Sex Roulette RP game

ROLE PLAY conversion Party GAME   

449 members have voted

1. 1. If i come up with a game where you guys can select at random a path that leads u down a game of each player having a custom story with dirty options to see if you are converted or escape the calls of death would you play?

As  a Female hooker  the idea of bug chasing and dirty sex has corrupted and consumed  my mind. during the nights I'm a street walker so i've seen and been in some fucked up places.   i have  take more dick and loads them most people can dream of. 

I like writing and exploring dirty situation that i have been in or fantasize about. so here the deal. if you guys care to play a  Role playing  game where i host you  conversion party? 

All i would need is ur participation  and  some background on you and your ideal conversion party.  after that i will create a custom story for your  where u chose your own path not knowing the results of each choice till the very end. 

My mind is pretty dirty and i can think of some fucked up hot thing that can happen while  providing you with some hot sexual stories.  

lets see how this goes  so please  leave a comment if you want to play i will choose two people to begin.  if there lots of interest i might do more if not more can be selected once the first to stories are done. 

IF YOU LIKE  DIRTY, KINKING, BUG CHASING,  stories  you have come to the right place. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

OK guys i need some guys to volunteer to play 

just repost the following questions and ill select two lucky winners to play first. .

Questions can be Real info or Ur Fantasy. 

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

4) Would you rather make choices or spin a Wheel? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MiaSlut24 said:

just repost the following questions and ill select two lucky winners to play first. .

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

ok, guess it's time for me to get over my being so bashful!! lol

1)  Michael

2)  66

3)  Am pretty old fashioned and vanilla in most ways, so would have to be done the conventional way, no slamming or habit forming drugs, etc. I know that might take some of the fun out of it for most though.

4)  Have always been into games of chance, so guess I'd ultimately choose the spin of a wheel.

Guest ---------
19 minutes ago, MiaSlut24 said:

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

Ok

1) Sam

2) 42

3) Assfucking a gorgeous bare hole I only find out is charged after my dicks sore from pumping it full of cum

4) Let's spin the fucking wheel

Guest UserLeftSite

1.  Shane.  

2.  Tied up over a fuck bench or in a sling.  Used by multiple highly toxic guys.  Cruel condom or other evil torture to my ass so its bleeding and ready for the bug.  Really sleazy dirty place.  Pimped out for cash.  Would like some sort of twisted drug use - could involve blood slams etc but not definite. 

3.  Choose :)   just to be different 

Edited by UserLeftSite

Guest ignignokt
3 hours ago, MiaSlut24 said:

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

Great idea! Maybe it'll be reasonably close to the truth at some point. ? ☣️

1. Casey

2. 30

3. An unassuming sexy guy seduces me and eventually convinces me to bareback. He corrupts me more and more over time until I'm getting gangbanged and receiving anonymous loads of his choice. He sets up a group of toxic guys to fuck me while I'm blindfolded, and let's the guy with a monster cock go first to tear me open. 

4. Make choices

Feel free to change stuff or course

Edited by ignignokt
Spacing

6 minutes ago, ignignokt said:

Great idea! Maybe it'll be reasonably close to the truth at some point. ? ☣️

1. Casey

2. 30

3. An unassuming sexy guy seduces me and eventually convinces me to bareback. He corrupts me more and more over time until I'm getting gangbanged and receiving anonymous loads of his choice. He sets up a group of toxic guys to fuck me while I'm blindfolded, and let's the guy with a monster cock go first to tear me open. 

4. Make choices

Feel free to change stuff or course

Now there is an interesting thought, about it being reasonably close to the truth at some point!!

3 hours ago, MiaSlut24 said:

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

1. Prince

2.  33

3.  Conversion Party at Folsom Street Festival.  I am stripped naked and put in a sling (with my Bareback Pride tattoo showing).

4.  Spin the Wheel.

• Like 1