Sign in to follow this  
Bristolperv

Stuck babysitting. Need company

Girlfriend and sister going away for a week in July and left me on babysitting duty. Need some company for filthy fun. My wickr is bristonapi 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By versbbguy
      This thread will contain the new adventures for Cody, his Dad, and his friends.  You don't need to have read "Cody's Return" Part 1 and Part 2 to know what's going on here [Moderator's Note: Links Added] , but it can give you some back story.
      Also, I want to say a huge thank you to all the guys who's reached out to me... there's a few of you who've messaged me here and on BBRT and got my cock very hard (you know who you are), this first chapter is dedicated to you (and what I hope we get to do).
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      CHAPTER 1:
      Cody:
      There is a tingling, a pleasurable stinging sensation when a man’s raw cock slowly snakes its way into your ass that feels like no other kind of sex; when that man is your Dad it's even hotter. 
      My Dad might have been asleep, but his cock was wide awake and ready to play.  Considering all of the time I had recently spent with Sam, I really needed my father’s cum.  I also needed to have 'the conversation' with Dad about Sam, but while my ass was quite sore, still I couldn't sleep as I was insatiably horny.  I wanted Dad’s cum in my ass; his boy needed it right then.  Dad was so good, so practiced at breeding my ass.  It wasn't, perhaps, fair of me to let something like his need for sleep to get in the way of breeding his boy’s tight (but well used) butt.  Still, as Dad and I almost always cuddle at night, and as on this night he was on his back, well, with a little lube, a little precum and a little patience, his cock slid into me nice and slow.  I gritted my teeth a bit, wincing from the stinging sensation.  Sam, and his friends generally fucked me hard and hung me up wet, but I didn't care; I needed Dad’s bare cock. 
      I worked his cock slowly, ever so gradually lowering my ass onto his crotch, eventually reaching that happy moment when I could feel Dad's familiar, hairy sac, brushing against my ass cheeks.  I loved the sensation of his cock being fully lodged in my ass.  It was no less amazing he didn't awaken.  Still, it was now well past 3:00 AM, Dad's breathing was restful and calm, so I knew he was still asleep.  Sitting on his crotch, with his his fully engorged cum stick lodged inside my ass, I found myself remembering the first time Dad had fucked me.  
      I had just turned eighteen two weeks prior.  When I was too young to completely understand, my Mom died; Dad later told me she died of pancreatic cancer.  All I knew was one day Mom was there, and suddenly she wasn't, leaving Dad and I alone.  The funeral and burial completed, the funereal luncheon over, and now even her clothing donated to charity, Dad and I were left with each other.
      Any how, after Mom died, life slowly returned to normal.  Not surprisingly, I suppose, Dad and I grew very close.  Around the house Dad rarely wore clothes, and subsequently neither did I.  He never said nudity wasn’t normal so I never gave it a second thought.  As I got older it crossed my mind that our custom of stripping immediately upon getting behind the closed door of the house was perhaps not the usual practice of my friends' households, but I reasoned it was a matter of choice, and Dad and I had made the decision to make nudity a normal part of our life. 
      Dad and I had always been open and he shared everything with me, he never talked down to me, or lied, even when I asked questions about adults or sex or the body.  As I got into my teens I became a bit awkward around him even though I knew our home life wasn’t an abnormal thing.  Dad and I had the conversation and he told me what he thought was right but also said I’d eventually decide what I want and what is right for me.  The other thing we did that I didn’t see others do is we never closed doors, even when using the bathroom.  More than once at night, from my room, I could hear him moaning.  I always wanted to go to his room and see, but I never did.  About the time I found the internet, my hormones were raging, but while I had a pretty good idea what was going on with Dad, I pretended not to hear it.  
      The year I turned 18 my Dad planned a big birthday party for me and several of my friends and we had a great time.  As it got late, and everyone finally left, I immediately went to my room and got rid of my clothes.  I was bent over pulling off my shorts when my Dad entered my room.  He was already naked and, having had a beer or two, was relaxed.  We chatted about the party for a minute, but when I thought I noticed Dad checking out my body, I really didn’t give it a second thought - we had seen each other naked far to many times for his curiosity to mean anything.  
