Okay guys, I made a mistake.

A few days ago I went to the rocky horror picture show, that midnight movie thing where people don't actually watch the movie but prefer to talk and screw around. I rarely picked up guys from this place, but I do love sex so I wasn't opposed to the idea. I have been a little careful with who I screwed around with. I'm only 19 years old now, and I'm still a college girl, but eventually I want a family and it'd be much harder to find someone to start one with if I had STD's. The problem is, I've somehow developed a weird fetish for the biggest one of all; HIV. You guys have only nurtured this fetish, with all your stories, so I often end up getting off to my the idea of bugchasing. I thought I'd never do it though, until I met Tony.

When I went to Rocky that night, I was with a few friends at first but they quickly went separate ways to hit on whichever guy showed them the most attention. Since I was the skinny blonde in the ground, I had quite a few guys hanging around me. I had worn a black minidress that only barely covered what needed to be covered, so they must have guess my intentions. I mostly just wanted attention, but I wasn't opposed if someone was promising enough.

There were maybe 3 guys sitting next to me trying to chat me up, another few were sitting nearby in case these guys struck out. I don't remember much about two of them, but the third was Tony. He was funny, and confident, oh and he was only wearing golden underwear the clearly highlighted his man-parts. After a while though I still wasn't biting. The first two left quickly, but Tony stuck around for a bit. I laughed at his jokes, but when he asked if I wanted to head towards the back I declined, as I was pretty sure I knew what he intended. Eventually he said he was going on his own and left.

After a few minutes, another guy came to sit down. He said "You're lucky you didn't go back there with that guy. I heard he has an STD."

This peaked my interest. I politely told the new guy I had to go and walked towards the back of the theater. I found Tony and started with"Hey, someone told me something interesting just now... Is it true you have an STD?"

Tony smirked. "People say the darndest things" he said, "a lot of them are just jealous of me." I noticed he hadn't actually answered the question. I pointed out to him "So is that a yes or a no?" He leaned in and whispered "Would it change your mind if I said yes?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet, and people don't do things back here anyway. Now just tell me what you have."

He leaned in further and pushed his body against mine. I backed up but was now against a wall. He followed so his body was lightly pinning me to the wall. He started kissing my lips, then moved to my neck. When I let out a slight moan he leaned up to my ear and whispered "Okay, I have AIDS. But people don't normally fuck in the back of the theater anyway, it's mostly just for foreplay before they take it home. So you're safe, right?" He went back to kissing my ear, and then my neck. I figured he was correct, I couldn't get it from just kissing him. Honestly I'd never been so turned on from just someone kissing my neck, I had to experiment with this a little. Tony was my forbidden fruit.

While sucking on my neck, Tony reached his hand around to lift up my skirt and grab my ass. While pulling me into him by my butt, Tony started grinding his bulge against my front. He guided me to the floor where we started making out. Within a few minutes, he had crept his hand into my underwear and was fingering me. I started moaning much loader now. A crowd was starting to form, as people usually didn't go this far in the back of the theater where everyone could see. He whispered into my ear "You've got some interesting fetishes girl... Don't you want to take them all the way?"

I knew this was too far. I couldn't actually risk getting something, especially since most people knew he had something and it would quickly get around that I had it too. I told him "No... I can't..."

"I'll use a condom." he said. "Still, I can't risk that kind of thing". He accepted my rejection, and not wanting to get blue balls he stopped fingering me, got up, and walked away. I chose to leave the theater, cause I needed to get away from him before I gave into my urges. When I got to my car, some guy stopped me from getting in and told me he saw what happened and it was a good decision cause most people know Tony has HIV. I wanted to get home soon, but I was so fucking horny. I stopped and let this guy chat me up for literally 15 seconds before I said 'fuck it' and grabbed his bulge. He understood and whipped me around so I was leaning over the hood. I said "Use a condom" but he pretended not to hear. Within seconds my panties were down and he was inside me. The guy lasted maybe 30 seconds before cumming. I realized I'd basically just exposed myself to god knows what STD's, and I didn't even get halfway decent sex. It ended before I could get anywhere. The guy walked away quickly, leaving me with my panties on the ground next to my car. I pulled my panties up, as another dude walked towards me. This guy said he wanted to show me something in the theater. I wasn't sure what to expect, as he could clearly just fuck me out here, so why go inside? I was intrigued, so I let him lead me back.

