How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

• 1 year later...

I on the other hand have very little self-control when it cums to sucking cock. I'm confident that, in 20 years, I'm pushing 9-10,000 cocks sucked with something like 7500 loads swallowed or worn (facials). This pig just can't seem to get enough cum. Not even close. 

• Like 1

I dated an Asian boi for 3 years he was a CCS - a certified cock sucker. Loved to edge and suck through GH - we had one in our apt for him.  He had 9 or 10 spiral notebooks where every cock he ever sucked was noted, described, and if he’s do it again. Let’s say he was still filling in the 10th book - so 9 books, 70 pages per book, 22 lines per page and double sided, and some entries took more than one line. 

in 15 years he’d been sucking dick in the USA I est he sucked and swallowed about 17,325 cocks.  Some of course were repeats.  But it wasn’t unusual for a late night text from a closest daddy who wanted to be sucked before going home to the wife 

Boy was orally gifted 

Edited by Everopen

I’ve laid awake and tried to count 1 by 1 and come up with around 350 different cocks but I’m sure I missed some. I would guess counting the guys I have sucked multiple times I am probably around 600-700. I just started giving up my pussy about a year ago, now I want to see if I can get fucked as many times as I have sucked.

My friend that I suck every day and seven other guys who get blowjobs from me on assigned days of the week.

They even rearranged their work schedules so their blowjob day is on their day off.