      “Thanks for the party today, Dad, it was great.”
      He smiled, replying “You’re really growing up to be a handsome young adult, Cody."
      I think I blushed a little, then he offered, “And … you’re welcome.”  With this he walked over, giving me a big hug and a kiss on my forehead.  I remember feeling like a kid again, warm and safe in his hug, but then it happened:  I felt my Dad’s cock rubbing against my stomach.  My cock awkwardly comes to life, but then Dad releases me and left the room.  My cock, however, continued to rise, thinking about Dad.
      I hit the lights and climbed into bed, of course being a late teenager, I immediately thought to jack off as I was horny as fuck.  As I reached for myself, however, it first occurred to me that, for the past several months, the thought of Dad's body had permanently worked itself into my 'jack off fantasies' with the result Dad had become a major part of what got me off.  He had become my entire world - and his cock had quite literally just been pressed against my body.  In fact I could actually still smell his scent.  I imagined his cock pressed against me again, my mind was racked with the thought of engaging with him in a full blown fuck session.  I wanted Dad, but honestly didn't know what to make of my yearnings.  
      So I lay in bed, beating my cock, imagining Dad's body and cock, trying to work myself to release, when suddenly I hear Dad moan.  Clearly Dad was also beating off, and, as I was more than curious, I made my first major decision as an 18 year old:  I was going to watch my Dad blow a load. 
      I soundlessly moved towards his bedroom with the intent of watching, making my way down the hallway, doing my best to be conscientious of my body and any noise it might make, doing my best impression of a cat.  Dropping to the floor, I crawled into Dad's room, knowing that, giving the position of his bed and the fact that the lights were off, I had a good chance of being able to crawl to the foot of his bed without Dad being aware of my presence.
      I really loved his bedroom as it bares the scent of his body, which left my heart pounding and my cock hard and leaking.
      'Fuck it,' I thought, 'I'm gonna jack off too.'
      At that point Dad moaned as he worked his rod.  Then, to my surprise, I distinctly heard him quietly grunt “Cody… Cod… oh fuckkkk … ohhh baby … ohhh baby boy … that’s it yeah.”
      I froze, asking myself 'Dad's calling my name?'  Did he hear or see me?  My cock felt too good, however to allow me to dwell on the question, and involuntarily I quietly moaned “Ahhhhhhhh.”
      At least I thought I had been quiet, but apparently not as I then felt a hand on my shoulder as my Dad gently said “Cod baby, you don’t have to hide.  You can come up here.  We’ve always been open with each other.  You don’t have to sneak around.  We can jack off together.”
      My eyes must have looked like those of a deer caught in the headlights of a car on a country road. 
      “Guilty," I muttered, not really knowing how to respond to him, followed by the croak "Okay", as I swallowed hard, my eyes completely trained on the shadow above me.  I could barely see him as I got to my feet, moving to the side of the bed.
      “Get under the covers with me, son,” Dad said as he pulled the sheets back.  I could just make out a shadowy naked form.  Still I looked down, trying to see his cock, only to realize my father was awaiting me.  “Come on boy," he urged.  Looking back at him, I climbed into bed as he turned on a side lamp, which gave a dim light, enough light, however, that I could now see his face.
      “Dad, ..." I stammered.
      “It’s okay, son.  I told you no secrets between us.  I love you.”
       “I love you too, Dad.”
      "And it looks like I’m not the only one who’s horny.”
      I blushed a bit, but smiled, a smile which Dad returned, which broke the tension of the moment. 
      “Dad … I … I’m just …."
      “You what, baby boy?  It's okay, it’s me.  We share everything.  You can tell me anything."
      “I love you!, no, I want you!” I blurted out, interrupting him.  There it was out in the open.  Then I immediately look away feeling awkward; Dad, however, took my chin in his hand, turning my face to his.