When I got inside, I saw Tony again. "I heard you screwed some guy just now? But you wouldn't screw me?" I turned to the guy who had led me here. "I wanted to see a show" he replied. I was about to turn around and leave, but he grabbed my neck, I guess he figured out how much I like guys doing things to my neck. He pulled me back to him and let his bulge rest against my crotch. He started kissing me passionately and I couldn't convince myself to make him stop. I told him "I can't fuck you... I need a husband someday." He didn't reply and instead just guided me to the ground. Again he started fingering the shit out of me. He said "I know you want this." as he pulled my dress off. He started pulling my panties off while I used my last bit of self control to say "I've got to go..." even though I was only wearing a bra at this point. I felt someone come behind me and unclasp that as well. I looked and saw the guy who had led me here. He said "I also have that fetish, I've never seen it in real life though." I realized there was a large crowd around now. I knew I had to go but Tony had crawled on top of me. "Tell me to fuck you" he said. "Use a condom..." I pleaded. He was resistant to using a condom, but several people in the crowd yelled at him to use one. Apparently they weren't all bugchasers. Tony obliged and finally put on a condom. I was still hesitant about this, but I couldn't stop myself anymore. He pushed my legs open, slipped in between them, and slid in his cock. It was a fuck like I couldn't believe. He was pounding me relentlessly, within five minutes I had cum three times. I had my legs wrapped around him as he kept jackhammering my pussy.

After the third orgasm, the guy from the parking lot came over and said "I didn't lead her back here for you to use a condom though..." Tony smirked. He used one hand to hold me down by the neck, then pulled his dick out and used his other hand to pull off the condom. A few people in the crowd shouted their disdain, I half-heartily tried to push him off but he just kept humping me. The crowd was still shouting at him to use a condom, so he shouted back "If she wants me to stop, all she needs to say is stop". I almost said stop, but I had waited too long for this. Just one more orgasm I thought. Between moans I said "Please don't cum in me..." but he just grinned. His pace starting picking up, I could feel his breathing getting heavy. The crowd was yelling again, telling him not to do it. I almost told him to stop, but I was so close to my fourth orgasm. As I approached my peak, he yelled "I'M CUMMING!!!" That sent me over the edge as I felt his cock start pulsing, launching poisonous cum into my womb. I felt him pump at least 12 shots in before finally settling down. The crowd was silent now. I laid there for a while, not really sure what to think.

I drank a lot of Gatorade and things since then. I'm still not sure if I have it. It's not very contagious via vaginal, but he pumped so much in... I'm still afraid to go to the doctors. In a few weeks we'll see if I got sick. Until then, who knows? Maybe I got away with my mistake?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

What's so hot about this story is how realistic it is, as opposed to pure fantasy. Also, it's pretty damn well-written, too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Limitlessbot
      Have you pnp'd with a bro or sister! Son or daughter? How did it happen and how far did it go?would you again? 
    • By NashvillePozChaser
      Visiting NYC Aug. 18-19 and staying at a hotel on Times Square. I want to get pozzed hard and heavy while I’m there. Would love more than one AIDS bone to worship. Have fun charging up the Southern guy.  Planning to host a fuck party at my hotel, and am open to lots of toxic one on one encounters, too. NashSpermWhore on BBRT. NashCumWhore on Tumblr.  Love poppers and will have lots to share.
    • By jackdaw
      The All-Natural Massage

I answered his ad offering 1-hour massages. The address provided was for a small house in a quiet neighborhood on the west side. I guess he worked out of his home. When I rang the bell there was a pause and then the door opened.

“Hi! I’m Ken. You must be Cliff! Come on in!”

The well-proportioned man, standing in front of me on bare feet, was quite good-looking! He had a deep tan, curly blond hair and a ready smile. He was wearing only a gauzy tank top and a pair of white terrycloth shorts. As my gaze surreptitiously travelled down his body, I could tell that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His cock and balls kept shifting beneath the soft fabric, their outline clearly visible.

He led me down a short hallway and through a doorway at the end.

“I use this room for my massage studio,” he said.

The room was simply furnished with a couple of chairs, a floor lamp and, on a table in the corner, soothing music emanated from a CD player. The pleasing smell of sweet incense hung in the air. In the center of the room stood a large sturdy massage table covered with a clean white sheet.

Ken asked me to get undressed and said I could put my clothes on one of the chairs. “You can keep your briefs on, if you like.”

I felt a little shy, but did as he instructed.

“Hop up onto the table,” he said! “Just lie on your stomach and relax! You told me on the phone that you’ve never had a massage before. You’re gonna be in for a real treat!”

As I got comfortable, he told me that he’d been a licensed masseur for over 10 years. His style, he explained, could be summed up in one word: “natural.”

“Yep! Natural oils, natural scents, natural touch. Nothing could be finer!”

