Just A Story

I had always been a top bi guy, as years went by more and more goy curious about been a bottom. One day last year I finally gave in. Been a very horny man I went to a bathouse one night and it was fairly busy, I lubed my ass up really well, had cleaned myself out before I left home. I went into the dark room where there were about 10 guys, we were all feeling each other up, kissing and sucking each other. There was only one other black guy in there besides myself so we were the center of attention, we were about the same size which it 8 inches. I bent a guy over and started fucking him as did the other black guy who was next to me, then another guy came behind me and started fucking me as was happening to my neighbor. we went like this for a good 15 minutes till we all came at the same time, then we had plenty of volunteers to clean us

Edited by drscorpio
Changed text to a visible color
  • Like 2