      “Dad .…”
      Dad placed his finger over my lips, “Shhhh…”, his eyes looking through me, then he looks down towards my cock.  Before I could think, he placed my left hand on his cock, and, taking my cock in his hand, we began slow-stroking each other, not speaking, but also not breaking eye contact.  I couldn't believe I was actually stroking another man's cock - in fact, my Father's cock.  For that matter his precum was slicking-up my hand.  Dad leaned in towards me, a broad smile on his face, our eyes trained on each other.  Dad’s face was now right against mine and he’s looking at me and my mouth and then my eyes, back and forth.  This was it, the first time I was jacking off with my father, when he suddenly presented me with another first:  without preamble, he presses his lips to mine and kissed me.  Not a kiss such as he had given me in the past, a fatherly peck, no, this was a lover’s kiss.  I did my best to match the intensity of his kiss, and as I did, his cock spurted a particularly generous quantity of precum.  
      After that Dad invited me to sleep with him every night.  It wasn’t long until I learned to suck and appreciate his big cock; my Dad, my boyfriend.  Dad said, “Once you become an adult you can decide for myself what you want Cod,” making it clear he trusted my judgment.  For me, I was sold:  this was what I had fantasized about, my first boyfriend – my own father.
      “Ahhhhhhhh……….. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…,” a huge groan and exhalation.  Dad’s hands were now holding my thighs; I was riding my father’s cock.  He was, of course, fully awake.  At this point though I’m impaling myself on his cock, and as much as it stings, I really want his cum inside me – I’m working him hard to get it. 
      “Ohhhhh fuck boy ... ohhhhh fuck … you needed Daddy’s cock huh?”
      I let out a long moan, “Yeeeeeeeeess….”
      “Do it boy… ride Daddy’s big cock.”
      The sounds of sex in the room is obvious as we could both hear the sloshing sound of a raw cock fucking a cummy ass.
      “Is that cum in there, boy?”
      “Yes, Daddy,” I replied, trying to sound younger than my 22 years since I know it makes him a little crazy.
      “FUUUUCCCKKK that’s hot!” 
      Dad seems so horny, but he also seems completely happy to just lie here and let me do all the work for to get his spunk.  I start wondering if, having had a great deal of sex with Sam and his friends, I was HIV+, and then the thought also crossed my mind “If I’m positive from Sam having fucked me, will Sam also have converted Dad?
      "Ohhhhhh…. Ohhhhhh…. It feels so fucking good Dad."
      “Yeah boy… ride me… I’m getting close."
      I knew my Dad was about to cum inside my ass, if only because he never lasted long after he says the magic word 'close'.  The thought of Sam fucking me flashed through my mind, especially the several occasions where I begged him to fuck poz cum into me, which he was more than happy to do.  If I was now positive, what could I say?  I had asked him for his poz load far more than once.
      “Dad … I … I …., “  but the words weren't forth coming, which was fine anyhow, as my next (quite involuntary) utterance was “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Oh fuck … Daaaaa…..” and my ass clamped down on his cock as a huge load comes flying out of the business end of my cock.  “Oh fuck…. Oh fuck…, “ as my orgasm racked my body. 
      “Cod! ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”
      Dad's cock was obviously releasing its pent up load.  “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Cod…. Ohhhhhhhhhh … Ohhhhhhhh.”  Our grunts, moans, and ragged breathing were heavy as our orgasms subsided, and we gradually came down from the release. 
      “That is so fucking hot,” I moaned between deep gasps. 
      “Yes it is baby boy … needed that so bad,” Dad gasped, adding "…and I’m soaked now.”  We both laughed.
      I climbed off his cock and lay down beside him, kissing Dad.  He leaned into me, squishing all of my cold, wet cum into my stomach.  I loved him so much, and couldn't think of the words to explain I might be infected, even if I knew Dad had always been there for me, and been open with me.  Still, I had to find the words.  “Did you have a good time with your friends last night?” I asked him.
      “Yeah it was good … this is better,” he replied as he kissed me.  “You?”