To my surprise, he then removed his shorts and shirt. He stood naked before me. His cock, framed by a large bush of dense, curly black hair, bobbed mere inches from my face. It seemed to be swelling slightly, as if happy to be set free. I guessed that, when fully erect, it would probably be pretty big. What seemed to be a clear drop of pre-cum glistened on the very tip. Sagging heavily behind his penis, two large egg-shaped balls swayed back and forth, suspended in a soft hairy sac.

“I like to be nude when I’m working…naked as the day I was born. It feels more natural, more right. Nothing like the feel of bare skin! I hope you don’t mind!”

I didn’t know what to say…so I didn’t say anything!

He started the session, massaging my feet and legs, working his way up along my body. His touch felt wonderful. His experienced hands kneaded and stroked my cares away.

“That’s it,” he said. “Just let yourself go! Let your aches and cares and inhibitions slip away.”

I gave myself over to the pleasure of his touch. He had me turn over onto my back and resumed his efforts on my body, once again working his way up from my feet. Magic fingers! Did that sound too corny?

He then disclosed, “By the way… I’m HIV-positive. I hope that’s not a problem for you.”

“I guess that’s OK,” I stammered.

“You know, of course,” he added, “that my virus can only be transmitted by an exchange of bodily fluids such as blood or semen, not by the touch of bare flesh on flesh. Besides, even if I was to fuck someone right here on the table, there’s no guarantee they’d catch my bug in just one try.”

“Do you take that daily PrEP?” I enquired. “Doesn’t that keep your viral load in check?”

He laughed! “I wouldn’t use that stuff if you PAID ME! I hardly ever get tested, but my count is usually pretty high! For better or worse, I’d rather keep healthy the natural way. I follow a strict dietary & exercise regimen every day.”

“Yeah!” he continued. “Natural’s the only way to go. Hell, I even have sex naturally. You won’t find any condoms around here!”

This sure sounded risky to me, but I didn’t think it was my place to say anything.

He interrupted my thoughts. “Here! Lift up your hips for a minute!” Without much hesitation, I did as I was told. Ken grasped my briefs by the waistband and with one sharp tug, they were down to my knees. “I bet that’s a bit more comfortable!”

One of his hands cupped my nuts. “Mmmm! Nice balls you got there,” he said as he gently rolled them around in the palm of his hand.

He grinned and asked, “What kind of seed you got in here anyway? Negative?” I BLUSHED! 

“I KNEW it! So…These balls are full of neg seed? That’s kinda hot! You know…my poz hands…all over your neg body.”

His talk was getting me both flustered and, at the same time, turned on. My dick inched across my belly as it began to grow.

Ken smiled! “Maybe we should get you out of these briefs. I’m thinking, they’ll just get in the way.” He pulled them off, tossing them on the chair with the rest of my clothes.

I wanted to question his actions, but Ken just shook his head. “Don’t worry,” he said! “I do this all the time.”

He went back to fondling my testicles, gently rolling and tugging on them. By now, my cock was fully erect. I was embarrassed that my excitement was so obvious.

One of Ken’s fingers found my sphincter. At first it made little circles, but soon the tip started nudging and poking, seeking admission. “You’re awfully tight down here, Cliff. I’m going see if can get you to loosen up a little!”

I guess I started to get nervous. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. I tried to sit up, but he placed his hands on my shoulders and eased me back down again. “Don’t worry, Baby! I know just the thing to totally relax you.”

He leaned forward and engulfed my straining cock in his mouth. His wet lips fastened on the shaft and his tongue started swirling around the sensitive head.

“How’s that feel, now? Better? I thought so. You know…your body is VERY responsive. Your penis is so fucking stiff.” With that, he resumed his oral attentions. Suddenly, I became aware that his probing finger had found its way up inside me. He pulled away and looked at me.

“You know…my finger…my POZ finger…has penetrated your butt. Technically, my virus is now…INSIDE YOU! What do you think…does that turn you ON?”

To my utter shame, my body stiffened, my hips bucked and, without even being touched, my dick began to gush sperm.

Ken leered and said, “Yeah! That’s what I thought! Deep down, your body knows what it wants!”

He bent forward and took my spurting penis back into his mouth. “Mmmm!”

After he had drained me and lapped up the spilled seed, he gazed at me and said, “You know…lots of my clients have gotten turned on by thoughts like that…just like you did. Hell…I’ve had clients get SO HOT they actually BEGGED me to fuck them…fuck them right here on the table…despite knowing I would probably knock them up. I mean, I hardly ever go ahead and actually do it, but once in a while…you know…a guy like me has needs too! I wanna get laid…just like the next guy!”

