first timers guide for a cumunion party (bottom)

heyzeus

8 hours ago, Treehugger said:

What about Tampa Men's Club? I was there a month ago for the first time. It is a big place that seemed clean and orderly. The clerk was a total bitch, very unfriendly. It is a cash only business. They have a rule about wearing something on your feet (they rent flip-flops of course) and take a $5 deposit to make sure your return your towel I guess.. It if is your first time at any place like this don't be intimidated by the staff. Most places are super friendly and have great guys manning the check-in. Tell them its your first time. Ask for a tour. Go some afternoon mid-week when it is likely to be slow. They will have time to show you around and you can look about without feeling like a tourist. If you can bring a friend it will be a fun adventure for the both of you.

If I go I definitely want to go with someone else. Ill have to look into Tampa mens club.

I think cumunion might be a bit overwhelming for a first time bathhouse experience. 

26 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Orionboy1,

A bareback chaperone accompanying would be a lot of FUN -- to show you cocks and asses and gloryholes, etc!! OINK!

Yeah, need to find a guy to take me and show me the ins and outs (pun intended) of how these places are.  I know most people there will probably be poz and some not undetectable (be strong Truvada!) I dont discriminate, but I dont want to be fucked by a sketchy rough looking meth head thats crawling with bugs. 

14 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I have logged a lot of bathhouse hours in twenty years all over the country and it is different everywhere you go. Honestly I rarely see any CD dressing at the bathhouses and none at a Cumunion event. Some places outright ban anything like that others are more liberal. Some bathhouses have bisexual nights where I would assume CD dressing would be acceptable. Felchingpisser has good advice about checking websites and frequently asked questions or all up the venue and ask. 

I am not sure how fishnets would go over at a Cumunion event. If they don't outright ban it I would say go for it. You would probably be unique in that crowd and it might attract a lot of attention. Are you prepared for that? Can you handle a line-up of guys waiting to load up your fem hole? Just a thought. If you go for it lets us know what happens.

So I know that there have been issues with CD/trans/fem guys/makeup at Steamworks in Toronto. See: http://instinctmagazine.com/post/steamworks-toronto-trouble-after-doormen-rejected-men-because-how-they-looked - I've seen CD guys hassled at the door by staff. I hope they're getting better about it, now that it's come up again? But if you're into it, and there's no policy against it, go for it. You see all sorts of shit at bath houses. Some of it, I'm really not into. Some of it I am. And some of it, I'm really surprised to learn how into it I am.

• Upvote 2

On 6/16/2018 at 6:59 PM, crawford912 said:

Be clear about what you're after, and be open-minded about getting there.

I think this is one of the most salient points I’ve ever read regarding accepting your sexuality and desires in a guilt free and honest fashion. ❤️?❤️?❤️??????????

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Treehugger said:

There was a crowd. I just bent over the end of one of the benches. By the way I walk around naked. Towels are a pain to keep track of.

It did feel a little awkward being naked and putting myself out there like that in such a public way. It was so much fun. I only had to be there a few minutes before I was mounted. There were two guys getting fucked in front of me and a whole lot of guys watching the scene. If you like being watched or are thinking of trying out some exhibitionism Cumunion is great. I took on four guys in the middle of that crowd before needing a break.

This sounds exactly how I'd pray my visit turns out, lol.

Thank you all very much for the responses! I suppose I'll just have to check out how the Orlando or Keys CumUnion deals with it, or find any nearby places that accept it. It's not a deal breaker to me, I love the idea of just being able to walk around completely naked too, but it could be something to add to the fun

I'm not into the full blown sissy CD levels of dress up though, so I imagine id have an easier time sliding it in than someone fully dressed up and in a wig and makeup

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I am going to the Cumunion at The Spa in Rochester NY Nov. 10. I am definitely going to dress like a total slut. I will have black boots, black fishnet stockings a black sleeveless shirt, black sub collar with attached leash,  and the best part, a pink jock that has a frilly very short skirt . I am going to be the bottom slut I have always fantasized about, leaning way over to suck one guy’s cock while my ass is up and my legs are spread wide, hopefully with men wanting to stick their dick in my tight ass bareback and not afraid to release their load deep inside me. Hopefully with a whole bunch of other guys watching the whole thing. 

For some reason, first-timers to the bathhouse in Indy where CumUnion is held always seem to find their way to my room and ask questions. There have been several instances when a guy has come in and said, “This is the first time I’ve been to a place like this...”

They’re usually still dressed and holding their towel like they’re not sure what it’s for, and they just look lost and terrified. I don’t know, maybe I just have a welcoming-looking ass, or maybe it’s the sign I hang on my door that says “Welcome! Cum On In!” but whatever it is, I always seem to end up taking them in hand, guiding a tour of the facility, and getting them in position for their first hook-up. I firmly believe that these businesses would benefit from a full-time host to do this sort of thing.

Anyway, if you find yourself at The Works in Indy for your first CumUnion and feel a bit lost, come find me. I wear a silver collar and am usually to be found in room 301. Wherever I am, you can look for the door with the welcome sign, or just keep an eye out for an unusually welcoming ass.

• 2 years later...
On 6/19/2018 at 4:09 PM, crawford912 said:

So I know that there have been issues with CD/trans/fem guys/makeup at Steamworks in Toronto. See: [think before following links] http://instinctmagazine.com/post/steamworks-toronto-trouble-after-doormen-rejected-men-because-how-they-looked - I've seen CD guys hassled at the door by staff. I hope they're getting better about it, now that it's come up again? But if you're into it, and there's no policy against it, go for it. You see all sorts of shit at bath houses. Some of it, I'm really not into. Some of it I am. And some of it, I'm really surprised to learn how into it I am.

Personally, if a CD or Trans wants to hit steamworks, I have no problem with it, We're all here to fuck or get fucked. If there is no action for them, then they won;t come back.