      "Same with me …, “ pausing, and adding "Dad, I’ve been having sex with .…”
      "It's okay, Cod, I’ve been having sex too.”
      “Sam?” I blurted out.
      “Yes," he answered, pausing, only to add, “Sam … how did you too connect?”
      “Uhmmm… well saw a message from him on your phone once, and then didn’t know it was him, but met him on BBRT and we started talking and well ... He’s fucked me a couple times.”
      There was an awkward pause, then he says, “Same with your old man, I guess.  I don’t ‘always’ go jogging.”
      A laugh escaped us both, giving me the courage to say “Haha… uhmm yeah … figured.  Dad it’s just that … well, I’ve been fucking bareback.“
      Another pause.  “Me too, baby boy… always hated condoms.  I got tested last week.”
      “You did… what did…?”
      “Negative.“
      I looked at him, paused, ran the thoughts through my mind and resume saying “I haven’t actually tested poz … so who says I am until they tell me otherwise?”
      Then Dad piped in, suggesting "Why don’t we go this week?  We can get tested together.”
      “But you just ….”
      “Doesn’t matter.  Besides, the guy that works there.…”
      "Oh, I know.  You mean 'Chris'."
      "Yeah… how did you?”
      "Fuckbud brought him over once. He’s hot.”
      "Yeah he is ... anyways, not that you’re positive, but you can see how easy it is to test, and maybe it’ll put your mind at rest.”
      “Yeah … uhmmm… okay” was my only reply.
      The day went by and Dad and I spend it together.  Then next morning Dad was out for a jog when it hit me "I bet Sam is fucking him right now.”  Part of me was jealous.  I was really horny, so I decided to find out.
      Me: I’m horny
      Sam: Me too
      Sam: Busy today though
      Me: Breeding my Dad?
      Sam: Maybe: P
      Me: Fuck!  I want
      Sam: What do you want?
      Me: + cum
      Sam: Dirty boy
      Sam: Jake asked if he can text you, gave him your #, hope that’s ok
      Me: That guy you told me about before?  That’s cool, can I have his # too?
      Sam: Yeah I’ll send it, one sec
      Sam sends me Jake’s # and I decide to message him instead of waiting when literally a message from an unknown contact appears on my phone.
      Jake: Hey this is Jake, … Sam gave me #, hope it’s cool to message you
      Me: That’s weird
      Me: I was just going to text you lol
      Jake: LOL 
      Me: Yeah it’s cool … Sam told me he gave you my #
      Jake: He talk about me?
      Me: A little lol
      Jake: Oh really?  What’d he say?
      Me: Nm … just said you guys had some group fun
      Jake: Yeah we did … that it?
      Me: He said you’re HIV+ … prob from that night
      Jake: Yep I’m poz
      Jake: About a month now
      Me: Hope its ok he told me that … don’t wanna seem nosey
      Jake: Its cool
      Me: So you got it from him?
      Jake: Always bb’d here
      Jake: We think his hot friend Sergei is the one that actually gave it to me
      Me: How do you know that?
      Jake: I’m horned.  Can we get together?  Horny?
      Me: LOL… always
      Me: Yeah that’s cool
      Jake: HOT (includes a pic of his cock)
      Me: Damn… that’s a hot cock! 
      Jake: And it’s poz … sure it’s ok?
      Me: Hell, yeah
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Jake:
      Cody gave  me his address and I told him I was immediately heading out to his place.  The thought that we were both HIV+ left my cock leaking.  But then he'll confirm as much at some point when he gets tested.  I intended to make him beg me for poz cock and then when he does test poz, we’ll hopefully discuss it, and I’ll let him know he got it from me.  The thought of watching him fuck and breed a few guys before he got tested, just so he could still claim to be neg, was perversely exciting, especially knowing when he finally learns he had converted, he might get weird about being poz and fucking raw.  Or even worse, he might go on meds right away.  Personally I didn't intend to take any meds until I had to.  I wanted to share the bug with as many guys as I could. 
