What makes a slut?

newbiboi

Hello 

I am wondering what makes you realise someone is a slut or cumslut? When you look at a guy what gives it away?

im going to a DILf club night for gay and bi men and need ideas. It’s the first time I’ve gone since I’ve known I’m a slut. 

Knowing that you cannot resist and cock or load offered to you. Knowing that your weekends will be spent load collecting and being used by men as they see fit. knowing that a day without cock or seed makes it hard to focus on anything but getting fucked. Being a no cock or no load refused person and willing to get fucked and used in front of whoever and feeling empowered by it not ashamed of it.

• Like 1

Do you mean how you can show on that DILF club night that you're a slut? Depends. Is it a naked party or dressed?

If dressed take care of your outfit. Wear shorts or jeans that emphasize your ass. Maybe low rise to show your jockstrap underneath (if you're into that) or ass crack? Tank top or shirt. There are shirts/tank tops or sleevelss shirts that say SLUT on the front or back or other texts like Greedy Hole, WOOF, HORNY Bastard or DAMN DADDY etc. or similar which will get the message across (see ajaxx63.com for instance). 

If naked just make eye contact and offer hem your ass! Daddy will take it ?

Have fun

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NLbear said:

Do you mean how you can show on that DILF club night that you're a slut? Depends. Is it a naked party or dressed?

If dressed take care of your outfit. Wear shorts or jeans that emphasize your ass. Maybe low rise to show your jockstrap underneath (if you're into that) or ass crack? Tank top or shirt. There are shirts/tank tops or sleevelss shirts that say SLUT on the front or back or other texts like Greedy Hole, WOOF, HORNY Bastard or DAMN DADDY etc. or similar which will get the message across (see ajaxx63.com for instance). 

If naked just make eye contact and offer hem your ass! Daddy will take it ?

Have fun

Exactly as above quoted NL. May I also say, although i am a bottom, you have such a sexy hot arse that would look great in anything.....

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2018 at 8:31 AM, newbiboi said:

Hello 

I am wondering what makes you realise someone is a slut or cumslut? When you look at a guy what gives it away?

im going to a DILf club night for gay and bi men and need ideas. It’s the first time I’ve gone since I’ve known I’m a slut. 

First time I ever went to a DILF party I ended up getting fucked (briefly) on the dance floor.  I'd say that was a bit of a giveaway.

Depending on the dress code they enforce there (which will be based on your local laws) dress to show your availability.  Boots and a jockstap is a good outfit if you can wear it (there's a clothes check at the DILF parties I've been to).  Jocks are great because there's lots of easy access to all of your equipment. 

Bear in mind that the evening at these things tends to evolve as people drink (or their drugs kick in).  Action at the club tends to be pretty sparse where I am, but what does happen tends to happen later on, some time after midnight.

Do respect your bouncers while you're there.  Try to be fairly discreet and if you are told to stop doing something, then stop.

Hi thanks everyone. Tonight confirmed my slutty nature. It’s only the beginning. 

I messed anout with a pal. Then later on I went upstairs and by the end I had sucked at least 7 guys and had on rub their cock on my hole. I chicked out sadly. 

My pals willing to be my first bare load. I might just agree

The short answer is don't walk around like you are in a Milan catwalk and you are the top model in the world and people should be privileged just to look at you.

Welcome to 70% of Gay sex clubs.

If you are a slut, look hungry, smile at everyone. check people and  find where the action is. Be the party, don't wait for others to initiate it. You will be waiting a long time.

You don't have standards. You are the cheap slut, not the high class call girl. You see cock, you suck. You turn around and you  show what you want. 

Important. Advertise. You are a slut, act like it. Moan loudly when you are being fucked. It will attract other guys. Be verbal . Well at least that works for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2