At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

am i the only one who has no fuckin clue? i mean, i know i was a tween but it wasn't a memorable moment at all and that's assuming i was aware of it. i could have easily had a wet dream and i didn't notice the stain in my undies. some of us aren't that self aware lol 

• Upvote 1

I totally remember my first cum shot and can still picture the moment. I was a about 12 and in the shower. Before that time, I had been getting hard-ons and stroking but was only having clear shots for a bit of time. I was going at it and all of a sudden my body started shaking and my knees started buckling and I shot a large cum load. It was amazing and I started jacking off as much as possible after that wanting to feel the orgasm. At first, I started off sneaking into the bathroom at night and do it there and then just started jacking off into socks in my bed. 

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Piggy 2

2 minutes ago, badjujuboy said:

I totally remember my first cum shot and can still picture the moment. I was an about 12 and in the shower. Before that time, I had been getting hard-ons and stroking but was only having clear shots for a bit of time. I was going at it and all of a sudden my body started shaking and my knees started buckling and I shot a large cum load. It was amazing and I started jacking off as much as possible after that wanting to feel the orgasm. At first, I started off sneaking into the bathroom at night and do it there and then just started jacking off into socks in my bed. 

Hey same age for me and fuck so many similarities.  Once I discovered I couldn’t leave my dick alone 😜

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

11. My parents had one of those electric back massagers. It felt good when I touched it on my penis. Didn’t start using my hand until i was 13. 

That's how I learned to jack off too. I was also about 11. The vibrating side was flat and it felt fucking amazing. I jacked off hundreds of times with that thing. One day when I was in HS (about 14) I jerked off 15 times in one day while I was home alone, ostensibly sick.

Edited by Sfmike64
  • Like 5

I can remember the occasion exactly. I’d been wanking regularly since I was about 10 or 11 and enjoying what I later came to know as an orgasm, but the first time I ejaculated was one evening when I was supposed to be doing my homework in my room. I was holding a book in front of me and stroking with my right hand. As I reached a climax, I looked down and there leaking out of my piss slit were three or four bubbles of a milky white substance. I must have been 12 years old at the time.

I was 12. My friend Kevin wanked me off in the shed in the back garden.  After that day I let him wank me off every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times.  He would even wank me off in the classroom during lessons.  We sat together for most lessons and I had a hole in my pocket so he could hold my cock or wank me off.

I would of been 10 or 11... the first time I scared myself as I thought I was going to piss myself, the second night I progressed and sprayed the headboard  - I so wish I could still do that!