How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

If I'm allowed to count repeats it's probably  in the 1000's. I started with my 14 year old brother, I was 8. For 2 years I sucked, and swallowed, him exclusively at least once a day, sometimes more. When I was 10 I sucked my father while he was passed out. It would be 2 years before I sucked him again. Having done my dad the first time I discovered T-rooms and sucked the first of many non-related to me dicks. When my brother found out I was branching out, so to speak, he started sharing my with select buddies, some of whom would pick me up when I was walking home and use my mouth without my brother knowing. At 12 or 13 my father found out I was doing my brother and started using my throat as well as letting other guys use me while he watched. I'm 54 now and I'd say I've averaged at least one cock a day for 40 some odd years. Conservatively I'm at around 16,000. Again many of those were repeats.

Edited by Ialwaysswallow
Punctuation and spelling.
  • Piggy 1

These numbers seem awfully low gentleman (and I use the term loosely) but you figure there are two days in the weekend, multiple that by 52 weeks in a year.  So that is 104 nights of opportunity.  Now multiply that number by  the number of years you have been sexually active and seriously, the number will make you .........sick to your stomach!

Seriously, do the math!  I like how some guys say "100".  100 since when, the end of 2021?  Before the pandemic?  During the pandemic?

Wish everyone was honest because when I calculated my number I became somewhat ill.  I am not posting my number for fear the board of Health will come and get me - lmao.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

These numbers seem awfully low gentleman (and I use the term loosely) but you figure there are two days in the weekend, multiple that by 52 weeks in a year.  So that is 104 nights of opportunity.  Now multiply that number by  the number of years you have been sexually active and seriously, the number will make you .........sick to your stomach!

Seriously, do the math!  I like how some guys say "100".  100 since when, the end of 2021?  Before the pandemic?  During the pandemic?

Wish everyone was honest because when I calculated my number I became somewhat ill.  I am not posting my number for fear the board of Health will come and get me - lmao.

I do wish I have sucked more dicks tho 

• 2 weeks later...