Is it frustrating being a top with a big cock?

hungry_hole

On 19 August 2019 at 6:21 AM, dirtyarizona said:

I'm pretty sure being a Top with a small cock would be infinitely more frustrating!

As a top, I have an avage 5" - 6"(depending on how horny I am) cock and not thick or thin.  Yes I agree I get very frustrated when I know my bottom can take more and there is no more to give.  Also I used to stugle with PE, VERY frustrating.

but what is more frustrating as a bottom is, finding a top that wants to fuck me.  Almost all of the guys that want to meet me say there vers but want me to fuck them.  Why are tops so picky?  I have a tight ass that will take them. 

15 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

Totally agree find91, the bottom needs to do the work and ensure its a pleasure for the Top to use their accommodating hole by working on your own hole and making sure its open and ready for the biggest BB cock. Having experienced guys telling me I was too big when i was topping, I made sure i was prepared for the biggest, following great advice from an an experienced top when I was about eighteen........

Thank you that's my point, a top should take his time to open a bottom up, but some bottoms feel that because they have to douch, they get a pass on training. You can walk into a PhD level class and expect to ace it without taking the lessons before. It's the same with big dick. Yes some naturally can take it, but most need a bit of training or at least a plug your hole before meeting a really hung top.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, steve-tmq said:

As a top, I have an avage 5" - 6"(depending on how horny I am) cock and not thick or thin.  Yes I agree I get very frustrated when I know my bottom can take more and there is no more to give.  Also I used to stugle with PE, VERY frustrating.

but what is more frustrating as a bottom is, finding a top that wants to fuck me.  Almost all of the guys that want to meet me say there vers but want me to fuck them.  Why are tops so picky?  I have a tight ass that will take them. 

It's pretty common for vers to flip and it pisses off most guy. Tops are picky bitches because there is a disproportionate amount of bottoms to top. So most top can be more picky and thus just as county.

13 minutes ago, find91 said:

Thank you that's my point, a top should take his time to open a bottom up, but some bottoms feel that because they have to douch, they get a pass on training. You can walk into a PhD level class and expect to ace it without taking the lessons before. It's the same with big dick. Yes some naturally can take it, but most need a bit of training or at least a plug your hole before meeting a really hung top.

i discovered i had a pussy at a very young age, 7 or 8, way before i discovered my penis sexually.  A neighbor boy, who i had i crush on,  took me inside His house one day and showed me and enema nozzle and explained in gleeful detail what it was used for. Cognitively, i knew nothing about sex or being gay at that age, but emotionally, He was probably the first dom in my life. And looking back, i can see how He had a dom nature, even though immature, and i had a sub nature, also immature and we just naturally attracted to each other. As soon as i got home, i found our enema and he nozzle and inserted it into my rectum associating it with him.   After that, pretty much anything i could think of went into my hole. i had no idea what i was doing, but i was unknowingly training my hole to receive.

i was religious and resisted having sex with a guy till i was 27, but  by then i had a ton of experience taking it up the ass. i didn't own an actual dildo or plug till way later after i was divorced, but my hole was well trained by then. When i was in my twenties, before i had my first cock, i had one particular tool at work that i penetrated myself with. i worked at a high school as a maintenance person and my office was private, in a mechanical room with a large collection of tools. There was one solid metal tool, a pipe thread cutting tool , that was my favorite. The pic i linked is similar, but the newer ones are smaller than the one i had. There was more of a ball shape at the end that was about 2 inches in diameter. the shaft about and inch and a half across?  It was solid stainless steal and i'd put the cutter side in a vice and then impale myself on the ball and shaft.

