Quick fuck in Antwerp

I had taken the train from Amsterdam to Antwerp, Belgium yesterday, as a day trip to see the sights. Around noontime, I was cold and hungry. So I stepped inside one of the many restaurants surrounding Grote Markt and had a bite to eat and warm up. I of course had to scroll through the sex apps on my phone while waiting for my risotto to arrive. Just as I was finishing up lunch,  I got a reply on Growlr. His pics were nice. A young Spanish kid that said he lived just around the corner. We chatted a bit and he asked me to come over to suck and rim him.
I looked up his address on Google maps, and sure enough, he did live just a block away. So, I quickly paid my bill and headed back into the cold to find his apartment.  I found his apartment easily and within minutes, this handsome, young Spaniard and I were making out like teenagers on his sofa. Our clothes were soon on the floor and his cock was in my mouth. 
I sucked his beautiful uncut Spanish dick for several minutes, then lifted his legs and began to eat his sweet asshole. He was groaning and moaning with delight. We ended in a 69 position on his sofa. Both of us sucking and rimming each other. He tried to push us into another position, but the sofa was just not large enough to do much. I finally climbed onto my hands and knees and put my ass up towards him. He was audibly delighted. He immediately buried his face back in my ass and shoved his tongue deep, up inside my hole. Then he'd spit on it and slide the spit up with his tongue. Soon his finger was pushing spit up into me. Then he knelt behind me and quickly shoved his raw cock up into my hungry hole. 
"Oh, Daddy, I love your hole", he moaned.  
"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your Daddy", I replied. 
He wasted no time in going for it. He's grabbed me around the waist. He's ramming into me with speed and force. His crotch is slamming against my ass. Within just a few minutes, he grunts and fills my ass with his boy juice. And with that, it was over. From start to finish, probably 10 minutes or less. 
I dress, say our "thank you's" and I'm out the door, heading back out to tour the city. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6