      On the drive to Cody’s house the thought of Chris, the hot guy at the testing center crossed my mind, specifically the way he flirted with all the guys there.  Was he truly an incorrigible flirt, or was he actually poz, and using his job as a way into other guys' pants?  Or perhaps, was he still neg and chasing the bug? 
      I decided I would just have to find out.
    • By cumholes
      BBRT profile = cumholes87   
      true piss and cum slut here
      i have (regretably) only been once before, fairly recently on 29th April .. i have been meaning to go for years and finally got around to it.. and needless to say i fucking LOVED it and intend to visit as much as possible (i live in Manchester) ... it is absolutely my new fave place by a million miles
      so 29th April..
      i was one of the young ish guys wearing blue speedos trainers and sports vest and blue adidas jacket, decent looking.. anyway i got absolutely DRENCHED a few times over, a lot of guys saved there piss for me whilst i got into the swing of things and i am REALLY REALLY hoping that happens again!! (on knees begging) i sure made up for making guys hold their piss for me by rolling around the floor getting SOAKED by several guys.. my ULTIMATE fantasy 
      i loved it that much i actually started to write a story of what happened but haven't quite finished it yet, i will aim to finish it this coming week and post it on here... i hope any guys that are on this forum and remember me can tell me what they thought and tell me about them pissing on me etc? would love to hear...
      anyway 
      i am back down 2 weeks today... which means.. in exactly 2 weeks from now i will be leaving SOP (staying the whole day 1pm to 11pm) HOPEFULLY having got drenched all day, with a belly full of piss and an ass full of cum.. (not to mention a bag full of drenched clothes - i like to do a few outfit changes )
      my 2 fave things in the world are:
      PISS
      and 
      TAKING CUM LOADS
      including ANON loads... so i will not be refusing if someone is ready to shoot and wants to do it in my ass.. in fact please cum and find me before you shoot...
      i would also like to be written on ("cum/piss pig" or something) in marker maybe, and marked each time someone shoots in me.. anyone fancy helping out with this?
      looking forward to hearing from you guys

• By btmfreeknc
      Please be kind, this is the first time I have ever written one of these (or actually done what I am about to describe).
      Background:
      I am a 40 yo chubby white guy (not fat slob, 6', 270), bottom guy (on PrEP). I actually look like I am closer to 30 than 40. Nerdy etc. Totally masculine and not very open (close friends know). Yes I have had sex before, just not the group / cumdump scene. I have been to Parliament House - Augusta and a few other bathhouses. Nothing as big as Tokyo Valentino. I am from the Charlotte area and there just is not the kind of scene I found in Atlanta. I became curious after reading so much on here and other places about the Cheshire Bridge road and the area surrounding it. I decided to check it out.
      Last Thursday at the last minute I decided to try out this gay Atlanta thing. I left Charlotte and drove to ATL. I got to the Cheshire Motor Inn around 7 pm and promptly checked in. The people at the front desk were nice and did not seem judgmental at all. I got a room in the second building (farthest from the road) on the first floor, it was a smoking room. I do not smoke, but I was happy with it. The room was about $90 with tax. 
      Once in the room I cleaned myself up and out, hid all of my valuables in my car and found a place to hide my car key in the room. I then started looking for action. I found more than one bottom in the hotel looking (on Grindr). I also posted that I was looking on BBRT. I had a few conversations here and there, but nothing seemed to be panning out. Finally after some time I had a nice 30's something BBC stop by and he bred me good. Was awesome!
      After that I decided to try Manifest out. I walked down the street towards it and saw BJ Roosters. I stopped in there for a drink. The dancers were nice to look at but I was not looking to spend money for a lap dance or for someone to pretend to be into me. I spoke with one of the dancers and he suggested for me to go to Tokyo Valentino instead. 
      I decided to take an uber to Tokyo Valentino (one mile up the road). You have to go downstairs to get into the 3 story cruising area. I discovered you needed cash. I was not carrying any because I didn't want to be robbed. I then walked back to the hotel, got in my car and went to an ATM. I parked at Tokyo this time. Went in and paid $16. This was at about midnight.
