Got what I wanted anyway

AlwaysOpen

All last week I was hosting a friend at my house, and so went without any sex with  him here and work. This week, I began my own vacation, and the hook up sites have all been dead - a common issue anymore. Then yesterday, I got  hit up on  Scruff- did the usual  back and forth, thought he was flaking, and then he  invites me over- for right away on his lunch break. I did a fast  hole check and and headed over to the address he gave me. Except- he was in  an apartment  complex and had not given me the actual unit number. And, seems my phone carrier did some update overnight, and I suddenly discovered I was unable to connect to the internet once I arrived at the location! GRR. Well, after 5 minutes of frustration and fucking with the phone ( and standing in the middle of the parking lot hoping he would look out) I was able to reset a few settings and was back- reloaded the Scruff site and shot him a fast msg- he was about to give up on my ass--but once he heard what the issue had been, invited me to his unit- I walked in to him naked and stroking- stripped off myself and went to work on his cock, then his balls, and tits, and back to deepthroating his cock. After about 5 minutes, he shifts in the chair and gets up and moves behind  me, so I get in position to take his cock. He pauses and  then goes over to the table and gets a condom- says he should wear one ( must have seen my bio tat and finally realized) I wanted cock, so told him sure, as long as he shoves it back into my ass  once he is done fucking a load out..  He  rolls it on, and proceeds to fuck my hole for  several minutes. I could feel his pace picking up and kept telling him to  flood my hole, slam it in  deep, etc, which got him over the edge and he unloaded. I clamped my ass muscle down  and slowly began  raping his cock with my hole, until he shuddered and pulled out- I turned to rescue the rubber ( I have known guys to quickly pull it off and race to a trash can afterwards) Except- there was no condom  left on his cock- just the ring- at some point in his power fucking, it had broken, and  his cock was bare in me and shot the full load just where I wanted it to begin with. Not sure if he  rigged all his rubbers to break, or if it really was a faulty condom- but I hope he won't be all weirded out by it and will breed me again

After I got back in the car, I sent him a Thank You  msg, and he responded that he never saw my status in my profile ( it is there in the body of the text)  and wanted to know if all is well health wise  with me. He seemed  content at the undetectable for 17 yrs , so maybe a round 2 will happen

• Like 4