the next time, they will take the reigns and do it again, even push the boundaries just a little bit further. When you condition a shy top into doing whatEVER *HE* wants (even if part of him justifies it because his sub is enjoying it), the cumulative effect is priceless!! Society keeps teaching guys to be too kind and considerate and safe, and with one-offs, you get a lot of guys who feel they need to conform to those rules. But when you snag a good top and train him to lose those inhibitions and really enjoy the pleasure instead of the formality... WOW, they can get pretty damn creative!!!

The key is encouraging them, complimenting them, and thanking them afterward so they come back for more. And the more you learn about them, the more you can do to please them in the way you already know they enjoy! You just don't get that opportunity when it's a different guy every week (or night).

The more the better.

I have some regular fuck buds, but tend to lose interest once a top has fucked me a few times.

For me part of the thrill is to get as many different cocks in my hole as possible.

When I'm at the baths or a sex club it's all about quantity for me.

I don't care how old they are or what they look like as long as they stick their cock in my cunt and dump their seed in me.

Yeah - as a bottom I love to rack up a huge # of different guys. With few exceptions, I couldn't care less if any of them are repeats. But practically, to get enough cum to be satiated, there need to be some repeats in the bunch. Oddly, as a top, I'd prefer just one or two regular bottom whores.

The more the better.

I have some regular fuck buds, but tend to lose interest once a top has fucked me a few times.

priapus, dude, i just don't understand how a boy could EVER lose interest. From my point of view, not only "the more guys the better" but also, "the more loads the better." i've been to parties where sometimes the same dudes come back for three-beats, and when they invite me to the party the nest weekend, i'm more than grateful for their repeat loads.

I live in a smaller city - Halifax, Canada, so need to have a few regular top buds, but to keep things interesting always on the hunt for new fuckers and anonymous pump and dumps. Regularly host out of towners who need a place to stay and a hole to breed.