I was probably more open than most guys when i took my first cock lol. i almost never use dildos now because emotionally it just feels to much like i am topping myself, but it's rare that i need one now to prep myself for cock. i estimate i've had between a thousand to two thousand cocks, my hole has a life time of conditioning to receive. Mind you, i'm not like some fisters who have size trained, i bow to them when it comes to gape, but as far as natural conditioning to take cock... i'm there. Every time i have to 'go' , i have a particular sense of urgency because  my hole is no longer built to retain. i have to use my cock squeezing muscles to hold it in (good exercise lol). It's a daily reminder that i have a pussy for cock primarily and a hole for waste removal secondarily. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, find91 said:

Big dick problems is similar to the problems girls with big boobs have. Minus the back problems lol

Exactly.  Even more so when you have a big dick with a PA.  🤨

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, find91 said:

It's pretty common for vers to flip and it pisses off most guy. Tops are picky bitches because there is a disproportionate amount of bottoms to top. So most top can be more picky and thus just as county.

i'm one of those guys that vets my hook ups. Yes, i confess, i'm one of those who will do lots of back and forth emails. i'm trying to do two things: one, i mentioned earlier in this discussion, i'm trying to connect emotionally and mentally with the guy. Two, i'm trying to make sure he's a Top.  i've even taken to explaining in some of my profiles that i love bottom and versatile guys, but they won't work chemistry wise when it comes to sex.  i push pretty hard and directly in the pre-hookup discussion to make sure this guy wants nothing to do with my penis. Still, some guys don't read profiles?!? and a few slip through, no matter how clear you are,

As to "picky," that can be a two edged sword.  i don't have a lot of regrets, i'm pretty at peace about my life. But, i do wish i had learned at an earlier age what i know now, and that is that fucking is about a lot more than i realized when younger, that it's not just about the body or looks. Sure, those are factors, but i put much less weight on them now. i've had some awesome sex with guys i never would have dreamed of spreading my legs for when i was younger. i seriously do not have a huge problem finding Tops, it's still work, but my only qualifiers are they want to fuck (or be sucked) and they are able to do so.  That's it. If they can get it up and get it in, they qualify.  So to bottoms who have a hard time finding Tops i'd ask: "will you take any guy with a functional cock?" 

16 hours ago, find91 said:

Not always it's about the same. Small dick tops bad for hookups great for relationships

Big dick top great for hookups bad for relationships. 

If you got a big dick and don't mind being treated and used like a dildo instead of a human being than. Then life will be fine. If you actually have a mind and personality it's frustrating. Most people negate our problems as if it's nothing and when we do speak out, people just think you are trying to show off.

The first time I was fucked by one dom top I didn't know exactly how big his dick was until after. He wanted a bottom sub who would take a hard session of fucking and seeding. I think it was helpful for me not to know how big he was until after he'd fucked and seeded me for several hours. It let me focus on serving him, the whole man, by being a good receptive sub. I've got to know him well enough that he's talked about how he hates being objectified as just a long, hard, black dick (race laying it's own set of issues over the big dick thing). We've talked during and after fucking about life, relationships, race, and philosophy and he's a smart and interesting man. I couldn't see him as just a big black dick if I tried and though it's remarkable, it's not his dick that keeps me wanting to spend time with him.

The last time we got together it was just for 30 minutes before he ran out to work, but he needed release. He fucked me continually and very deep into my sigmoid flexure the whole time, he can tell when he's changing the shape of my cunt and likes it. I mentioned that I liked when he hurt me a little, and he said he has to be careful of that, meaning he likes it too. I've seen he enjoys hurting me, stretching my abilities, as he's jammed up tight in me. It feeds part of his dom fire.  He bred me five times and the last two were after this exchange, and were the kind where your dom is deep-fucking your mind. He held eye contact with me as he fucked deep, slapping into my hole hard, keeping me silent and telling me without words he needed something from me. I focused on his eyes and face and I could see an intense expression deepening there. I relaxed and just looked into him as he looked into me, taking what he gave me. I felt him driving me to the edge of something as he watched, never breaking eye contact. He took my body and mind to an edge, increasing the intensity of his fuck until he could see my body and mind splayed open gasping there, mouth open, head tilted back. Then I saw him drink in what he'd done to me, hurting me, as his face contorted and I felt him breed me.  Then he kept going and did it all over again.

Its the whole man that fucks you. He's not a dildo. He's a mind that penetrates yours as surely as his cock does. Honor all of him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Guest BritBottom
On 8/20/2019 at 4:39 PM, blackrobe said:

Its the whole man that fucks you. He's not a dildo. He's a mind that penetrates yours as surely as his cock does. Honor all of him.

As a another dedicated bottom, this sums ups my view too.