      Here is what I learned that night: Thursday nights are transvestite night at Tokyo. I was the only white guy there (at first, one more joined later), there were a few Hispanics and the rest were Blacks (btw, I love Black guys - so don't think I am saying it is a bad thing, its why I went to ATL). The TV's were nice to me, I am just not into them. I was totally ignored by everyone else. No one wanted anything to do with me (not even a friendly hello). I know I was out of place but usually I will find someone that loves a fat ass. Most of the ppl were chasing the TV's or the one white couple that showed up. She had BBC running a nice train on here (which was good to watch). The black guys mostly walked around and would go into the totally blacked out room to play with each other. I went in there a few times but they would figure out it was me and wouldn't play. I even heard a few curse under their breath about the white guy.
      Frustrated, I called it a night and decided to go back to my room around 4:30 to get some sleep so I could drive home in the AM.
      OK this is where my weekend goes from a bust to great!
      I got back to the room and got back on Grindr. I met a nice early 20's black guy that was in the same hotel. He came on down to my room and we started playing. He wanted his dick sucked a certain way and all (which I was cool with) I gagged a lot though. About 30 minutes or so into it he asked if I minded if he smoked. I told him I did not care. He took out a glass pipe and proceeded to take some hits of Tina. To be honest. I have NEVER done Tina (only smoked pot a few times). Been too scared and my job does drug test. I don't know what it was. Maybe being in a different town etc. I decided to give it a go. I took some hits. It did make me feel really good an a lot more horny. I was able to deep throat his dick a lot better with out as much of a gag reflex. He also fucked me and bred me. Then we would rest and start again. We did this until 9:00 am when I would need to check out. I asked if he would be around and all I would stay another night and he said that would be cool. I went up and paid for another night (about $110 with taxes for the Friday night).
      After I got back to my room I couldn't get him to answer on Grindr anymore. So that sucked. I proceeded to talk to ppl online and ended up going and picking up a 20 something black guy from up the street (we had spoken the day before but he disappeared). He also did tina (blew clouds or whatever you want to call it). He picked up some on his way to my place (btw since I am not into the scene at all. I was shocked at how easy it was for him to find it. And then after that how easy it was for me to find it. I also was shocked at how cheep it was.)
      Upon getting to my place he had me suck him and he fucked me raw breeding me each time (we also smoked some). Probably did 2 or three rounds of fucking. He then wanted to go pick up his friend for additional fun. I was cool with it. It was around 5:00 on Friday at this point. It took an hour or so but we got his nice looking black friend. It got weird then. We got back to my place and smoked some more. He and his friend did some weed and then he (not the friend) was just tweeking out. He had been showing signs since the moment I got him, thought stuff was crawling on him etc etc etc. He ended up calling his sister to come get him (and his tina). She was there in no time, leaving me alone with his friend. I could tell his friend was there for him, and had no interest in me. After about 45 minutes of awkwardness I eventually asked him if he wanted to just go home and he said yes. I got him an uber and moved on.
      That brought me back to trying to figure out what to do for the night. I got back online and after a bit of time found another nice BBC to come over. Again, this one was looking to parTy but did not have any supplies. When he got there we fucked and he bred me good. We then laid around and he watched tv. I was horny and bored. He seemed to be done but not leaving. I asked him about parTying and he just played games for quite a while. Finally around midnight he and I went out and got some tina. We smoked and he bred me again. He started watching TV. This was not really want I wanted, I wanted to be used over and over again. He really didn't want others over. I told him I was doing it anyway and he was like, whatever. I tried to have ppl over but they wanted only 1 on 1 and no one else there. I was able to find one other young BBC to stop by. He fucked me good and bred me. He kinda liked having an audience. 
      Around 6 am I did my best to get a few hours of sleep. We got up at 9:00 to get ready to check out. We smoked one more time, he bred me, we checked out and I took him home.
