How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

According to these numbers I'm a lite weight at about 75 loads from 58 different guys. Yes I am a nerd that keeps a count. They are never enough and I passionately look forward to each new load, and every new guy. Thanks Breeding Zone for giving me a community that understands the cravings of my hungry ass and gut. 

• Like 2

My busiest time, when I took several loads a day, was when guys were still afraid of bottoming bareback. The Health department would say that HIV could infect also guys topping, but everyone knew the odds were very slim so guys were always happy finding some raw hole to dump their load. At the sauna I would take more than 10 loads in one night. During that time I probably took about 1,000 loads a year.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If the original question meant this year, for me it's 10. Not enough.

I think that once the weather warms up, guys will be hornier and sluttier. I noticed it even at the sauna last year. Visits to the sauna in summer were definitely more fruitful than they've been recently. 

Since I lost my cherry at 13 years I have been taking loads. All loads are strictly raw. I have never ever used a condom and I do not intend using one in future. I have enjoyed multiple cocks of different size thickness hairy/trimmed/smooth low hanging/tight balls cut/uncut toxic/non toxic belonging to various men types of various sizes orientation family status ........list keeps going. The only thing common is they all deposited their most precious juice deep inside my ass.