In praise of good old fashioned cruising

Davidc

I’ve spent hours on Grindr today , lots of chats no action.

Very horned up so went to local cruising ground , within a couple of mins balls deep in a cute bottom.

put a big wad in him.

Sometimes the old ways just work out fine ,we’re all there for the same reason and just get in with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Have to agree - I love naked sex parties and used to love beats - everyone knew what they were there for - and it wasn't looove! I used to love going to beats and just beinding over for all comers till I had a bucketful of loads in me. 

Guest Upstateguy518

Agree man. I spent a good hour or more on Grindr trying to suck cock to no avail. I went to my first adult video store, entered the booth and sucked off 4 guys before going home. Sometimes, It's just easier to go to a known hook up spot.

Yeah, i hate all those time wasting app. Plus what i love about cruising ground is that you might be so honry your going to do something new and nasty you never thought you would do. Plus the sense of tension of knowing your maybe in a public toilet, grabbing each others cock when others could see you drives me crazy!

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:26 PM, TagBoy87 said:

Yeah, i hate all those time wasting app. Plus what i love about cruising ground is that you might be so honry your going to do something new and nasty you never thought you would do. Plus the sense of tension of knowing your maybe in a public toilet, grabbing each others cock when others could see you drives me crazy!

agree I just love getting fucked in front of an audience

• Upvote 2

I couldn't agree more! Trying to hook on apps is so much work. I get replies from interested tops saying "try to find some more tops to come over" or "let me know when you have your first load in you". Trying to arrange a group of guys rarely happens. Any guy or guys that are at a cruisy park, book store, restroom are ready for action now. And the thrill of being watched is very hot for me. I get publicly fucked at my favorite park a few times a week. And always bb. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got to agree. Im over apps, and sites.  Too many flakes, too many fakes.  Meanwhile if I just go out and put myself out there in a cruising spot it happens.  Guys on apps are way too timid, and looking for idealistic things. Guys cruising go for it. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/16/2018 at 6:26 PM, TagBoy87 said:

Couldn't agree more. The bush or the bookstore/club/sauna/toilet is where it's at

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Ever since Craigslist pulled their personals I've tried the apps but found that it can be hot or Miss so I started cruising some of the notorious parks here in Dallas and also bathrooms where I suspected guys would cruise and have had a LOT more success that way. Was at the big Mexican market on Harry Hines yesterday and hooked up with four different hot Mexican guys in the bathroom. Hit the Katy Trail last night and hooked up with three more guys. Love hot anon fucking like that...never bring condoms and most guys wind up not even asking for them...just go raw

Guest Memphian

This all makes sense to me.  If you are trying to arrange something at the spur of  the moment, there's too many chances for something to go wrong.  Maybe the guy is new to this and loses his nerve before leaving the house.  Or maybe he finds another guy closer.  Or he gets so horny he jerks off and loses interest.  But once a guy makes the effort to make it to a cruising spot and realizes how easy it can be to get some action, he's on horny autopilot.  

Agree with majority here - cruising is much more direct and there isn't that back and forth that takes forever  If the guy is in front of you and makes the decision  to go for it and fuck it's a done deal.  With apps seemed to much can happen between initial connect and the possible hookup.  Will say I try apps more when I am in an unfamiliar city and don't know where to cruise.  Though think for some when they see a  some fresh meat visiting from out of town they are more apt to follow thru.  Sites also good to make connection in new cities that I am planning or could plan travel to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I answered this question earlier on the other question about dating hook up apps, if they woud have a site that migrated all the dating sites inside 1 like they do when you book a hotel room or book a car rental like trivago or something that would be great but honestly i tend to agree too just going out to your nearest cruising place be it in the bushes or cinema or whatever works every time without all the hassle.