      Still a bit high, horny and not wanting to go home. I decided to try Tokyo one more time. This is about 3:00 on Saturday. It was $20. There was a lot more diversity in the crowd. Still some TV's and they were still nice. Someone that offered me some tina. I was not interested. I explained that I was done. I had never done it before so I wanted to make sure I could be able to drive back home and be at work on Monday. 
      One larger / built Mexican guy gave me the signal and I walked around a corner to him. It was just a dark corner within the hallway with a bench, it was dark and people could see what all you were doing. I got there and proceeded to go to my knees. He was having none of that. Instead he pulled down my shorts and bent me right over the bench. He fucked me for more than 30 minutes while people walked right by. I would say he bred me about 3 or 4 times. He would pump. Pull out, wipe my ass. then go at it again. He was very aggressive and liked to fuck hard. I have never been fucked that hard before. I would not have been able to take it if I hadn't had all that dick for the past few days. 
      When he was done, my whole body was weak. I stayed around. Found one more Latin guy that fucked me in a dark room where others could see me. I didn't care. If a bunch of them lined up to do a train I would have loved that. 
      This was bout 8:00 or so and I went out to get a water. After I got a water I couldn't get back in. Apparently on the weekends after 8:00 you need another ticket. That ticket is $25. If I wanted back in, I would have to go back to an ATM to get the money.
      I decided that I would get a hotel and call it a night. I got a hotel headed out of ATL. Found one more 22 yo BBC to come over and fuck me. He nuted on my face. Then went to bed.
      Here is my thoughts about the weekend / what i learned:
      All in all I believe I was bred by 8 people. Some of them did me multiple times. 
      The Cheshire Motor Inn was ok. There was a security guard there walking and riding around the whole time. I did not see anyone walking around looking in windows lookin for a hook up. I would have loved that but it just was not happening. I spoke with several people and apparently that is something that does not happen as much anymore. I expected a lot more foot traffic that was not there. 
      I am purposely leaving out one interaction I had with a guy one of the nights. He turned out to be really sketchy and was / is trying to blackmail me. He doesn't have anything to blackmail me about. I did nothing with him other than suck on him. We didn't do any drugs etc. I am sure he searched my place when I was in the bathroom for my wallet etc. He didn't find anything because they were in the car. He found my name on a prescription bottle and texted me after that he wanted money or he was telling. I blocked his number and moved on. So if you are going to do this, be careful with your personal belongings.
      Tina / Meth was way too cheep and easy to come by. The feeling was ok. I did it for about 28 hours. Not constantly but a few hits here and there. It did not live up to its hype. I did not feel like I could take on the world or run a mile. I felt good and it made me a bit more horny. It made me stay up and I lost my appetite. The come down was not awful, but I did not enjoy it. I sweated a lot. Had some chills / hot spells and since I didn't eat / drink enough I was really week for 2 days. I did not have cravings to go do it again during this come down. I also slept a bit more but that is probably because I didn't sleep all that much over the past 3 nights. At this moment I think this was a one time thing. There is a risk / reward thing going on. The risk is becoming hooked and reward was feeling good and being hornier. I just didn't feel that great and horny to risk the becoming hooked. If I find myself in a similar situation I might try it again. It just is not something I am going to actively seek to happen.
      Tokyo Valentino was ok. Lots of people and lots of blacks. People were very picky, however, I guess with all the hot guys there they can be. I did not see a single condom the entire time I was there (OK I lied - the gangbang with the wife - they wore condoms). This place will be closing soon anyway - the town wants them out. I have more fun at the Parliament House in Augusta.
      The entire Cheshire Bridge area seemed to be very gay friendly, however, it is gentrifying quickly. I would guess that in 5 years or so the Cheshire Motor Inn, BJ Roosters and the other places will be gone.
      Overall I had fun. I would have enjoyed being in the hotel more and having a gangbang / being a cumdump for a lot more people. Was just having a hard time getting those people there. I know I should have planned better and if I had planned I could have posted a party in advance to advertise etc.