I wanted to protest but his lips sealed over mine, his tongue snaking into my mouth, dueling with mine…distracting me…confusing me.

Ken returned to my cock, kissing and licking at it. Amazingly, I got hard again almost instantly!

“Ready for more, I see,” he said, smirking. “Mmmm! Just the way I like it.” His head descended on my rigid shaft. For the next 20 minutes or so, he kept me right on the edge, several times backing off when he felt my body tighten in anticipation of cumming again. I felt lost in a haze of sexual stimulation!

At some point, something shifted in the mood. Somehow, I could tell that the focus was shifting away from my needs over to Ken’s.

I looked at him as his mouth came off my cock, ropes of his saliva dripping down onto me. His face took on an odd expression. “I think you’re ready, Baby! It’s time to have some fun!”

He went to the foot of the table and, grasping my ankles, he started to raise my legs. “I’m gonna get up on the table with you! That’ll make things a lot easier.” As he climbed up, his shoulders naturally began pushing my legs back, forcing my knees down against my chest.

He kept looking into my eyes, telling me it was going to be OK. “This is what you want, Baby…and I’m going to give it to you!”

I wanted to resist but he kept kissing away my protests. I could feel his cock bobbing against my hole, his dickhead leaving a slippery trail of goo. I knew that he was trying push into me, but, stiff as he was, his cock kept slipping, owing to the copious amounts of pre-cum that was leaking all over.

Here I was, on the verge of letting a total stranger fuck me, knowing that he would end up filling me with his toxic ejaculate. Panicking, I started to struggle.

“Hey!” he barked! “You want me to have to get a little rough? Is that it? You want it rough?”

“No!” I whimpered! And with that, my resistance vanished. I was ready to submit.

“Please!” I implored. Again and again I said the word, not sure exactly what I was begging for. “PLEASE!”

My body surrendered as well as my spirit. My hole, which had been clamped tight as a last defense, now opened, giving him full permission to enter me. I could feel his girth as he slid in, stopping only when he could penetrate no further.

He sighed in satisfaction. “I can’t last as long as I used to, but I can still get the job done. You might not convert, but if you do, you’re gonna love having a part of me growing inside you.”

“Please!” There was that word again!

Ken started up a nice and easy pistoning motion. “Fuck, yeah! Skin on skin! All-natural…just the way it’s supposed to be…just the way I like it!  Fuck! You being NEGATIVE…me being POSITIVE…that makes it SO HOT, don’t you think?”

He lowered his mouth and pressed his lips tightly to mine, cutting off any possibility of my answering that question.

He settled into the slow steady rocking motion with his hips. He breathed into my ear, “I’m in no hurry, Baby!”  Occasionally, he’d rotate or grind his hips so I was always aware of his large cock as it moved within me. The constant repetition mesmerized me to the point where my thoughts and worries ebbed away. As the repetitive power of the fuck took hold of my senses, I lost track of time.

Ken’s voice drifted in from somewhere. “Is this what you want, Baby? I need you to tell me!”

I moaned in response.

He said, “Say ‘Yes!’ I want to hear you say ‘yes!’”

I moaned again! Louder this time!

“SAY IT!”

I opened my eyes and looked up at him, felt him deep inside me. “Yes!” I said. “Please…YES!”

• By jackdaw
      Hospice Worker

Today was my first day on the job as an AIDS Hospice worker. My agency provides in-home services and proudly specializes in what they term “loving care.” I had received hours and hours of training, but this was to be my very first case.

I was 2 minutes late when I rang the doorbell. A tall, fair-haired man opened the door. He had a pleasant face but at that moment, he looked tired and rather stressed out. He stepped back and beckoned me to enter. “Hi! I’m Bill. You’re here to see Martin, right?”

I replied, “Yes! Hi…I’m Joey…from the agency!”

“Well…thank God that you’re here!” he said. “He’s been asking for you!”

“I’m not sure how much longer he’s going to last,” Bill said as he walked me up the stairs to the master bedroom, which had been converted into a sort of hospital room. “I know that he’s excited to be seeing you! He’s been saying that there’s something that he wants to give you before he goes.”

I didn’t know what he was referring to, but…looking back…would it have made any difference? I was trained to see to any and all needs that my client had, right to the very end.

Bill tapped on the bedroom door and opened it gently. “Martin? Are you awake? Joey’s here to see you!”

After entering, I saw Martin lying on the hospital bed. Although now he was emaciated by the disease, at one time he must have been a rather fit and good-looking man. He had a ready smile and I could still see a passionate fire smoldering in his eyes!

