Experiences at Slammer LA/Fort Lauderdale

freshxtop5

I've been to Slammer in LA a few times since I have moved out here and have had some great times there giving and taking loads. With this thread I want to hear experiences from others from both clubs in California and Florida.

I've been to both clubs before (but admittedly, not to Ft Lauderdale in over a year). I've had great times at both. Lots of cocks from a variety of men. I tend to hang out in the dark room and gloryhole areas - LOVE anon loads and I've never been disappointed.  I've had better and slower nights, but that's the case anywhere.  At both clubs, I've had nights where I took dozens of loads and ended up with cum running down my legs as I moved from one area to another.  LOVE those nights!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Have only been to LA location on several occasions. So many great areas to play there and everyone is there for one purpose. The "dick area" is hot if it's a busy night with many cocks hanging out of the holes waiting for you to service...like being a kid in a candy shop. Several slings around that I have been in and left with a hole filled with loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Love Slammer in L.A. when the "night is right".  Sometimes it's like all in the stars, hit or miss.  Usually start off sucking cocks on the ramp which often leads to one of them taking me to a booth to fuck me.  Then I move to the dark (red light) back room and bend over the fuck table alongside another hungry pig just waiting for cocks to mount, fuck and breed me.  There's also a new (for me) where I think there used to be just a sling.  Good fuck tables, benches, there too.  If anyone's going and wants to fuck hit me up.  Oink!