      I was also shocked as to the number of people on Grindr. I could scroll for pages upon pages and the people online would still be within a mile of me.
      Sorry for being so long winded. I just wanted to jot down my weekend so others that are thinking about going have some idea of what it is like. 
      If you are in the area or have been and you read this, could you give me some pointers on where I should have gone or what I should have done differently. That would be awesome.
      Thanks and be safe out there!
    • By BeardChaser
      I was recently on holiday in Chile, and had woken up late one morning, and decided to check out Grindr while I was lying in bed. I had received a tap from a guy not too far from my hotel, and he was seriously hot! I thanked him for the tap, and sent back a couple of photos of me, expecting to hear nothing back, as this guy was way out of my league looks wise. However, to my surprise, he messaged back immediately with more photos of himself, and asked what I was looking for. I told him some NSA fun, and he asked if I was free now, as he could host, and sent a dick pic as well, showing a beautiful uncut cock that looked to be very ample in size. I immediately replied back that yes, I was free, then took probably the fastest shower of my life, got dressed and took a taxi to his place, where he met me outside.

We went into his apartment, started kissing, and he quickly pulled down his pants to reveal a massive 8 inch cock that I had to suck straight away. It just felt so good in my mouth, and I impressed myself by deep throating it without too much effort - probably because I was so fucking horny for this guy! After a while deep throating this monster, we went into his bedroom, as he wanted to fuck me. We’d already talked about it on Grindr, that he only had one condom left, but as I’m on PrEP he was happy to fuck me raw, and I much prefer it bare anyway. So he lubed up his cock, while I did the same to my ass, and he slowly started to work his massive cock into my hole in doggy position. Taking things gently to begin with, he pushed just the head in and slowly started to increase the length of his strokes, until he was balls deep. He kept going at a nice slow pace initially, long dicking my hole before building up to a faster pace, and really pounding me. His dick was driving me absolutely wild! He was hitting all the right spots, and getting through the second ring as well for a really deep fuck. I was loving it! And he seemed to really enjoy it too, complimenting my ass on how tight it was around his cock.

Eventually we changed positions after about 30 minutes, with him lying on his bed, and I sat on his cock reverse cowboy, getting him in me nice and deep. I found that in this position I could really control his strokes, and clench my ass muscles around his cock a bit better as well. So I rode him for about 5 minutes, until he told me that he was ready, and asked where I wanted him to cum. I obviously wanted it in my ass, so he held onto my hips, fucked me hard from his lying position and blew a huge load into my ass. It felt so good to take it!

The whole experience was so good we had to do the same thing again the next day! I was pretty sad to leave Chile later that night.
    • By CorkChubGuy
      I have been seeing my man for almost 12 months now and the sex is still as hot as that first night downstairs in his kitchen... I get on well with his 3 kids and they tolerate me around the house from time to time and all is going good with us. Let me give you some background
      I'm 39 yrs old, I'm a chub man and pref to bareback btm during sex. I do however have a very soft spot (not so soft sometimes) for twinks and love to sink my cock into their tight pink pussies if the opportunity ever arises. My boyfriend is 40, he's a total top, nice hairy body and of average build, his cock is well above average and comes in a little under 8" when fully hard. He is a rough lover and makes me moan in pleasure anytime we get naked. He was married to a woman for nearly 10 yrs before she caught him cheating with another man, they are divorced for almost 10 yrs now and their relationship is much better, she has moved on and she's happy he's able to be himself now. They had 3 children during those 10 yrs, a son and two daughters. The girls are 15 (twins) and their son, Dean, just turned 18...
      My boyfriend and I have an understanding; in the last 12 months both of us have been with other guys but just for a quick fuck or a one night stand, we are not living together but I spend almost every weekend at his house when his kids aren't around as we are naked most of that time  and he spends 2 or 3 nights at mine during the working week. We are both in the medical profession and work shifts so our time is precious.
      Just getting started.... more to come!

Other #BBBH Sites…