How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

I really think that conservatively I have sucked at least 100 cocks.  I was trained to suck cock at a very young age of 6 by my stepfather.  He taught me how to swallow at a very young age.  I probably sucked him off 20-3 times a week for 7years.  Then I moved onto a boy on the basketball team. He would let me suck his disk out in the woods after school.  He was young but he was already sexually mature and came fully loaded

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 8:44 PM, xpertcocksuckr said:

I really think that conservatively I have sucked at least 100 cocks.  I was trained to suck cock at a very young age of 6 by my stepfather.  He taught me how to swallow at a very young age.  I probably sucked him off 20-3 times a week for 7years.  Then I moved onto a boy on the basketball team. He would let me suck his disk out in the woods after school.  He was young but he was already sexually mature and came fully loaded

I'd love to meet your step father 💛

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I couldn't count them, but I doubt it's as high as some others here.

When I was regularly cruising about 10 years ago I would go out often and suck more than a couple on occasion, but it soon mounts up, so hard to guess really.

I have no idea, but the number must be in the high hundreds if not thousands. I really wish I had started counting decades ago when I could still remember the individual occasions.

What I often wonder is how much cum I've swallowed by now.

It's hard to say, I've swallowed gallons of cum. Not being from a big city I have sucked a lot of the same cocks over and over.

I would say I've sucked over 500 different cocks over 50 years, but have cocks in my mouth probably 5000 times.