He said, “You must be Joey! I’m SO GLAD to finally meet you…SO GLAD that we can spend some time together!” He turned to Bill, “Could you bring Joey a cup of tea?”

Tea is not really my thing, but like I said, I’m here to serve. When Bill returned with a cup and saucer, I murmured my thanks!

Bill nodded and said, “Well…I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll check back in a bit!”

There were no chairs in the room. Martin patted the spot next to him on the mattress, “Here! Come sit on the edge of the bed next to me. We can get to know each other.”

I sat down, holding the tea saucer on my lap. We chatted about this and that. Even though this was our first encounter, he seemed exceedingly pleased to have me there. His cheeks had a feverish flush and his eyes burned brightly.

“So…how’s your tea? Earl Grey, is it?” he inquired.

I politely took a sip and said, “I’m not sure…but it tastes good!”

Out of the blue, he asked me about my HIV status. When I informed him that I was HIV-Negative, his face lit up with an amazing smile. It was like the sun suddenly coming out from behind the clouds.

“I, on the other hand,” he said, “have an incredibly high viral level! I bet that I’d convert you…I mean, someone like you…in no time at all! It makes me horny, just thinking about it!”

His hand found its way onto my thigh. As we continued talking, he left it there. It didn’t really bother me, so I said nothing. Soon, however, his fingers began to trace lazy circles, almost as if he was trying to seduce me. In the interests of propriety, I tried shifting my leg a little but his remained perched where it was. He kept telling me to finish my tea, so before long, the cup was empty.

I started to feel unusually tired.

Martin asked, “Are you OK?”

I answered, “Yeah…it’s just that all of a sudden I really feel like going to sleep.”

Martin’s response was, “That’s just the knock-out drops kicking in. Don’t worry! They only last a few minutes. Here now…just relax! You’ll be alright!” I heard him call out, “Bill!” and vaguely heard the bedroom door open.

As if from a distance, I heard Bill’s voice say, “I’ll get his things off!” Hands tugged at my clothes and then, at some point, I was aware of being naked. Bill’s voice came again. “Here you go! Up on the bed with you!”

After that, I must have drifted off. At some point, my eyes popped open. I could feel what must be a large stiff cock, inching its way up inside me. Where was I? Someone’s fingers were playing weakly with my nipples. I became aware of someone’s hot labored breath on the back of my neck.

I managed to speak. “Martin? Is that YOU?”

A voice said, “Relax! I told you that you’d be alright! It’s just me! I wasn’t sure you’d want me making love to you…you know…you being NEGATIVE…and with my AIDS and all. This will be my last time and I wanted it to be with someone special like you. I hope you won’t hold this against me for doing this.”

Once I was past the initial shock of my situation, I was able to put things into perspective. Martin had needs. Needs that only I could fulfill for him. Wasn’t that part of my job, after all?

Martin, along with so many others, was entitled to the same joys and physical pleasures as the rest of us. I felt as if were my duty to open myself to him and provide what comfort I could.

His hips started moving, pumping his organ in and out of my hole. God, it felt so good! His hands continued to paw at my chest as my back arched with delight. In his weakened state, he didn’t last very long.

“Joey!” he cried. “Take my SEED! I’m passing my virus on to YOU! Treasure it! Keep it safe within you and let it flourish and grow. Let my DNA join with yours! That way…I’ll live on inside of YOU!”

His body started to spasm. His hips slammed into me 3…4…5 times…and then held against me as the last of his toxic sperm drained into me.

“Don’t move! he whispered imploringly! “Let my seed find a place to latch on to your innards and begin to multiply! It’s my GIFT to YOU!”

It was the least I could do to remain there with him still inside me, his last diseased load beginning its assault on my immune system.

A few minutes later, Martin passed away, a contented smile on his face.

Bill re-entered the bedroom and helped me disengage myself. He handed me something and said, “Martin was hoping that you would use this!” It was a butt plug. “He wanted you to give his bug the best chance to spread throughout your body!”

That made perfect sense. I won’t clean out tonight. I’ll keep his gift inside me & cherish it as a way to honor Martin and keep some part of him alive inside me.

All I know is that, from now on, I’ll let our clients know that I’ll willingly offer my body as an incubator for their their viral seed.

• By Subboy94
      Tight bottom from south west  here looking to meet with older tops for fun been off here for a while anlooking to be broken bin looking to meet out side have me up against a tree with my pants down and your cock in my ass or up for car fun being in the back seat legs sped and my pussy taking a pounding or just up to suck coxk as well   Genuine and up for some fun and no load refused I like to me a dom verbal top hope we can chat and meet soon 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.