If it was up to you to set a new age of consent, what would the age be and why?

rawTOP

What age of consent would you choose?  

1,744 members have voted

1. 1. What age of consent would you choose?

• No age of consent - just stiffen penalties for rape if victim is under 18
    • Keep it at 18

The world has changed so much....I began to become physically mature at 12 with my pubic hair sprouting and my penis growing but I had never ejaculated and had no idea what semen was. It wasnt until I was 13 when I shot my first load and that was by accident. I had been rubbing my penis when without notice I started spurting this white gooey fluid. My freshman year in high school was the first time I had seen other sexually mature guys while in the shower. Thats when i knew I was gay. Seeing varying sized dicks, different amount of pubic hair, chest hair and different colors was such a huge turn on. Unfortunately I never had sex with another man until college.

With the internet I'm confident all guys have been exposed to sex by the time they reach puberty 

I don't believe a magic number makes one automatically ready or matured enough to make this decision. If one sets obvious abuse and grooming aside, people mature at different rates and this "one size fits all attitude stinks. Also the " there is no defense/ excuse / you should have known attitude is disgusting. at 14 years old, even with a baby face, I was turning tricks, hanging out in bars and being served and hanging out in ABS around men that if caught, would have been ruined. and the lion's share of the contact was initiated by me. I can't tell you how many cabbies firemen and store owners I had contact with in my grandmother's neighborhood in Queens when I was Jailbait. 

I'm not bragging. far from it. I was a boyscout with guys that were still thinking about "cooties" Sex wasn't on their radar yet.  Government involvement is a necessary evil to protect kids from literal predators  ( although in some places the laws are written to protect a certain class of predator) Still i feel if you need a license to drive or to marry. there should be a test/ license to consent to fuck. 

it drives me crazy that one can join the mitary for indoctrination In junior high school starting with Color Guard. One can join the military as early as 16, But while you're being taught  to march and kill, one can't drive, vote, smoke, have an adult beverage or consent to having you junk slapped around by the person of your choice . its fucking wild.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 11/29/2023 at 2:50 AM, Tsjul said:

Many stories, idk if i even allowed to tell you about here lol 

Moderator's Note: You should only briefly describe your underage experiences if you talk about them in a thread. Don't write it up like an erotic story that you expect will get people off. 

On 11/29/2023 at 11:56 AM, VivienCumSlut said:

tell in my DM

This is by far the best answer. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to say 12. I've known enough 12 year olds in my life and their parents as well, many of whos children began experimenting, exploring and discovering at 5 years old when I'd first had females coming onto me having me do things to please them let alone the grown ass women I remember from earliest memories having me please them too. This has been a lifelong ongoing theme and all through my adult life I've been just as used in far worse ways sexually. HONESTLY I do not see any reasons to understand the laws that govern SEX when EVOLUTION is in fact what got us all here, and that humans, as in OUTLAWING of HUMAN NATURE, NATURAL LAWs of the DIVINE, etc. Lost my virginity at 13, to a classmate, ex gf of a friends. And she knew way more about what she was doing than I did. She was all about it as was I. Until I got scared I'd gotten her pregnant and one thing to another broke up. Funny how that, Nowadays I'd likely impregnate a 100 FATTY BIG BREASTED BEAUTIES. Atonement for NOT wanting to then I suppose. Fact is, id ALWAYS LOVED ENJOYING it tho always way confused as to why I LOVED MOST pleasing these girls, WOMEN. Many of whom again, my child's mothers oldest 16 year old daughter I know for a fact was intentionally advancing sexual attractions/enticements and intercourse with boys even at 11. YOU WILL TRUST THE GOVERNMENT IVE HAD TO LIVE MY ENTIRE LIFE LISTENING TO Y'ALL HOW THEYRE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. I WILL DECLARE 10 SUSPECTS INNOCENT KNOWINGLY BEFORE I COULD UNKNOWINGLY/UNWISELY CONDEMN ONE INNOCENT PERSON TO THE PENALTIES ESPECIALLY AS THEY'RE SET-UP NOW. And AGAiN. IGNORE THE FACTS THAT THERE IS EVERY OBVIOUSLY MOST ABUNDANTLY CLEARLEST UNDERSTOOD BETWEEN THAT OF A PREPUBESCENT CHILD AND AN OVULATING FEMALE AND WE MALES. NOR SHOULD I DARE MENTION THE TOLERANCE AND ACCEPTANCE OF EVEN THE LARGEST AND FASTEST GROWING RELIGION ON EARTH AND THEIR LARGELY BILLIONS STRONG BELIEFS AND FAITH AS TO WHOM AND WHAT A WIFE IS TO BE AT AGES WELL BEFORE 12. 

I think age 18 is a good age. Adolescence in this country was basically "invented" for various reasons, and I think it's proven useful in many instances. Previously, before the construct, children were often thought of as small adults and unduly burdened by responsibilities that required a complex understanding that comes from a fully developed brain, which we're told doesn't happen untill the early 20s.  We are already, as adults, restricted or liberated, by blanket rules or laws, so mature 17 year olds and even 15 year olds should continue to wait for sex with other adults.  The age of consent coincides with the ability to buy liquor, to vote, and to sign a legally binding contract. Let all the perks of being an adult come at once. The  mature pre-teens and adolescents are the minority, and making them wait is a small sacrifice for their not so ready peers, who could be prey for predatory and emotionally immature adults and as a result could be irreparably damaged by the inherent  power imbalance of adult and underage sexual relationships. Maybe it's the exception and not the rule, but let's keep the incentive to respect the current law.