Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Having a few good regulars, even just one regular, is great as well. Establishing good contact, even friendship, with someone ensures that I get to swallow their load on a regular basis. It also helps if I really need a mouthful of cum at the moment, I can just ask a regular if he has a load to feed me.

But variety is also awesome. I like to think of myself as a cum connoiseur, and I like tasting loads from new cocks as much as possible, which is why I don't limit myself to just my regular cum sources.

this is something my bf & i talk about quite a bit. we have an open relationship, and enjoy playing together or separately. he prefers to get to know the people he fucks, and is a fan of the whole "fwb" thing. i prefer anonymous random hookups. either way, it works for us!

• 3 months later...

When I'm the bottom, the more the merrier! As long as they're hung and last more than 15 or 20 strokes I'm in Heaven. It's hot getting a bunch of loads in both my mouth and ass in the same fuck session, even though there's a couple of my ex boyfriends loved doing the one on one with. I'm a terrible Size Queen, so just one super hung guy beats a dozen small to average cocks all at the same time, unless they can fit 2 in at once: that's super hot! But if 6 medium sized cocks are hard and drippin' I won't say "No" to all cummers.

Prefer the regular fuck bud(s)...have two I see now.

It makes it easier...know each others schedules rarely cancel on each other. AND I know I'll get a good seeding...that's why they're regulars!

That said, the joy and pleasure I get from giving up my ass to a new/anonymous top cannot be overstated!

Yesterday for example, I hooked up for the first time with an older white top in Chelsea,from BBRT, and got three loads of thick seed in my ass.

• 8 months later...

I do like having a group of guys that Fuck me on a regular basis. But I also like the mystery of the unknown as well. In my part of the world guys have a lot of sexual hang-up's and it is sometimes difficult to establish a relationship beyond "Wham bam thank you" but once you do build a raport with some It's best you take advantage of it.

• 4 months later...
Guest faggot hole

i have a few regular fuck buds. But i am also know to take cum from any cock that comes my way. This is known to my fuck buddies and they love getting into the scene. So it is not unusual that a fuck bud will hook me up with his friends. Or take me to a party and let it be known that any dude there can have at me. Once a fuck bud had a bet with one of his friends. Each brought his fag to a party to see which of them could take the most loads. i was pleased to win the bet for my FB

• 5 months later...