Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

That depends. I have a few fuck buddies that once in a while come over and breed me. I really like when they bring some friends to fill me up. When I PNP I prefere the fuck buddies and their friends. But ocasionally, especially ina se part, all I want is dick in my ass. I love having my ass dripping out cum from lots of different guys.

As a top, I don't like greedy bottoms for whom I will never amount to anything but another dick. As with anything in life, when the focus is solely on quantity, quality suffers. I'd rather have sex infrequently and experience a deep, intimate, spiritual connection with an amazing bottom boy. Why waste my time on someone whose sole focus is his own gratification and fantasy fulfillment when I can experience an encounter on so many more dimensions.

I couldn't agree more... I enjoy sex more and more readily submit to a top's desires if I know and like him. Of course I enjoy meeting new men, but I am willing to be much piggier with a man (or group of guys) I know, and show him how deeply I want to please him and receive his cum.

I like the idea of regular fuck buds, I like the idea of having a bunch of buds who let me know when they want to load me or guys I can offer my ass to. I've only had a few of those though. One guy wants me often, but I stopped hooking with him because he only uses rubbers... a shame, cause he's hot and a good fuck, but without the cum, well it's only half a fuck. another regular had troubles getting hard the last couple of times and got really embarrassed, he went to the doc and learned he has hormone issues. a shame, he was a regular with a huge load. others hang for awhile, but then lose interest, so it's usually the top in my experience who wants variety. me, i want cock and a huge load up my ass, not to picky about the guy as long as he can get it in my ass and shoots a load.

I have a bunch of regular fuck buds and we know each other very well. We are always just a text message away from a good fuck whenever we need one. If one of my tops just needs a good blow job they can rely on me to meet them anywhere and I'll suck and swallow a load or two from them. But they all know that when I'm out being a whore, they never stand in my way from taking loads in my ass from as many different tops as I want.

• 8 months later...

I go to clubs for the variety (or, rather, the number). I love meeting regular buddies there, but that's how I meet new guys too. I like being able to call my buddies when I don't go to the clubs. I know what to expect. Hooking up with a new guy has left me disappointed too many times.

Guest UserDeleted0419

You know, this is something I've battled with for a while. I've always wanted a steady Daddy to use me and even whore me out to his buddies or anon, but when it comes down to it, I usually just fuck and duck with guys who end up wanting another go around some other time. One and done, then on to the next bare cock and load!

If I am really turned on by a guy, and he's a great fuck, I'll be fuck buddies with him. I haven't found a fuck buddy in a while. So, I go with different guys. Then I'm a bit picky in the type of guys I want to be fuck buddies with. He has to be muscular and have a big thick cock.

would definitely rather have regular fb. I've had a few who would frequently contact me when they needed to unload, and i'd always try to be there for them. if they want to bring their friends or pimp me out, that is much better to me than just a bunch of random strangers. i even had a regular fb who hardly came at all (very tiny loads), but was a sweet fuck. loads are a big part of it for me, but we were regulars until i moved. id much rather have that regular connection, but i don't find a lot of tops where that happens long term. my guess is they get bored and move on.

I love to do what I want whenever I want it, so I don't think I am "husband material". That is not just about sex. But I would love the idea of having a few fuck buddies around who are the same. Just getting our rocks if and when we feel like it. Unfortunately I don't have those around me, so it's all casual hook-ups until now, since the early 90s when my relationship ended.

A new encounter can be very exciting, but also can be a dud, too. When things click, it's great, but......

I usually put my ass out for bait when I'm traveling.

Ultimately, I want a Top to unload in me, so it's just easier to hook up with a regular fuckbud, of which I have a few in town.

i have regular guys whom i love to connect with, its always very very different with them than when im whoring my own hole out for many guys, it's a different need at a different time i guess? my regular buddies tend to be much more physical than any random guy i hook up with, ive held actual conversations with most of them, ive even gone on a date or two with a few of them, and then there are some who i never talk to and hardly even see while they fuck me, but i have the comfort of knowing what to expect and the comfort of knowing how i will be used, sometimes those simple things mean alot to me, if i had to choose between having my regular buddies or having a ton of different guys i'd never see again, i'd chose my regular guys, though i gotta say that the best regulars i have, have always been as enthusiastic as i am about having as many guys as possible fuck and load my hole!

That's so bang on, totally agree with you, I too am the same I have a couple of regular fuck buds, and to be honest I use them for the intimacy the cuddles and

the kissing etc, I have one and he is the most amazing guy you could ever look at, hold and have inside you, and then when I don't need that well it's a case of

whatever comes along and pumps and dumps does me.

• 4 months later...

I prefer making as many different connections as possible. There are so many hot guys out there, why limit yourself to just a few? By having a lot of variety, my ass gets a real workout. But ultimately, it is my headspace that demands variety; I like to play the slut, and getting strangers off is very exciting for me.